Dinho has more assists on a worse team.

Xavi>Messi but Dinho>Xavi :star:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Team Ugly/NO Style:
spanishboyslikepatterning.jpg

seriously awful fashion sense

Puyol wins that one, Iniesta looks ridiculous in all clothes.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Last year he had a godly 29 assists in all competitions (20 in la liga) but then again he had messi, etoo and henry on great goal scoring form. So while his passing was brilliant, it certainly helps to have guys who will finish
Dont even go there.
If u r watching the game , if u , u will know that actually Messi & co cant keep up with him.
Vs Real he made a copy pass that Messi took nicely but Cass pulled a miracle.
He made also others that Pedro & co wasted.
The theory u have in mind (Pirlo with Barca will do the same coz Barca is so cool team) is wrong.

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
The theory u have in mind (Pirlo with Barca will do the same coz Barca is so cool team) is wrong.

All well and good. But does Xavi have perfectly flowing hair? Exactly!

Pirlo > Xavi

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dont even go there.
If u r watching the game , if u , u will know that actually Messi & co cant keep up with him.
Vs Real he made a copy pass that Messi took nicely but Cass pulled a miracle.
He made also others that Pedro & co wasted.

So what, Pato is the only player who can latch onto the balls Pirlo supplies, Inzaghi also, but he is mainly offside and slow. Pirlo is as good of a passer or better than Xavi. Xavi just has about 4 options to pass to, and each one is in about 3 feet of space in the opposition box considering how weak La Liga is defensively.

If you watch both, Xavi mainly spreads the ball to the wing, so does pirlo. Xavi just plays a hell of a lot more far forward than Pirlo so he can do more. Pirlo can't do anything is no-one is moving and the only players in front of him are being marked by 2 players each, Xavi doesn't have this problem, everyone moves and no-body get's marked.

Pirlo is a greater player than Xavi, his team just don't help. Both can pass like no other(apart from Dinho, beckham and alonso IMO). It's just Xavi is in the greatest team ATM and look how well he is doing. Pirlo is in a bad team and is not doing well. Look how good Pirlo was when Milan where the best team in the world earlier this decade.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can anyone hate barcas midgets?? They look so cute!

If you wanna hate someone than hate these 2 ugly noobs:

0+a+pique+busquets.jpg

It all about Pep Guardiola @ the end of the day. Hes the real maestro behind barcas success, has taste in fashion and stilll looks uber cool with NO hair.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So what, Pato is the only player who can latch onto the balls Pirlo supplies, Inzaghi also, but he is mainly offside and slow. Pirlo is as good of a passer or better than Xavi. Xavi just has about 4 options to pass to, and each one is in about 3 feet of space in the opposition box considering how weak La Liga is defensively.

If you watch both, Xavi mainly spreads the ball to the wing, so does pirlo. Xavi just plays a hell of a lot more far forward than Pirlo so he can do more. Pirlo can't do anything is no-one is moving and the only players in front of him are being marked by 2 players each, Xavi doesn't have this problem, everyone moves and no-body get's marked.

Pirlo is a greater player than Xavi, his team just don't help. Both can pass like no other(apart from Dinho, beckham and alonso IMO). It's just Xavi is in the greatest team ATM and look how well he is doing. Pirlo is in a bad team and is not doing well. Look how good Pirlo was when Milan where the best team in the world earlier this decade.
Oh dear ..............
The "if" theory.
If Pirlo was playing with a better team then he would kick ass , my ass.
And about how good was Pirlo when Milan were the best team , he wasnt all that.
I can easily name 5-6 names much better than him , much better.
Really man , dont even say what u just said outside the Milan forum coz u will b laughed @.
Am a Milan fan & am ROFL of ur denial.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

0+a+pique+busquets.jpg

It all about Pep Guardiola @ the end of the day. Hes the real maestro behind barcas success, has taste in fashion and stilll looks uber cool with NO hair.

busquets. Unfortunate guy.... looks like iniesta and frankenstein mated to create him:

iniesta.jpg
frankenstein.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh dear ..............
The "if" theory.
If Pirlo was playing with a better team then he would kick ass , my ass.
And about how good was Pirlo when Milan were the best team , he wasnt all that.
I can easily name 5-6 names much better than him , much better.
Really man , dont even say what u just said outside the Milan forum coz u will b laughed @.
Am a Milan fan & am ROFL of ur denial.

You hate Pirlo, we get it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

0+a+pique+busquets.jpg

Busquets looks horrible, but Pique is quite good looking, especcially in that pic.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Xavi: 6 - A performance to show that he is, in fact, human. Usually he orchestrates the midfield and dominates proceedings but he was almost on the periphery of the match tonight.

lol, same thing with messi against osasuna and then guy scored 4 goals against arsenal..now xavi will have couple of super assists against inter..i heard he was marked so well that he couldn't even fart..we'll see what mourinho will do with him

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yeah 10 vs 11
still couldnt lose the game :eek: amazing, lol at xavi missing the header with that chip from lionell, so leos job is not that easy :)

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Xavi: 6 - A performance to show that he is, in fact, human. Usually he orchestrates the midfield and dominates proceedings but he was almost on the periphery of the match tonight.

lol, same thing with messi against osasuna and then guy scored 4 goals against arsenal..now xavi will have couple of super assists against inter..i heard he was marked so well that he couldn't even fart..we'll see what mourinho will do with him

He gets a 6 for not performing well? Even when he's bad, he's good. LOL!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hey pirlo haters.... explain a couple things to me:

Is tat xavi with the most halfassed tackle ever on pandev (miss leading to a beautfiul ball from him to milito

IS that Xavi LOSING the ball that leads to 3rd goal???

omgz.... i thought only pirlo, made defensive errors. Yup Yup. Xavi's a brilliant player but i stand strong, you could swap him and pirlo and see little change. The amount of space teams give barca is ridiculous and then theres fact the whole team is mobile and can run, unlike milan who has pato and........ wait for it....... wait here comes the other guys who make good runs...... oh thats right. No one!?

Remember when milan had a mobile squad, and how everyone thought pirlo was one of best in world!? It goes hand and hand. Playmakers with vision are rare and a total joy to see... but if they aint got the players to pass to, they r worthless.... And thats whats happened with pirlo to a degree. And now all of a sudden people want to jump on his 'defensive liability' and claim other players don't have it....

when a team doesn't like v. inter. He looks alll too human. I don't hate xavi, i like him ALOT...... but some peoples hatred of milan plays and barca boner is quite frankly disgusting. It's possible they ain't perfect players and some of milans key players aren't shit. A bigger difference is where and who they play with...

oh wait, nvm Xavi said ref gave them the win. NVM.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if milano truly believes in what he just typed then i dont really have anything to say but its just to counter the pirlo haters then fine.

seriously milano you are comparing pirlo with xavi, ok dont ask me ask some one who is unbiased (not some barca hating mod) about whats the true difference between pirlo and xavi(year 2010)

from 2007 pirlo have been shit and every single year you defend by discrediting other around him or dragging his accomplishments before 2006.

dont ask that question neither to pirlo haters nor to some corrupted mod, just ask someone who is unbiased.

thank you, restricted the reply cause it will go on for an eternity, you think pirlo is the best in the world and i think he a fucking piece of overrated shit that he should be stripped of milan badge, only thing i like about him is he is a nice fellow and have a good attitude. but piece of shit he pulls out every single match is just despicable

OUT WITH JUNK mr. Peerlo

Hope mod got enough words if not i will post later :o

Nice excuse : pirlo cant play well cause players around him are shit

see tiago he is in the middle of shit still people can see him performing well, same with pato same goes with lazy diagonal ball dinho

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He runs into space. Which is smart. But how much space does pirlo get???? How much space is there generally in Italy?

so you want him to leave la liga and come here to play in italy to prove himself?
then maldini was only a decent defender cause he played in a defensive league .

thats why we have different type of matches and xavi have aced in most of the matches.
winning 6 trophies and 30+ assists is not enough

pirlo marked by one player -> dispossessed but xavi can take care of himself most of the times, he dont need a bulldog.
he is not a pussy

whenever xavi passes he move forward to free himself even though he doesnt have ball, he move forward. moving even without ball is a great quality, its easy to ask others to move but ...........

anyway leaving the thread for now.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ashish, i not saying xavi aint world class or amazing. Just that people discredit certain differences like teammates and league in comparing too...

pirlos proved himself as world class. So has xavi. enough

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*A reason to be able to use Xavi & Pirlo in the same sentence*

Hold on a second. You've just managed to find TWO instances where Xavi lost the ball. Out of how many games in the season? And that too against which team?

It's as bad as Mad using that ONE dive instance he was able to find.

LOL!

You don't REALLY want me to bring in clips of Pirlo losing the ball do you? Against ROFLMAO opposition no less!

And ANOTHER point you're totally mising. Despite him losing those balls, he was still their best player and completed the most passes and also created the best chances.

Now how many games of Pirlo's massive screw ups have ended up with him still being the best Milan player? The Arsenal one maybe? ;)

Schedule