Official: Theo Hernandez Thread

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I have a theory. He dyed his hair so it would be more Samu-esque in color and therefore is a sign that you are a "member" of the Cartello di Casa Milan. Explains why both of them hired the midgets (smugglers) and both enjoy taking Instagram photos on boats.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I can imagine it's so frustrating to play versus Theo, he is as powerful as a bull with a good technique and really aggressive and provocative. He instigated aggression and acts injured so often that it becomes so hard to win the ball cleanly off him.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I have a theory. He dyed his hair so it would be more Samu-esque in color and therefore is a sign that you are a "member" of the Cartello di Casa Milan. Explains why both of them hired the midgets (smugglers) and both enjoy taking Instagram photos on boats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
emoji the shrug, grazie
ceabfbefa2f1139ed36a139f5c4a2572c42c4b04.jpg

209550156d2f7e5d7226094d91eac20e19a6ae22.jpg

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How long we've been hunting for a proper LB?

I think he will be our absolute killer machine LB for the next 5 years with Maldini approval.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The first thing I notice when I watch this gif is how many delicate touches he takes when running with the ball. I count 6 in total, perfectly in stride after having caught his young opponent flat footed, freezing him with surprise at which the speed he is being closed down. Two touches at top speed, then increasing in frequency as he begins to slow down just slightly while making his approach to the box- giving himself an extra second to think and also force the defender into making a decision. He takes a quick glance at Leao to make certain he isn't standing wide open in the box before making up his mind and hitting the perfect shot- low and hard to the far post. Only six touches, solo sei secondi avuto passato, goal. Best left back in Serie A.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
When he is running I have butterflies in the stomach..tingling feeling in the nether regions

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Notice how he takes a quick look at Leao and his position before deciding to shoot. That kind of speed of decision making is crazy.

Nah, he was looking at the defender behind him to see how much time he has to set up a shot. No way he's thinking of not shooting.

I think our season depends on keeping him healthy.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think our season depends on keeping him healthy.

At least we're not depending only on him. We have a couple of very important players, but that's already better than what we used to have in the past.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
One of the many elements with his game that I love is his cynical dives. I'm not that there's no contact when he goes down, but he's incredible at throwing himself to ground at every little opportunity.

If you're going to dive, at least practice and be good at it. Theo is v.good in this aspect.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
sad theo and hakimi play on different positions
wingback care less about defending so we saw many defending theo against hakimi but not many other way
good material from this bad plays tonight, hope he will work on defense more also tactical
(against fast and good players just move back and defend around box where speed alone isnt advantage because assistance from players in box etc.)

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had a pretty bad game.
Deschamps' rejection seems to get to him. He seemed to feel an enormous pressure to prove himself in a massive game right after the int break.

Pretty bad defensively, but that was sort of expected since it's not his strong point and he was pretty much alone against Hakimi since Ale and Leao weren't of much help. What's surprising is how awful he was with the ball at his feet. Poor touches and THAT ridiculous cross.
The diving and screaming were more beautiful than ever though.

Hopefully the 3 points gave him the assurances he needs.
Fuck Deschamps. Fuck Real Madrid.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Had a pretty bad game.
Deschamps' rejection seems to get to him. He seemed to feel an enormous pressure to prove himself in a massive game right after the int break.

Pretty bad defensively, but that was sort of expected since it's not his strong point and he was pretty much alone against Hakimi since Ale and Leao weren't of much help. What's surprising is how awful he was with the ball at his feet. Poor touches and THAT ridiculous cross.
The diving and screaming were more beautiful than ever though.

Hopefully the 3 points gave him the assurances he needs.
Fuck Deschamps. Fuck Real Madrid.

hmm??

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Poor game but didn't impact us thankfully. Would've been at fault for the Hakimi header that he somehow missed.. that said, he rarely has stinkers like this so not concerned.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes.
Fuck Deschamps and fuck Real Madrid.
I don't know if Theo cares about his bad spell at RM anymore, but there's Diaz who clearly does.
They both seem too obsessed with catching the eyes of people outside Milan to the point where it hurts their performances.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes.
Fuck Deschamps and fuck Real Madrid.
I don't know if Theo cares about his bad spell at RM anymore, but there's Diaz who clearly does.
They both seem too obsessed with catching the eyes of people outside Milan to the point where it hurts their performances.

Lol you are posting nonsense.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
One of the many elements with his game that I love is his cynical dives. I'm not that there's no contact when he goes down, but he's incredible at throwing himself to ground at every little opportunity.

If you're going to dive, at least practice and be good at it. Theo is v.good in this aspect.

:thumbsdown: disgusting - why do you think Vidal didnt even receive a card...because ref knew Theo was flopping. Barca flops, Neymar flops - its absurd and not classy.
I get that its acceptable part of the game but when it is overdone I really dont like it and Theo is starting to do it too much imo.

On the game - yeah Hakimi abused him early but Theo also id cover back on the striker a few times as well including the last shot Lukaku missed so yes he was poor but also did some useful things. With the return of Rebic and a fit Romagnoli he should be better when we face them or similar opponents in the future.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol you are posting nonsense.

It will show up in your myopic view eventually, like everything else.

Theo doesn't even hide his disappointment with Deschamps' rejection. Made a whole goal celebration and social media posts about it.
The disappointment is understandable - every ambitious player wants to play in international tournaments - but desperation is bound to have negative effects. He clearly choked yesterday.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
iknow his posts about spot in nt
but didnt really get anything about him and real pressure

i saw some articles about real may want him back and offer 40 millions :-)lol::lol:) like week ago so im even happy for this game;)

think he was just hyped because many people were talking about him and hakimi as they both can deliver in attack, they were in real in the past etc

good thing is he got some material to learn during the game we won

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zoe probably had more dicks than Samu. Looks like a very fun toy to have, but doubt she's a keeper.