The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Exactly. And same people shitting on Hakan are the ones excited for this signing. It just doesn’t add up

Comparing Hakan with Correa is what's not adding up. All they share is the shirt number.

Not easy spotting shrewd inaccuracies when you're working the wrong abacus.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Comparing Hakan with Correa is what's not adding up. All they share is the shirt number.

right, both are bad at shooting. But correa can dribble and move around, hakan doesn't do shit

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Really? Wasted opportunity.

I have a long-sleeved 12-13 Montolivo top. It is the most valuable treasure in the world, an ode to a great captain.

jk ugly shirt for a shit player much prefer any other shirt I have

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I have been one of the biggest haters of Hakan in here I think, and for good reason. When the dust settled after the season I was still back in the "there might be something there" camp.

If Giampaolo can unlock him there's plenty of upside, but I'm sceptical.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow, how can someone want to have a, brilliant tho, player for 25mil€, but simultaneously disregarding said players medical condition, who is one knee injury away from a wheelchair. I, for one, am glad, Maldini and Boban are not actively seeking advices from commoders, otherwise that would had become another Palermo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have a long-sleeved 12-13 Montolivo top. It is the most valuable treasure in the world, an ode to a great captain.

You're shitting me.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
"Flopped"

Hahahahahaha

Who is Correa a flop? He's a fan favourite ffs, the fans even have good songs for him. The only reason why his transfer is possible is because he wants out, not because Atletico is actively seeking to sell him.

Their fans don’t mind him being sold for the mentioned price..
It is a exactly like cutrone case, he is not a starter and some milan fans wouldn’t mind selling him if a good offer came.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
8cf0fdc08dd4c64aaa34cb2eaeabec5f.jpg

Now offer them Hakan and cash for Upamecano.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Sorry pingu, that white collared monstrosity is definitely a contender for the worst Milan jersey ever.. and you have it with Montolivo's name :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why is his right eye so big

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

We are not comparing player attributes, but the situation. Both were played out of position and both failed to deliver what their clubs expected from them.

The difference is one being celebrated.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

I was about to drag you for having such a shit taste, but then I read the last part. Puuuha

tenor.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
feel disgusting knowing we could have paid so much more for bennacer

are we broke?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are not comparing player attributes, but the situation. Both were played out of position and both failed to deliver what their clubs expected from them.

The difference is one being celebrated.

Main difference I guess is that Correa is quick, dribbly and creates havoc for the opposition even at RM while Hakan is momentously unimpressive as LW. Who even knows what position Hakan excels in? He's played some good matches this season but for the most part he is part of the reason we fail to create offensively. His shot vs goal ratio is second to none in being shit.

The 15 million market value difference on transfermarkt counts for something.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's tiring that people are sulking even about a signing like Correa. He will obviously be a great enabler in this team with his unpredictability and speed, creating space and opportunities for everyone from Piatek to Hernandez. That's what we need peeps.

If Depay comes as well, hallelujah.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

are we broke?

For once i agree with MarioReality..

We are buying players from empoli to start. No one worthy of the name ac milan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sorry pingu, that white collared monstrosity is definitely a contender for the worst Milan jersey ever.. and you have it with Montolivo's name :lol:

I know.. back then I thought Montoleader would amount to something. I think maybe before his injuries we all did. But yes, that shirt was god-awful the collar IS SO BIG.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

are we broke?

Yeah we are. I meant why did M+B not pay his real value after winning and being MVP of AFCON, nearer 30m? Why didn't they tell Arsenal to take their option on him they had rather than let us take him?

Damn fools are stealing by paying peanuts for a player of his calibre. :head:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The Coppa Italia bracket for the 2019/20 season:

• Milan in the same bracket as two other Serie A teams - Lecce and SPAL.

• Milan could potentially face Torino in the quarter finals, should Milan win their round of 16 game.

EAFkVznWkAAbB95.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's tiring that people are sulking even about a signing like Correa. He will obviously be a great enabler in this team with his unpredictability and speed, creating space and opportunities for everyone from Piatek to Hernandez. That's what we need peeps.

If Depay comes as well, hallelujah.

Correa is a SS, I would doubt Depay arrives as well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Correa is a SS, I would doubt Depay arrives as well.

Depends on the Cutrone situation I guess. Feels like he wants to leave to get more game time which is understandable. With the arrival of Correa that leaves us with Borini, Noodle and Suso as backup SS's. None of which are suitable.

I doubt Depay as a target regardless. I don't think Maldini loves the projected personality.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depends on the Cutrone situation I guess. Feels like he wants to leave to get more game time which is understandable. With the arrival of Correa that leaves us with Borini, Noodle and Suso as backup SS's. None of which are suitable.

I doubt Depay as a target regardless. I don't think Maldini loves the projected personality.

Yeah if anything another CF to back up to back up Piatek if Cutrone leaves and that may be it for the attack if Correa joins. Unless they are able to dump more of Suso, Borini, Samu then maybe more arrivals in attack. Need like 2 more mids. 1/2 CBs depending how long Caldara will take to recover.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Coppa Italia bracket for the 2019/20 season:

• Milan in the same bracket as two other Serie A teams - Lecce and SPAL.

• Milan could potentially face Torino in the quarter finals, should Milan win their round of 16 game.

EAFkVznWkAAbB95.jpg

Whoever did this poster needs to be fired. Missing lines for Juve-Roma semifinal, dates are the wrong year... Just terrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule