Italian Football Thread III

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did nobody tell me that I could move the Sopcast stream into the Media Player and make it whatever size I want?

"I've been making an ass out of myself!"

Why are people still using Sopcast even though it went to shit?

Use Acestream. They have a browser plugin and a VLC rip off.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
For me, Acestream has always been worse than Sopcast.

The only problem with Sopcast is that the channels sometimes get taken down.

Acestream buffers so much more and it's difficult to see how well the stream is actually doing, at least with Sopcast you get the number.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For me, Acestream has always been worse than Sopcast.

The only problem with Sopcast is that the channels sometimes get taken down.

Acestream buffers so much more and it's difficult to see how well the stream is actually doing, at least with Sopcast you get the number.

Acestream takes a while to get stable, but when it does it's a lot more reliable than Sopcast.
It's been a few weeks since I tried watching a Sopcast stream, but lately, as in last 6-7 months, they stutter/lag every 20 seconds or so. It never smoothens, unlike Acestream.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
For me it's the opposite.

Peculiar.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Acestream takes a while to get stable, but when it does it's a lot more reliable than Sopcast.
It's been a few weeks since I tried watching a Sopcast stream, but lately, as in last 6-7 months, they stutter/lag every 20 seconds or so. It never smoothens, unlike Acestream.

When will the day come when we get free official quality streams that don't lag
When ever that happens that will be a great day

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Matrinho Apache warrior of Calcio! Can't wait for next season when we will have him back :dance:

The EuroJuggernaut continues :b:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
fuck it we need barca to win CL now

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Juve winning the coppa is good for serie a and Milan

Forza

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve winning the coppa is good for serie a and Milan

Forza

His opinion is right...even when it's wrong.
Supporting Juve to win a FUCKING TREBLE before Milan = Putting Milan first :proud:
Fuck that ol' Interfan dru :mad:
Fuck Carlo, our legend
Fuck the JuBe emblem getting so much motherfucking decorations that they're going to customize a Hello Kitty insignia around the three stars and above their silver star....P!rlo and :max: deserve it because Forza Italia and Grazie 'Il Maestro
Fuck the fact that Judas P!rlo is going to be going on and on in the press of how much better Juve is than Milan if he wins the CL
Fuck everything.....because coefficients that's why :o

Last edited:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
They're not putting the gold stars on their shirt, why would they put the silver one?!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Meh.

I like Allegri.

We're not winning the Coppa, so why not Juve? Allegri will be the one winning it.

We're not winning Serie A, so why not Allegri?

We're not winning the CL and an Italian victory will give Serie A much needed coefficients which will improve Milan in the long run, why not?

Dru, you can't even contribute here. You literally used to support our greatest rivals and now you chastise others for wanting Juventus to do well in Europe and Allegri to do well otherwise?

It's not like you're some prodigal son who knew Milan first, you were Inter first and then came to Milan - and along the way supported ManUtd.

Juventus winning the CL - good for Allegri, good for Italy and Milan
Juventus winning the League and Coppa when we're not competing - good for Allegri?

How do I lose? We're not even close to any of them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If there was a milan fan who supported juve instead of lazio, than he isn't a Milan fan #fact

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Meh.

I like Allegri.

We're not winning the Coppa, so why not Juve? Allegri will be the one winning it.

We're not winning Serie A, so why not Allegri?

We're not winning the CL and an Italian victory will give Serie A much needed coefficients which will improve Milan in the long run, why not?

Dru, you can't even contribute here. You literally used to support our greatest rivals and now you chastise others for wanting Juventus to do well in Europe and Allegri to do well otherwise?

It's not like you're some prodigal son who knew Milan first, you were Inter first and then came to Milan - and along the way supported ManUtd.

Juventus winning the CL - good for Allegri, good for Italy and Milan
Juventus winning the League and Coppa when we're not competing - good for Allegri?

How do I lose? We're not even close to any of them.

Dear Kuja,

Our greatest Italian rivals is Juventus because they have won more than us and quite a few of them, were by doing us dirty. Inter is irrelevant.

You seem to always get personal when a discussion gets intense but the slightest hint of a personal attack on you and you're off crying to anyone that would listen.

Here's a simple line of reasoning:
Wouldn't it be worse to LEAVE Milan then go to Inter?​

For the life of me I can't fathom how this banal line of reasoning is lost on you.

Yes I used to like Inter. Apparently, that automagically means I'm banned from changing my mind for the rest of my life even when I LATER ON learned about Milan.

I liked Inter only because of my love for Ronaldo and before I learned about Milan and football in general. Yes I used to like Manutd because the most famous and successful Trinidadian player EVER played for Manutd.

But apparently, my past ideas and thoughts prevent me from supporting the team that I've been with for over a decade. Not only this but I'm now WRONG NOT TO SUPPORT OUR BIGGEST FUCKING RIVAL IN ITALY. This reasoning has absolutely no merit.

Meanwhile, it's ok to support JuBe who has:
1) A coach that joined us, even while admitting that he supported JuBe
2) A player that has disrespected Milan and referred to a CL title as "consolation"
3) A team that has a HISTORY of using underhand means to defeat us. "Gol di Muntari" anyone?

So sure, Kuja, you can call me an Inter fan and toss as much borrowed shit on me (because, let's be honest, the person that harps on my past is really Congo, not you). But it doesn't change the facts.

In conclusion:
fuck Juventus and all their fans.

Regards,
dru

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The issue, Dru, is that you and others make it seem like people wanting Juventus to succeed for coefficient reasons/because they like Allegri are worse than those who don't?

Wanting Juventus to win the CL doesn't make you a worse Milan fan, because it helps us.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The issue, Dru, is that you and others make it seem like people wanting Juventus to succeed for coefficient reasons/because they like Allegri are worse than those who don't?

Wanting Juventus to win the CL doesn't make you a worse Milan fan, because it helps us.

The amount of "help" we get is debatable. Milan won the CL twice in the noughties Inter won in 21010 and the decline of SerieA began then and still continues today.

Even if we were to get the coefficients and that holy 4th spot...what then? Are we supposed to be happy that we have three levels of failure to win our own league title so that we can finally get to Europe?

In summary I care about Milan and Milan shitting on their opponents, especially their fiercest rivals. Juventus is our fiercest and I would argue, only real rival in Europe. Inter and co. are irrelevant. Juve has the league titles and we have the European titles. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO SEE JUBE GET MORE?

I don't want any fucking help from Juventus. I don't want them to make life easier for us. That only takes away from our victories when we fuck them.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The amount of "help" we get is debatable. Milan won the CL twice in the noughties Inter won in 21010 and the decline of SerieA began then and still continues today.

Even if we were to get the coefficients and that holy 4th spot...what then? Are we supposed to be happy that we have three levels of failure to win our own league title so that we can finally get to Europe?

In summary I care about Milan and Milan shitting on their opponents, especially their fiercest rivals. Juventus is our fiercest and I would argue, only real rival in Europe. Inter and co. are irrelevant. Juve has the league titles and we have the European titles. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO SEE JUBE GET MORE?

I don't want any fucking help from Juventus. I don't want them to make life easier for us. That only takes away from our victories when we fuck them.

So you'd rather Milan finish 4th and not qualify for the CL instead of us qualifying when finishing there?

Where is the logic there?

I'm all for wanting Juventus and other Italian teams doing well in Europe if it means that Milan have more chances to get into the CL.

We have more spots. If Juventus winning back to back CL titles meant we'd qualify for the next 5 years then I'd be all for it.

People here seem to think that us not qualifying for the CL spurs the owners into spending more to make up for it, when it's most definitely the opposite.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Jube is pure pronvinciali trash...always was and always will be no matter what
If you're supporting them on the final you're a total joke
Sorry Allegri but hope Farca trashes Jube...the thought of Jube winning the CL makes me sick :g:
Fuck coefficients...they're just numbers to me...we're MILAN if we can't get to top 3 on a shit league like Serie A we don't deserve to play in Europe simple as that

After Jube gets destroyed Allegri can go to England or something and leave this pronvinciali team behind

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sorry Allegri but hope Farca trashes Jube...the thought of Jube winning the CL makes me sick :g:
Fuck coefficients...they're just numbers to me...we're MILAN if we can't get to top 3 on a shit league like Serie A we don't deserve to play in Europe simple as that

After Jube gets destroyed Allegri can go to England or something and leave this pronvinciali team behind

How can you even say that?

We need to play CL. What is the fucking bullshit argument that Milan sometimes is not good enough to play CL. We are an ultimate CL team, we've won it the 2nd most times.

It's not like we're Blackburn or Schalke or Valencia. We almost are the CL, along with certain other clubs.

The "we weren't good enough to play CL, don't deserve it" is just ludicrous. It's like wanting us to lose so the owners 'realise' how back we've become.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
How can you even say that?

We need to play CL. What is the fucking bullshit argument that Milan sometimes is not good enough to play CL. We are an ultimate CL team, we've won it the 2nd most times.

It's not like we're Blackburn or Schalke or Valencia. We almost are the CL, along with certain other clubs.

The "we weren't good enough to play CL, don't deserve it" is just ludicrous. It's like wanting us to lose so the owners 'realise' how back we've become.

I can say that cuz unlike you I hold Milan to a high standard...I don't care if the last few years have been shit...I love Milan and I treat this club with respect
We don't need no stinking points to qualify for Europe...we didn't need them before and we don't need them now

We're AC MILAN bitch we'll be back...we always come back!!!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you'd rather Milan finish 4th and not qualify for the CL instead of us qualifying when finishing there?

Where is the logic there?

I'm all for wanting Juventus and other Italian teams doing well in Europe if it means that Milan have more chances to get into the CL.

We have more spots. If Juventus winning back to back CL titles meant we'd qualify for the next 5 years then I'd be all for it.

People here seem to think that us not qualifying for the CL spurs the owners into spending more to make up for it, when it's most definitely the opposite.
To be honest, I'd rather we finished 4th and fucked off to Europa than scrape up a 4th spot BECAUSE (and this part is important), as long as :g: is in charge, we develop a rather complacent attitude. Don't win the title? Well there's a whole other 4 spots to fuck up.

At face value, getting into the CL even if we 'only' get to fourth is desirable, however given our historically lax approach I'd rather we'd be forced to aim higher up the table. There tends to be an appreciable gulf in quality between the 1st and 4th placed team and I don't want us to settle for the requirements of 4th.

Exactly.

To be honest, building a "CL- qualifying" team is cheaper and requires less effort than building a quality squad, deep enough to win a 38 game season. :g: has been banking on this and of late his gambles have failed.

Schedule