do you like Silvo Berlusconi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He's a great person, but it's a kind of pity that people who's not Milanista, connects him to the mafia. I've always like him, and I hope he'll stay in the club for a long time. :)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
m1ke said:
all i know is he's nearly as rich as abramovich, so why doesnt he give milan some huge transfer funds over the summer :cool:

That's my man!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I read in a newspaper an article about Silvio and the things that I read about him were not very nice.This is how the article started:How does Berlusconi spends his Saturdays?First he wakes up and buys a newspaper,then he goes to the mall and buys something for him than he goes home and watches football on his tv.You would say that this is normal and everybody can do this but the thing is that the newspapper that he buys is his the mall that he buys it's his the television station that he watches is his and also the football club that he watches is his and plus he is a prime minister of a country.
I also read that when he was at university he wrote his friends homeworks for money.I also read that he is the richest polititian and that the first time when he became a prime minister he was brought by the mafia so he can give back the privilidges to the mafia the priviledges that the mafia has lost earlyer and that he crossed them and that he is on the list of Cosa Nostra to be assassinated.

I read this in a magazine one year ago so I did not make up anything and I'm only teling you what I read.

Anyway Berlusconi is the reason Milan has won so many titles so offcource I like him

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
hey silvio made milan what it is today<although he might not spend money like abrhamovic(remember he is a politician) i still think he has done enough for milan.But i am still baffled where did he get all his money from?he is supposed to be a politician :conf:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Italian Prime Minister...he is the top dogg....there is a difference between the pay being a normal politician and the head of a country.......he has spent alot more than Abramovich in his time...but thats 18 seasons.....Roman has halved Silvio in 1 year :) Hes gone mad

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey that russian abrahamovic has gone crazy with his spendings the guy has halved what bellusconi has spent for 18 years in just a year!!! :head: I pray he doesn't go bankrupt bcos soccer is not an easy game to fund,let him borrow a leaf from,leeds,parma,lazio e.t.c

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roman makes a profit of over 1 million British pounds per week or day or sumthin so it aint a worry for him

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pixiraver said:
But i am still baffled where did he get all his money from?he is supposed to be a politician :conf:

He was a businessman BEFORE he became a politician. And he still is a businessman, Prime Minister is more or less his side job :D ;)

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How much does he do.....fair out......business man......owner of the worlds best football club and most of all Italian Prime Minister....i spose he has a job aswel by that evidence

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i like silvio ,just wondering where he got all his money from,d guy has done great things in milan since he took over :)

Reaction score
I think if I'm not wrong, Abramovich is richer than Berlusconi. Though you can say that Berlusconi is the richest man in Italy. As a president and what he has done for Milan so far, I guess I salute him for doing a great job. Though I can't see why he has recently started spending less of his vast riches on Milan. Milan have been quite soft in the transfer market. Comapred to other clubs even Inter, Milan have signed very few big name players. Even with the current report of 2 big signings, I can't help feeling a little disappointed that the signings were nota that big afterall. What Milan needs is true world-class player and not some old hag. Milan should sign youthful players for future. e.g. would be Kaka. So, Berlusconi splash some of your riches and buy big this summer. Make Milan fans proud of you being the visionary in Milan's success! :devil2:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
...Clubs Transefer Budget is not only based on hoe rich the clubs president is... :rolleyes:

...having said that abramovich is probably richer...anyway...

Reaction score
Berlusconi's gnashers

Berlusconi's teeth are whiter than Michael Jackson and I heard also that his tan's real but he's fake but I forgive him his vanity cause he buys great players.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
He's a particular bloke but i like him as our president and as our Prime Minister... ;)

what about the players what do the think of their president as a man.
Sheva loves him :D Il berlusca helped him and his family (especially his ill father) a lot...I know Paolo, Pippo and Billy respect him very much, the other i don't know ...

bye

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
do you like silvio berlusconi

i think he's a right wing fuckwit.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Velez Mostar said:
I like Mr. Berlusconi... :)

He brought Milan to these heights with his money...FORZA SILVIO!!! :cool:
My feelings exacly. :cool:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanez said:
I dont like his politic.Iraq and that stuff...
But he is great man for thigs about Milan.
Did he agree to go into Iraq?

If so great man.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Melbourne said:
Did he agree to go into Iraq?

If so great man.

you can't be serious....

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
us_bombs said:
you can't be serious....
You didnt want us to go into Iraq?

You can't be serious...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Melbourne said:
You didnt want us to go into Iraq?

You can't be serious...

jesus christ. of course not, man. the decision to go to iraq was one of the most horrible things ever. pure evil. george w. bush can go screw himself.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shrub is an idiot. A disgrace. Worst + dumbest president of the States - ever.

Weapons of mass destruction were not found, so he invaded Iraq under false pretenses + only a fool would believe he did it in the name of 'freedom'. Just recently I don't know how many tons of explosives 'have disappeared' from some Iraqi military site + noone seems overly concerned.. As long as the oil fields are under control, Shrub is a happy camper :o I'm not defending Saddam's regime btw (well, at least it was a secular one that kept the religious zealots under control, now you have all the sunnite-shiite conflicts flaring up, on top of the general turmoil).. but Shrub had no biz there, period.

Ooops, a political rant. I stop already ;)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Since people can't understand the 'no politics' rule, I guess there's nothing else to do but to close the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule