The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
since when a grandpa del piero and players like Caceres have become tops?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For me hope has to be evidence based, or statistically make sense

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

what evidence do you need for rumours lol Conte is not gonna go to another top EPL club, not to Barca, not to Bayern. He's very likely to return to Italy, and if the management give him carte blanche, he will be happy to work with a team that fits his tactical and financial needs. It's either Milan or Inter for him I believe. I still think he will do well in CL this season and I'm not at all sure that he's gonna leave.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Your statement isn’t evidence based or statistically sound

How do you explain that

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
images

Nope. Alex el cucy ferguson would never have been able to guide the 2011-12 understrength mediocre jube squad to a scudetto even in his wildest dreams. Not even close.

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sell bonucci for 80m+ and gomez for a decent amount
sing Toloi for 20m

use the difference to sign a top lw

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
Conte wants CL trophy ASAP.
I think PSG is the the next stop for him if Unai fails this year.
If not, than there is Bayern and of course depends on how Chelsea will go forward this year.
We can dream on for a coach for that caliber.

If you ask me, only logical and best option for us is Carlo.

I do not give on Rino easy, as he was appointed to install the Milan spirit into this team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Conte vs Sarri is like asking if you want Pep or Pulis.

This is the sort of hyperbole that's dumbing down even the Commode.. Sarri is a fine tactical coach, with a style that's very attractive and effective. His team is leading Serie A ahead of a very strong Juventus. But in a team without many strong technical ball-players, he'll struggle to do very well.

Conte is probably the best man manager in the world, but is not really an extraordinary tactician. He fits a hungry, young team and he'll bring the best out of them as more than the sum of their parts and beyond.

Given the kind of players we have, Conte is certainly a better choice than Sarri, but on absolute terms, they are both world class coaches. Both in his own style.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is the sort of hyperbole that's dumbing down even the Commode.. Sarri is a fine tactical coach, with a style that's very attractive and effective. His team is leading Serie A ahead of a very strong Juventus. But in a team without many strong technical ball-players, he'll struggle to do very well.

Conte is probably the best man manager in the world, but is not really an extraordinary tactician. He fits a hungry, young team and he'll bring the best out of them as more than the sum of their parts and beyond.

Given the kind of players we have, Conte is certainly a better choice than Sarri, but on absolute terms, they are both world class coaches. Both in his own style.
did empoli had many strong technical ball-players during sarri days?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
If not, than there is Bayern and of course depends on how Chelsea will go forward this year.

I do not give on Rino easy, as he was appointed to install the Milan spirit into this team.

cunte and CL ... yeah sure , anything else ? :lol:

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
strong evidence here

Akwx cant wven soeak itakian. How would he manage jube? He always had a sizeable amount of resources at his disposal in terms of finance. Conte dint.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

theres no logic whatsoever in hiring Carlo. If he comes, watch all the one brain cell fans call him "fraudelotti" 2 months in. He's the worst fit for our project atm, and I'm a big fan.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan has done well in the last few games, it was always gonna take time for him to adjust in serie A (especially after missing the last 6 months of last season).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Oh, my, no.

I thought hyperbole was saying that Silva was Serie B level.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m not sure what’s worse...

Milan swagger to fucking “Don Jacare”

Or Alex el cucy Ferguson

Not as bad general genitalia or general quentin de kok though.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On another note, where is your best bud aka mr.delicious?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
In the summer we will sell Dollar. Big money from arabs, and get Perin or someone and a good cf. My guess.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

Oh, my, no.

I thought hyperbole was saying that Silva was Serie B level.

League leaders' manager being compared to Tony Pulis. A striker who has scored no serie a goals and looked extremely out of place being compared to the lower division level. Which is the hyperbole?

Remove the glasses, Kuja.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
League leaders' manager being compared to Tony Pulis. A striker who has scored no serie a goals and looked extremely out of place being compared to the lower division level. Which is the hyperbole?

Remove the glasses, Kuja.

It doesn't really matter.

If Silva scores a few goals you'll be on the bandwagon saying you've always thought he'd come good.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In the summer we will sell Dollar. Big money from arabs, and get Perin or someone and a good cf. My guess.

If we get Arab money, $ will stay 100%.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Rino is my coach. All this squabble is meaningless.

I think lots of the players Juve had on their squad when Conte took over would be considered “fodder” here

I don't care how shit the other teams were or if they cheated us. Winning the scudetto with Matri, Vucinic, Borriello, and Quagliarella is commendable. But honestly, Lichtsteiner is probably Ladri's best signing since Zidane. Only topped by Manduzkic.

imagine adding the best regista of last 25years and best b2b of past 15 years and expecting the team to continue finishing 7th...

LMAO. What?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino is my coach. All this squabble is meaningless.

I don't care how shit the other teams were or if they cheated us. Winning the scudetto with Matri, Vucinic, Borriello, and Quagliarella is commendable. But honestly, Lichtsteiner is probably Ladri's best signing since Zidane. Only topped by Manduzkic.

LMAO. What?

this exactly. Dont see why it is so hard to understand for rnb thugs. Guess they want a good looking coach like mancini lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.