andyclown9.jpg

andyclown12.jpg

ho low can silva go?

andyclown3-2.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
ahhh.. budd, what fight were u watching? i mean, other than some hard leg kicks and joe rogan sounding off like a child in a candy store ,what did Silva do ?
from what i recall:
the first minute of the fight was a feeling out process - takedown by wiedman (easy, and well timed by the way ) - then he laid him down with a couple of hard shots from the top that had silva's head snap back a couple of times - a submission attempt ( knee lock to an ankle lock if I'm not mistaken ) - silva defends well and stands up.
Then comes the part were we differ, Andersons antics - you claim clowning around ,making easy of the task in hand - I claim a desperate guy pulling the fight to his comfort zone

Thats exactly what i saw on ufc 162 , a desperate guy after those 3 mins
he was irritated throughout the break his cornermen were calming him down

Andersons antics are part of his game , fighters succumb to his mind games he broke a lot of fighters with such antics , though he couldn't weidman , weidman kept his cool, stayed composed. the kid is headstrong i give props when i see it …

Point is Anderson didn't gift weidman - Weidman took the fight
Brilliant performance ,Good for the kid, team Longo and Matt Serra baby!

You must really hate Anderson to believe all that crap.Tell you what, il admit i was wrong when Weidman will sucesfully defend his title, which is never gonna happen.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Btw Bones interview:

Like most of the MMA world, Jon Jones was sitting front and center Saturday night when Anderson Silva lost to Chris Weidman in one of the most shocking finishes in UFC history.

Whether the odds going into the fight were close or not, it seemed everyone was in disbelief when Weidman connected with two left hands that put Silva down and out for the first time in his UFC career.

On the night of the fight, Jones took to Twitter and expressed himself in just two words—"this sucks" (the tweet has since been deleted).

During a UFC 165 pre-fight press conference on Tuesday, Jones clarified his statement a bit by explaining that he is an Anderson Silva fan, so it was tough watching the greatest middleweight ever go down the way he did.

"Initially I thought it sucked, Anderson Silva is a guy I look up to a lot," Jones stated. "To see a great champion go down so obviously my initial reaction was yeah, this sucked."

Silva has been criticized quite a bit for his antics in the fight where he put his hands down, stuck his chin out and basically dared Weidman to take a shot at him.

It's nothing new in the history of Silva's fights. He's done it time and time again, but this is the first time it has ever backfired on him.

Jones was watching carefully and admits that as good as Silva is as a fighter, he lost sight of what it meant to be so gifted by toying and playing with an opponent. When it went wrong, it cost him dearly.

"I think that Anderson Silva is a magnificent fighter. I think he has an extraordinary gift, I think he's got to the point where he really believes in his gift, and he's comfortable with his gift, and he abused his gift. He disrespected the gift by disrespecting his opponent," Jones said. "Martial arts is a sport that's traditionally based around honor and integrity and treating people with respect and he somehow lost sight of that. He paid the ultimate price for it."

"I'm not over the Anderson Silva hype train. I know exactly where he was at, you could tell where he was at by the way he was fighting. I think he was fighting at a masterful level. I think he just got disrespectful and the war gods just made him pay for it. He's still that great Anderson Silva in my book."

Jones also learned a very valuable lesson from watching Silva tumble on Saturday night.

No matter how much hype or attention a fighter receives for their past performances, it can all change in a moment's notice.

On Saturday night, Weidman was the superior fighter and it came at the expense of one of the best of all time. Jones has no intention of letting his next opponent Alexander Gustafsson—or anybody else for that matter—feel the same sense of accomplishment when facing him.

"It actually motivates me a lot too to watch somebody who I look up to like that lose. It's just like a reality check," Jones commented. "I try to keep my ego in check when it comes to the fight game. But watching Anderson lose like that, first of all it's what I would never do is put my hands down like that and fight my opponent that way. Watching Chris Weidman's dream come true, I have to make sure I continue to be the dream-crusher. It motivated me."

Following the loss by Silva, Jones' own stature elevated as he was soon recognized as the new No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the sport.

UFC president Dana White said the same thing when he spoke about Jones on Saturday, and the official UFC ranking system backed up his assessment.

Jones isn't nearly as fast to accept the recognition because he believes that the only reason he's now the top ranked fighter is because Silva lost.

If he can go out and dispatch of Gustafsson in impressive fashion when they meet at UFC 165, then Jones will more likely accept the honor as something he earned.

"It means a lot to me, but at this point it doesn't really feel real. My goal is definitely to become the No. 1 fighter to ever do it. To become No. 1 because Anderson lost doesn't really make me feel like I accomplished anything," Jones stated. "So I am going to continue to work extremely hard to become the No. 1 light heavyweight to ever play the sport and to eventually creep up on Anderson Silva and the things Anderson Silva has done in his career.

"Yeah it doesn't really do too much for me, it doesn't feel real, it doesn't feel earned. Winning this fight will make me feel a little bit more better about it. I have the mindset to just keep in that position and make it more legit through my actions and through my performances instead of just taking a spot from a guy."

Jones' primary goal with his next fight is to defend the UFC light heavyweight title for a sixth consecutive time, which would be a new company record. If all goes well in September, he'll be a lot more receptive to receiving the accolades associated with truly becoming the best fighter in the sport today. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ultimate-price

deepRest

Banned
Reaction score
You must really hate Anderson to believe all that crap.Tell you what, il admit i was wrong when Weidman will sucesfully defend his title, which is never gonna happen.
Hahaha Au contraire - ive no issues with Anderson lol ,Anderson still deserves his p4p stats. he's set of skills , his dominance in ring ,and his undefeated run ( winning streak ) is definitely the most impressive thing in mma history. I'm not acting stupid here I'm giving you my honest impression of the fight. Weidman deserves full credit.

On the other hand lol, You've you've spewed out your anger both on weidman and my comments
you have a lot of passion but its blurring your vision and judgement thats my opinion
Not a fan of Anderson - Not a Fan of weidman - I'm actually a big Machida fan and Jones always rubs me wrong

And those pics from Damn are just hilarious Hahaha

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
UFC in 2013 = total crap.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Dragon got robbed :(

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
listen up ufc fans.

all your MMAers are belong to us now :o

we took your bork
we took your rampage
now we take your tito
:b:

#wrestlingthread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
UFC in 2013 = total crap.

i think the rematch for the anderson title would be great

I want to see jones vs silva before brasilian calls the day

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
i think the rematch for the anderson title would be great

I want to see jones vs silva before brasilian calls the day

na, the match I really, really wanna see is rampage vs tito ortiz :g:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Just finished watching THE REEM 3.0 fucking great handling with the camera and all. Lovely doc.

And I still think Travis is a douchrbag for raining down those illegal elbows on Gonzales backhead. I mean, yeah, it was a clumsy takedown attempt from his opponent, but continuing with what, 15-20 hits were half of them hit right at th wrong area? Wtf. He knew where he hit him. Well, Overeem will eat him alive so I guess its some form of payback :D!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bow down mortals to the Gangster:

ChaelSonnenBisping_2119515b.jpg

What a choke that was!!!!Looks at the timer, drops guard and puts the lights out on Shogun.

Everybody is calling out Chael now from Vitor to Machida to all the little noobs in between.

Last but not least his speech, make this man president.He made the fight about cancer, he promoted UFC and called out (shit on) Silva:lol::lol::lol::lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
gail sonnen really? really?

without testosterone replacement therapy gail would get destroyed by the the longest reigning light heavyweight champion tito ortiz and even main event mafia member rampage jackson would wipe him out.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gail sonnen really? really?

without testosterone replacement therapy gail would get destroyed by the the longest reigning light heavyweight champion tito ortiz and even main event mafia member rampage jackson would wipe him out.

Go back to WWE and take does shits with you, this is big boys stuff:star:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

you clearly have me mistaken AZ I hate wwe and wish they would go bankrupt :o
but I love ufc........I love mma........I love it. :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you clearly have me mistaken AZ I hate wwe and wish they would go bankrupt :o
but I love ufc........I love mma........I love it. :o

You opened that damn thread, damn you damn:lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Epic :

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Also in the post fight conference he said something about beating Vittor on the way to entering the octogon to beat Silva then on his way home his gonna kick Machida's ass in the parking lot.

His just to much :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Overall a very nice show! Uriah Hall should've won though. And Reem is Reem no matter what.

But I'll never understand why an audience starts booing so easily...happens everytime, except for when I sat there once :D!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

:thumbsup:

I love sonnen but he talks a shit load, I like his desire to win a championship no matter how he baits

holy shit i missed this fight :fp: i watched all his losses and missed this win :fp: man so bad

Az how was it? I read it was over in a round, he is underrated on the ground

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

I love sonnen but he talks a shit load, I like his desire to win a championship no matter how he baits

holy shit i missed this fight :fp: i watched all his losses and missed this win :fp: man so bad

gail sonnen is a poor man's tito ortiz. case closed :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man he is a great promoter :thumbsup:

HAhah

Oh an chris weidman vs silva is going to awesome

Dan Le Batard interviews are great

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az how was it? I read it was over in a round, he is underrated on the ground

Shogun had no response for Chael's grappling game, he made it look really easy, it would have probably been over in round 2 cause Chael would just start beating him on the ground.

Yeah the guy talks A LOT of shit, but its just part of his charisma.But his a top fighter, hater just hate him cause they cant handle the awesomeness that Sonnen is:D

Curious to see who is he gonna beat up next.I want him vs Vittor it could be a awesome fight.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
UFC Fight Night
Wed. Aug. 28

UFC 164
Sun. Sep. 1

UFC Fight Night
Thu. Sep. 5

UFC 165
Sun. Sep. 22

UFC Fight Night
Wed. Oct. 9

UFC 166
Sun. Oct. 20

UFC Fight Night
Sat. Oct. 26

:eek::eek::eek:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Bet on Tito vs Rampage?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
no, bet on "the takeover begins :o"...

but sure, we can have a bet on tito vs rampage. anyone who bets on tito is crazy though IMO. anyone interested? :D

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I predict that tito will lose this fight.
tito has changed and is apparently being trained by bully ray (notorious leader of an outlaw biker gang) :head:

Schedule