Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
does anyone know what formation the primavera play? is it the same as the first team 4-3-3.it would be better if they change it to that next year so it would be easier for them when and if they get promoted to the 1st team.kind of stupid in my opinion if they dont use the same formation as the 1st team.

yeah we play 4-3-3 in the primavera,

people should know that playing in the primavera are a bit weird, Inter beat us 4-1 we we also beat them 3-0 in the copa.. so this young guys needs to be given a break.. it's not really like they are in a different class. although I am wondering why stroppa doesn't field our best squad, (leaving Albertazzi and Verdi for that game)
Btw Inter cheats too in the Primavera??? what a bullshit Penalty that is??? lol Moratti owns the primavera too

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
probably easier to pay off the Primavera officials. and it gives their youth players confidence haha

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
probably easier to pay off the Primavera officials. and it gives their youth players confidence haha

haha, that's why I'm not so washed up with the primavera defeat, Inter is strong but so do Milan (we can beat them 3-0), 4-1 is a bit flattering as 3 of their goals came from dead ball situations and the first penalty was a complete garbage :head:
can't believe you cheat just to win a game in primavera :o this young kids shouldn't dive to get a penalty, great job by Printer senior players, teaching their young ones to dives :head: it's primavera they supposed to have fun :rolleyes:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
PRIMAVERA, MILAN-CHIEVO: LE FORMAZIONI
27/03/2010

MILANO - La Primavera del Milan scende così in campo contro il Chievo:

MILAN: Perucchini, Ghirighelli, De Vito, Pasini, Pedrocchi, Meregalli, Schenetti, De Sciglio, Oduamadi, , Adiyiah, Scampini, Gaeta

Adiyah plays for Primavera that probably means no Adiyah tomorrow

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Adiyiahs goal was good ,that odumandi guy looks decent ,is it possible to get videos like this more often it would be great to see more of our youngsters

How much Italian players were in inter ??

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Adiyiahs goal was good ,that odumandi guy looks decent ,is it possible to get videos like this more often it would be great to see more of our youngsters

How much Italian players were in inter ??

I can only recall Destro from Inter that always gets a call up for Italian youth team.. he should be pretty good ...
there are some videos, for games it's a bit rare, the clip usually being posted on youtube if there was a TV coverage, you can see our youth team highlights at Milantime though..

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Primavera Lost again 1-2 against Chievo Gaeta scored the Goal

E 'finished the match between AC Milan and Chievo with the result 1-2. The Rossoneri were coached by Giovanni Stroppa had taken advantage in the 3 'sh with a rigor signed by Gaeta. 20 'st the equalizer of Chievo with Benedetti and 26' st the second goal of Chievo with Di Stefano, which ended the game.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we're bottling the primavera :D we beat Chievo like 7-0 previously :tongue:
no Verdi, albertazzi, strasser even zigoni again it seems
we'll it's competition for those young kids, win or loose as long as they can give one two good players

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
we're bottling the primavera :D we beat Chievo like 7-0 previously :tongue:
no Verdi, albertazzi, strasser even zigoni again it seems
we'll it's competition for those young kids, win or loose as long as they can give one two good players

you are forgetting the point of the primavera it is designed to develop players some of those individuals playing today haven't touch a ball all season it is just wasteful not to give them the opportunity to play football. In addition albertazzi isn't 100% fit and verdi strasser zigoni and romagnoli are needed for first team football.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you are forgetting the point of the primavera it is designed to develop players some of those individuals playing today haven't touch a ball all season it is just wasteful not to give them the opportunity to play football. In addition albertazzi isn't 100% fit and verdi strasser zigoni and romagnoli are needed for first team football.

yeah I knew that :tongue: :)
I'm just saying that the loses doesn't really mean that the players are bad, it's normal thing to happen in this youth competition. I just think that we could still get a better result that's all

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Primavera Lost again 1-2 against Chievo Gaeta scored the Goal

Well after seeing that video of milan vs inter primavera... our keeper is shit. I propose he might be the problem.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well after seeing that video of milan vs inter primavera... our keeper is shit. I propose he might be the problem.

yeah, and i think chievo's keeper being played is actually our keeper (Mieskewitzc something :tongue:) on loan :rolleyes:

fengxiaoj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.
Is our keeper for the game Donnaruma or however you spell his name? I thought he is like the second captain for the team

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

different keeper was playing, and in the Inter game, one of the goals was off penalty and the other goals were in part bad defense. He made two pretty good saves on the tape and I have read that he is supposed to be pretty talented, so maybe he just had a bad game, it happens

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
The weekend of the youths

THE WEEKEND OF THE YOUTHS

3/29/2010 11:07:00 AM

Youth sector, the weekend games: five goals by the Berretti team against Pergocrema, victories for the Allievi 93 and 94 and for the Giovanissimi Nazionali and Regionali. Small defeat for the Primavera.

(on the photo: THE PRIMAVERA SQUAD 2009/2010)

Saturday 27 March 2010

PRIMAVERA
Milan-Chievo 1-2
Goalscorer: 49' Gaeta

ESORDIENTI 1998
Vigejunior-Milan 2-2
Goalscorer: 53' N'Daier, 64' Del Piano

PULCINI 2000
Centro Schuster-Milan 2-2
Goalscorers: 55' Sportelli, 53' Invernizzi

Sunday 28 March 2010

BERRETTI
Pergocrema-Milan 2-5
Goalscorers: 21', 39', 60', 73' Mihaylov, 87' Cogliati

ALLIEVI NAZIONALI 1993
Pergocrema-Milan 0-2
Goalscorers: 60' Lombardi, 83' Ganz

ALLIEVI B 1994
Milan-Pizzighettone 3-0
Goalscorers: 58', 76', and 80' De Feo

GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI 1995
Pavia-Milan 0-5
Goalscorers: 4' Galbusera, 68', 54' Petagna, 75, 76' Bance

GIOVANISSIMI REGIONALI 1996
Lecco-Milan 0-2
Goalscorers: 71' Buzzella (own goal Lecco)

GIOVANISSIMI REGIONALI 1997
Milan-Lecco 2-0
Goalscorers: 15' Vassallo, 18' Principe

ESORDIENTI 1999
Milan-Cernusco 6-0
Goalscorers: 10', 47' Tsadjout, 5' Verderio, 60' Mutti, 52' Torrasi, 63' Moggi

What is happened to our PRIMAVERA Squad :conf:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
THE WEEKEND OF THE YOUTHS

What is happened to our PRIMAVERA Squad :conf:

I'm asking myself too, two losses in a row, really bad :head:
Hope they start winning again, to finish first in the standings.
Also there is now the finale of the cup coming soon, first leg already this thursday. So hope they win there.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Also there is now the finale of the cup coming soon, first leg already this thursday. So hope they win there.

I hope too, though, the players needs to wake up from the comma and stand up again; Coaches responsibilities...

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Odumandi or what his name is(never get it right..)should have been called up for our senior squad since Pato got injured,he has pace but unlike Abate he is skilled and can take on defenders,also he seems to be strong and athletic,would love to see him once at RW.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Odumandi or what his name is(never get it right..)should have been called up for our senior squad since Pato got injured,he has pace but unlike Abate he is skilled and can take on defenders,also he seems to be strong and athletic,would love to see him once at RW.
Thats what me & a few other guys in this forum suggested for the games against Napoli & Parma since Pato & Mancini are injured.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
he is Odumandi, the player that I talk about a lot. I would call him up over the Inter spy
Inter Spy?:O

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Stroppa and Co have a better vision on who will be best for the team than say...us.

It's normal for a youth team to be inconsistent.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter Spy?:O

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Stroppa and Co have a better vision on who will be best for the team than say...us.

It's normal for a youth team to be inconsistent.

Mancini has done nothing except get hurt since he got here. Odumandi has showed some talent, I would like to give him a chance

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I was speaking about Primavera players.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players

the team is being rotated a lot so other players that haven't played in the early part of the season gets to play... this young kids needs playing time that's why we're not always played our best players I guess (such as Verdi, Albertazzi). plus we're not playing bad, a bit unlucky at times too..

Schedule