Milan Legend
Reaction score
re_milan said:
hopeful transactions

simic out, zaccardo in
when maldini and costacurta retire, barzagli in
oliveira out, cassano in
dida out, amelia in!

i think these are nessecary there are many more than need to be kicked out (i.e. cafu, favalli) but they are inevitable
Much love for the Italians?

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
My ideal line up :

gk: dida
Back line: lahm,ramos,nesta,dani alves
Midfield: c.ronaldo,kaka,gatusso,messi.
Atack:henry,sheva

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Gila#11. said:
we're an italian club arent we?

besides heres my dream lineup

Amelia
Oddo Barzagli Nesta Jankulovski (Zaccardo when oddo retires)
Gourcuff Brocchi/Gattuso Pirlo
Kaka Cassano
Gila

i would love this team

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i dont like barzagli nor zaccardo...

i dont know why people here praise barzagli so much, hes nothing special from what ive seen, whats so special about him? ... zaccardo has always been crap ... too many mistakes ... hes a sloppy player... im affraid in CB italy isnt producing many good ones as I would like, theyre relying more on forigners ... at this stage i would take mexes or alex ahead of barzagli and daniel alves instead of zaccardo who happens to have a spanish PP making him eu

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Jivara said:
i dont like barzagli nor zaccardo...

i dont know why people here praise barzagli so much, hes nothing special from what ive seen, whats so special about him? ... zaccardo has always been crap ... too many mistakes ... hes a sloppy player... im affraid in CB italy isnt producing many good ones as I would like, theyre relying more on forigners ... at this stage i would take mexes or alex ahead of barzagli and daniel alves instead of zaccardo who happens to have a spanish PP making him eu
umm, just a word of advice, watch 1 palermo game.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
re_milan said:
umm, just a word of advice, watch 1 palermo game.
ive seen many... there are better players at palermo... i find zaccardo especially and barzagli average

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
I dont agree

I don't believe on casano either he must be perfect for Inter knowing his friendly character,as for the gila if somebody askme i will kick him to juve and take trezege from them.Milan need top class and solid players even in defence a player as mexes,Chivu,zambrota,galas,essien,or meedfield as gerard,ronaldinjo,toti,than some italian cheapplayers which never provet something
Gila#11. said:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Kuqezi said:
I don't believe on casano either he must be perfect for Inter knowing his friendly character,as for the gila if somebody askme i will kick him to juve and take trezege from them.Milan need top class and solid players even in defence a player as mexes,Chivu,zambrota,galas,essien,or meedfield as gerard,ronaldinjo,toti,than some italian cheapplayers which never provet something
essien is a midfielder :D

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Ok

Ok,thats true he play in midfield in every position but he can used in defence also depends on coach needs he played against liverpool as central defender he remind me Desailly, but that isn't the point.The point is than Milan need a top class footballers as I mentioned some of them,a players like zaccardo,amelia,etc.Even some which are playing right now don't deserve red&black jersey,
milanissimo said:
essien is a midfielder :D

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
1.Robinho
2.Adriano
3.Daniel Alves
4.A "young" GK
5.Lahm

-------------------Young GK---------------------
-Daniel Alves--Mazoratti--Grimi--Lahm
---------------Gattuso/Pirlo--------------
-----Pirlo/Gattuso-------------------Gourcuff
---------------Kaka-----------------
------Adriano--------Robinho/Gilardino

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
What is meant by dream signings? Is it just the players you think are the best in the world, even if their arrival is totally impossibe? Or is it players who could realistically join Milan that you think would be great signing, even if there are no rumours about their arrival?

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Kороль said:
What is meant by dream signings? Is it just the players you think are the best in the world, even if their arrival is totally impossibe? Or is it players who could realistically join Milan that you think would be great signing, even if there are no rumours about their arrival?

players you'd dream of seeing in ac milan or want

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Emmmm.... well that seems kind of boring to me, and unhelpful to. Because if that is the case the C.Ronaldo would be the obvious choice as he is in better form than anyone else at the moment.

Instead I’ll make a list of realistic targets that are cheap/young/have something to play for.

*Boruc or Isaksson for goal, both cheap, young, talented. The later in particular as he is unhappy on the bench of Man City.

*Tal Ben Haim for defense, very cheap as his contract is due for expiry.

*Papa Diop for DM, very strong and committed, but also cheap as he is at a Al Fayeds club.

*Arango for width, just like Ronaldinho but faster - even looks like him! Again, he is cheap due to the club he plays for.

*Trezeguet for striker, not so young but by no means finished yet, not so cheap either but value for money considering the number of goals he can score.

OR

*Saviola, very cheap as Barcelona have been trying very hard to get rid of him, but even Cules don't know why as he is so good. ;)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kороль said:

*Boruc or Isaksson for goal, both cheap, young, talented. The later in particular as he is unhappy on the bench of Man City.
Yea Isaksson's a great keeper, remeber watching him in sweden VS Germany last year. Conceded 2 but had something like 27 shots from outside the box against him.

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
29/01/2007 20.51

Madrid Grapevine Points At Cassano-Oliveira Swap
According to rudimentary reports emanating from Spain’s ‘As’ (Ace) newspaper and echoed by the Roma office of the EFE agency, Adriano Galliani may be trying to convince Ramón Calderón that, aside from the almost-done Ronaldo deal, a hypothetical Ricardo Oliveira-Antonio Cassano loan swap would be beneficial for both clubs.

It appears that, if the bubbling hot gossip gels into actual fact, Galliani is going to return to Milan with a bumper duo of Xmas sale knockoffs: the Fenômeno and Talentino.

According to these sources it was Real Madrid who suggested the move to AC Milan, although this is yet to be confirmed.

The only possible stumbling block to the deal would be that both Cassano and Ronaldo have played the current edition of the Champions League with Real Madrid and would, therefore, be ineligible to play for the Rossoneri until the 2007-2008 European season.

Part of the seduction of such a move can be found in recent Inter interest in the unsettled rough diamond from Bari. Both Massimo Moratti and Roberto Mancini have expressed interest in the player and, combined with the landing of the ex-Nerazzurri, would represent a double whammy that would leave Inter black and blue.

Some pundits point towards the fact that Cassano’s preference for the flanks would spread out the Rossoneri attack as Oliveira, Alberto Gilardino, Filippo Inzaghi and (currently suspended) Marco Borriello are all options that thrive in a more central role.

Oliveira would arrive at the Bernabéu with a similar handicap to both Cassano and Ronaldo going in the opposite direction as he has played the current edition of the Champions League with Milan.

More smoke without fire - or just a whiff of what's being cooked up in the Bernabéu back offices? Time will tell as time is running out. Madrid and Milan have until Wednesday at midnight CET to seal the deal(s).

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=221654

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
How about Anthody Vanden Borre? I think he is talented young player..

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
cosmin said:
La Lazio cerca un difensore centrale: piace il rumeno Radoi della Steaua Bucarest.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=all&a=32068
this is an english speaking forum........ but for those of you who cant read it:

lazio is looking for a central defender and they like the romanian radoi of Steaua Bucarest

anyway,why do we care who lazio is looking for??? this post makes no sense.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Guys, why don't we get Jonathan Woodgate? The guy's a class act, and if we can keep him injury free, there are not many better additions you can make to Central Defense :)

Reaction score
I hope to see milan like this........

system 4-4-2

Coach:Lippi

-------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------

--Alves---------------Nesta-------------Albiol--------------------Abidal---

Mancini----------------Gattusso------Kaka----------------Swheinsteiger---

-----------------------Villa---------Huntelaar------------------------------

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
after that embarrassment against Roma... i decided to indulge in abit of fantasy but still retain some degree of realism...

GK - Buffon... Akinfeev... Storari...
LB - Jankulovski... Chiellini...
RB - Oddo... Diogo...
CB - Kaladze... Nesta... Bonera... Chivu... Simic...
MF - Kaka... Gattuso... Brocchi... Gourcuff... Lucas... Iniesta... Sneijder... De Rossi...
FW - Huntelaar... Trezeguet... Lupoli... Pato... Ronaldo...

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
hermmm..
milan need a young fresh player..
like pato,lucas,mascherano,huntelaar,torres,chiellini

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
My dream team would look like

______________Dida______________

__Oddo____Nesta_____Kaladze__Zambrotta

______________Lampard(or pirlo)________

____Gatusso______________________Ribery

______________Kaka___________________

______Eto'o_____________Gila____________

Bench: Lupoli,Pato,Marek,Donati,Pirlo,Bonera,Storari...

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
-------------Buffon----------
Daniel ---------Nesta-----Kaladze---Yanku
--Joaquin----Pirlo----Kaka---Vicente
------------Gila-------Torres

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Besfort said:
-------------Buffon----------
Daniel ---------Nesta-----Kaladze---Yanku
--Joaquin----Pirlo----Kaka---Vicente
------------Gila-------Torres

there is no chance in the world that flores and soler will let those two ever leave valencia. and with that formation, wed have the same problem that valencia has right now.....attacking wing backs, and attacking wingers...wed get caught out on the counterattack ALL the time.
Atleast Valencia have 2 DMFs and they still have trouble controlling the counterattack against pacy wingers. with only pirlo,nesta and kaladze, that formation is never going to win much.
Would still be better than our current crop of oldies.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
GK: Cech
CBs: Barzagli, Metzelder, Toure
RBs: Alves, Eboue
LBs: Lahm, Boka
CM: De Rossi, Fabregas
RWM: Ronaldo, Joaquin
LWM: Malouda
ST: V. Persie, Rossi, Villa, Rooney

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
edika_kaka said:
hermmm..
milan need a young fresh player..
like pato,lucas,mascherano,huntelaar,torres,chiellini

yes man milan need young blood milan have the oldest squad in italy milan need to refresh his lines milan need be more quick more nimble more fast.

Dida
D. Alves Nesta Maldini Marcelo

Gattuso Pirlo

M.G. Pedersen :proud:
Kaka
Pato :proud:
Ronaldo

Storari
Fagner :proud:
Kaladze
Sweinsteiger :proud:
Gourcuff
Lucas
Gila

players who makes the difference :D ;) :proud:

i'll cry what a team :proud:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
who the hell is fagner and who the hell is lucas? (podolski? if yes just write podolski, he aint ur first cousin)

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
GK: Cech
CBs: Barzagli, Metzelder, Toure
RBs: Alves, Eboue
LBs: Lahm, Boka
CM: De Rossi, Fabregas
RWM: Ronaldo, Joaquin
LWM: Malouda
ST: V. Persie, Rossi, Villa, Rooney