German Bundesliga Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dude on the left starting is the reason the gap will remain big.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
El+Shaarawy+and+boateng.jpg

#NiangPredator

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Pep to Bayern, CL next year just got a bit more interesting.Man Bayern have such a awesome board compared to ours its sad:|

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
calling bundesliga fodder is just ********. Give them some credit when its due. Besides they will whoop english teams asses anyway and isnt that what we would like to see often. Chelsea were the biggest joke chamions league winners ever, lol they should have lost 4 -1 to barca and atleast 3 -1 to bayern in the final.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
calling bundesliga fodder is just ********. Give them some credit when its due. Besides they will whoop english teams asses anyway and isnt that what we would like to see often. Chelsea were the biggest joke chamions league winners ever, lol they should have lost 4 -1 to barca and atleast 3 -1 to bayern in the final.

#dimatteo :proud:

Personally I was all for Chelsea after we got knocked out - I was supporting Napoli as hard as I'd support Milan against them but once they were pitting it against Barca I was all for Chelsea. (I was in a way glad Benfica didn't go through cos Barca would of decimated them)

they won 3-2 on aggregate. Scores don't lie. Messi buckled :D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yeah same with me nutella but u gotta admit, they were incredibly lucky lmao.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it was 90 % luck and 10 % the power of will of drogba, ramires, lampard and cech

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a flawless tactic that just was ugly to watch for their fans and those who weren't butthurt :p

Ashley Cole was IMMENSE during their run... he cleared shots from Maggio to keep the score at 3-1 (Andre Villas Boas :lol:) and in their home game against barca he cleared one out to stop fabregas (i can't recall)

And Ramires was everything our midfielders wished they were.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ashley Cole's CL performance is getting over-rated year by year. He was the best at his position last season, but mainly because there weren't many good fullbacks around.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
robben is the sole reason bayern didn't win the CL last season.

at least gomez contributed on their way there. still, fuck him.

no gomez is the sole reason for bayern losing anything. he missed about million chances. Robben is the only reason they were in 2010 final, and van buyten the reason they lost that one.

-----

I think pep to bayern is sort of a perfect match. You've got to admire the way bayern conduct their business. No one knows and they just snap up whoever they want without a lot of fuss.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
no gomez is the sole reason for bayern losing anything. he missed about million chances. Robben is the only reason they were in 2010 final, and van buyten the reason they lost that one.

-----

I think pep to bayern is sort of a perfect match. You've got to admire the way bayern conduct their business. No one knows and they just snap up whoever they want without a lot of fuss.

bayern overachieved in 2010, bastian and MVB protected a very shaky back 4, probably worse than the current milan back 4.

robben was a beast on their way to the 2010 final, but he choked in 3 finals, 2010 CL + WC and the 2012 CL.

needs to fuck off alongside gomez.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Javi Martinez is probably gonna be the new CB instead of Bastian and am 80% sure that is bye bye to gomez

Shaqiri = the new messi

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
robben was a beast on their way to the 2010 final, but he choked in 3 finals, 2010 CL + WC and the 2012 CL.

needs to fuck off alongside gomez.

robben didnt choke in 2010 final, he was the only chance of them doing anything, since ribery was i think suspended or was he injured. He got a couple of very good saves out of cesar. But the problem was no one else got into the game. Bayern just couldn't control the midfield and had a shit defence and keeper. Inter had a much much much stronger team than them.

Wc final yeh he missed a big chance, although that was a pretty great save by cassilas and puyol should have been red carded for his foul on robben.

I am a huge robben fan, so maybe i am a bit irrational on this matter.

But Gomez yeh.. he is shit :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But the point is bayern would never have got to those finals if not for robben in 2010 and probably last year to an extent as well.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You will always be bundesfodder in my not so objective eyes. Take Pep

We have

Massimiliano-Allegri-has--006.jpg

:fp::fp::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Allegri looks like the G of coaches.
In a game, the other teams score
Players: "What do we do coach?
Allegri: "We are fine as we are"
The other team scores a second goal.
The other team scores a third goal.
Allegri: "We ....... (shit, I better start earning my paycheck and make some changes.)"
True Story.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score

Allegri: "We ....... (shit, I better start earning my paycheck and make some changes.)"
True Story.

:thumbsup: :lol:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<

True Story.

:thumbsup:

Except it`s even worse with Galliani, he does nothing for the first 6 goals(years).

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But the point is bayern would never have got to those finals if not for robben in 2010 and probably last year to an extent as well.

:thumbsup: as i said i am a huge robben fan and obviously totally agree with this.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
robben is pure class although a bit of a cunt. I love him as you can see in my favourite players list. We should have bought him when we sold kaka, if we had him last year, we would have whopped barca's ass inside out.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Robben had important influence, yes, ignoring the choking in the finals.

He was good to have for Bayern, though, now they signed Shaqiri, and also have Müller and Ribéry, I am not sure why they wanted to still keep him.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Robben had important influence, yes, ignoring the choking in the finals.

He was good to have for Bayern, though, now they signed Shaqiri, and also have Müller and Ribéry, I am not sure why they wanted to still keep him.

I always preferred Bayern without Robben, at least in the last couple of years. I know he was fantastic in 2010, but I always felt that the team worked better without him, at least since Ribery hit top form. Robben's a player that need the ball to be effective cause he doesn't move alot without it (A bit like Ronaldinho), at the same time Bayern have Ribery who also need to have the ball, as well as a top class passer like Kroos. It just seems to me like Bayern are better with Müller who is the exact opposite of Robben, in that he's not as effective with the ball, but moves very well without it.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
robben deserves atleast 1 UCL and a world cup before he retires, the dude is simply a phenomenon to watch. If u guys ever watched him at chelsea, where he was even better than what he was at bayern, haters would then maybe learn to appreciate his style of play and influence in the game, he is pure match winner just like our gold en boy kaka aprt from the choking in finals.

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
robben deserves atleast 1 UCL and a world cup before he retire, the dude is simply a phenomenon to watch. If u guys ever watched him at chelsea, where he was even better than what he was at bayern, haters would then maybe learn to appreciate his style of play and influence in the game, he is pure match winner just like our gold en boy kaka aprt from the choking in finals.

Erm what?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm pretty confident Robben wil be out under pep

not a guardiola style player.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I always preferred Bayern without Robben, at least in the last couple of years. I know he was fantastic in 2010, but I always felt that the team worked better without him, at least since Ribery hit top form. Robben's a player that need the ball to be effective cause he doesn't move alot without it (A bit like Ronaldinho), at the same time Bayern have Ribery who also need to have the ball, as well as a top class passer like Kroos. It just seems to me like Bayern are better with Müller who is the exact opposite of Robben, in that he's not as effective with the ball, but moves very well without it.

Müller and Robben are indeed quite the opposite kinds, and in general you are better off with Müller, yes. Robben is a special case. When he was in immense form for a longer period, he pushed Bayern to an even higher - world class - level, and then he was simply your first choice. When Robben is not in top form, Bayern better play without him, while they have the likes of Ribéry, Müller, Kroos and also Shaqiri now (not mentioning the strikers). I don't see Robben to come back to the amazing former him, and for several reasons I would say they are better off selling him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i wouldn't be surprised if pep tried robben at CF.

he's too selfish, poor at linking up to play wing/mid role.

atleast im positive pep will prefer ribery/kroos/muller behind a cf.

-

That's assuming they don't sell robben, which they very well could

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Robben imo will be given a chance down the right wing or as you mentioned at faux 9. He wont be forced out initially as many predict. Ribbery, Muller and Shaqiri will provide as the other wingers.

I actually think that Mario Gomez will have to step his game up else he will be replaced by Mandzukic in the short term and probably both replaced by a more technically gifted forward like Muller as interchanging faux 9. They also have 17/18 year old American born player called Julian Green who is not only a good finisher but he has some technical ability, watch out for him. I've always felt that a player like Luis Suarez would fit Pep's philosophy requirement for CF but im sure there are others out there too.

It will be very interesting to see how the midfield 3 shape up if indeed he uses his Barca formation. Kroos may eventually profit from this if he is to be selected as one of the 3 men in the midfield. His vision, his passing and his long range shot is tailor made for that role while Schweini and Javi Martinez control the tempo of the game from slightly deeper. They have Emre Can and Pierre Hojberg almost ready to step up to the first team Luis Gustavo should provide adequate back up.

Defense wont be an issue, enough back up and depth.

This is gonna be a monstrous team if they adapt to Pep.