Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's one hell of a tantrum. He's correct, but he's going to come across as a bad loser regardless.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"If I say to (the referee) and to UEFA what I think and feel, my career ends today," Mourinho said. :lol: "One day I hope to get an answer to the question: why?"

Mourinho described the second leg in Barcelona as "mission impossible" as he continued to bemoan his side's treatment by the referee.

"We'll go there with pride, without Pepe who did nothing, without Ramos who did nothing :eek: and the coach who can't be on the bench," he said. "If we score a goal they'll kill us again. It's a result that is impossible.

"Today showed we have no possibility. And my question is why? I'll live my whole life with this question but I hope one day to get the answer. :tongue:

"Why in a game that was equal did he do what he did? But he won't answer, he'll go home because he doesn't have to answer to anyone." :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/8479006/Jose-Mourinho-attacks-referee-and-admits-trip-to-Nou-Camp-will-be-mission-impossible-for-Real-Madrid.html

I love his whining. :proud::):lol:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If I was a supporter of a non-elite Spanish club, I don't think I'd be too interested in the coach of Real Madrid feeling victimised.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
''Congratulations to Barcelona,'' he added. ''But I just do not understand why Barcelona always receive the help of the referee. All my life I will be asking myself this question, and one day I hope to receive an answer.

''I am not too sad, I have a great family. But I don't understand why Barcelona have this power. It happened two years ago to Chelsea (in the 2009 semi-finals), almost to my Inter last year, and also to Arsenal this year.

''Why do the opponents of Barcelona always have a man sent off? Where does this power come from? Maybe it is to give more publicity to UNICEF, maybe because of the power of (Spanish federation president Jose Angel) Villar in UEFA.'' :lol:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/912532/mourinho:-barcelona-have-knocked-us-out?cc=4716

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Mou is awesome but he is not so innocent, I always remember Allegris quote when he whines :D

Mourinho had quite a few run-ins with Allegri when he was still in charge of Cagliari, having beaten the then-Inter boss to the Golden Bench award as Serie A Coach of the Year.

“He was here for two years and insulted everybody in Italy,” snapped Allegri in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

Mourinho is back in the headlines after UEFA opened an investigation for improper conduct after two of his Real Madrid players Xabi and Sergio Ramos were sent off against Ajax.

“Would I do that? No. I wouldn’t do what he did to us at San Siro either. With Andrea Pirlo on the ground with his head cracked open, my players put the ball out.

“Real gave it back, but on the throw-in there was already a full-back pressing us. He sets a bad example.

“You can do some things with nobody noticing if you play down the local park, but not when the world is watching on television.”

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hahahaha, the man has lost it, master of mind games my ass :tongue:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finally somebody asking hard questions that should have been answered since the sheva incident:

Poor tactics, bitter trough the roof but good question non the less:thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Ranting Mourinho fast running out of friends

The empty chair in the press area next to LLL never stood a chance.
Kicked repeatedly when Pepe was sent off, kicked repeatedly after Leo Messi’s two goals saw Barca place one foot in next month's Wembley final and then booted with not inconsiderable vigour off its hinges at the final whistle by the irate and increasingly drunk Madrid fan sat behind the blog. The sozzled supporter was clearly not at all happy with what had unfolded at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday night.

Once again, brave, plucky, strikerless, barely-moving-out-of-their-own-half-in-the-first-45-minutes Real Madrid had been foiled by UEFA’s ongoing plot to make Barcelona the bestest team in all the land and Champions of Europe forever and ever.

That was the narrative spouted by José Mourinho after the match, and a rather rattled Mou caused gasps of both disbelief and excitement as he launched into a spectacular rant concerning Barcelona’s supposed favoured status with UEFA, complete with shoulder shrugging aplenty and Robert de Niro facial grimacing.

“Por qué?” asked the Special One repeatedly, “Why?”

“Football should be played with the same rules for everyone with the best team winning,” argued Mourinho, who is perhaps redefining ‘winning’ as ‘grinding out a goalless draw in front of your own fans’.

While seeing Mourinho complain of Pepe-hating plots against himself and in favour of Barcelona is no great surprise, what really got the juices flowing was the Madrid manager's rather mean-spirited comments regarding Barca’s Champions League win of 2009. “Pep Guardiola is a fantastic coach, but he won a Champions League that would have shamed me due to the scandal at Stamford Bridge. If they win this one it will be after a scandal at the Bernabeu.”

This is just one of many open musings made by Mourinho that have seen Barcelona call an emergency board meeting to discuss whether the matter should be taken up with UEFA.

Unsurprisingly, seeing the Madrid manager so unsettled by the 2-0 defeat that he has already written off his team’s chances of a comeback has moved the Barcelona press to a state of near arousal, with Mundo Deportivo’s front cover proclaiming “ecstasy” after the result.

Writing inside, Santi Nolla also has a solution to Mourinho’s red card “pour qué” conundrum. “It’s very easy to answer: it’s because of Mourinho. The Portuguese coach gets his footballers to play to the limit every time against Barcelona.”

Sport’s doberman of destruction - he of the Taliban of Madrid claims - Lluís Mascaró, is understandably in a sprightly mood and declares that El Clásico III was “class against power, brilliance against vulgarity.” “Barça managed last night in the Bernabeu to win their passport to the Champions League final and shut Mourinho’s mouth.”

There’s more sympathy for Mourinho and Madrid in the local papers. But only just. The main support for the club’s plight comes from Tomás Roncero, who fumes that “in the same way the Villarato is working in Spain, it’s the Platinato in Europe.”

However, that’s to be expected from the maddest of Madridistas. There’s criticism for both sides from AS editor, Alfredo Relaño, who fusses over what was largely a disappointing spectacle filled with pushing, shoving and more than a little diving. “Two such excellent teams are transmitting an inappropriate image in these games.”

LLL was expecting Marca to be fuming over Pepe’s sending off. Although that is the case to a degree, now that former director Eduardo Inda has left the paper a semblance of balance has been restored that sees Marca being particularly forceful in its criticism of Mourinho’s tactics and formation for the semi-final clash.

“It was a mediocre Madrid before and after the sending off of Pepe,” according to the paper’s match report. It was a comment echoed by Thursday’s editorial which boomed that “the huge irritation provided by a mistake of this size must not serve as an excuse to forget the fearful line-up set up by Mourinho.”

In José Mourinho’s mind the Spanish FA, Spanish League and UEFA are all out to get him. He really is in trouble if the local press have turned on him too. After all, it could be someone upstairs who is next to take aim.

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/laliga...ing-mourinho-fast-running-out-of-friends.aspx

Fiero

Reaction score
In defence of Mourinho

It looks like Jose Mourinho will be sanctioned by the all-mighty UEFA for commenting on its representative in Wednesday's match at the Bernabeu, Wolfgang Stark, and a perceived pro-Barcelona conspiracy. Even worse, probably, is the fact that Mourinho had the audacity to be critical of the Catalan club. In this day and age, it no longer seems an acceptable course of action.

Let's have a look then at what exactly Mourinho is deemed guilty of.

First of all, he claims the referee's decision to send Pepe off changed the game in Barcelona's favour. Now take any game which, with all 22 players on the pitch, has 0-0 on the scoreboard with none of the teams likely to score any time soon, not even the team which is obviously playing the best football on the night. If the referee then decides to send a player off from either team, does that change the game in the other team's favour? Of course it does. More so when said player has so far nullified any threat from the opposition's - and the world's - best player, thus justifying his manager's tactics. Spot on there, then.

His claims that the red card was unjust are also far from incorrect. Both Pepe and Dani Alves go for a loose ball. They both go in hard, with their foot raised. Evidence now suggests there was no contact but, on first viewing, it would be difficult to criticise the decision to award a foul against Pepe. However, the referee certainly didn't look like he was going for a red card before Alves turned on the method acting (with one flaw: would you roll about if your leg was really hurt?), the stretcher came out and he was surrounded by the rest of Barcelona's squad. Watching from the sideline, Alves had to be stopped from jumping straight off said stretcher once he got what he wanted. Also, shortly before, Javier Mascherano was late with a challenge and kicked Pepe full in the shin with the ball nowhere near. Surely that should also have been a red?

Mourinho also says that Barcelona's win in 2009 was tainted because of that game at Stamford Bridge. Now I think the vast majority would agree that Chelsea were robbed in that game by a referee who made a number of incredible mistakes. The home team were better than Barcelona on the night but had four penalty claims turned down, two of them clearly valid or, as is now the appropriate expression, stonewall. Anyone with a decent pair of eyes, unclouded by the current atmosphere of Barcelona deification, can see that the 2009 final should have been Chelsea v Manchester United. Again, it is hard to see what is wrong with that statement.

It isn't even a dig at Pep Guardiola, as many seem to have interpreted it. Mourinho begins by stressing that he thinks of the Barcelona boss as "a fantastic coach." He merely points out that he would be ashamed to have won the Champions League in such a fashion. That is, of course, rubbish. Manchester United will surely have a thing or two to say about a game against Porto, then managed by Mourinho, in 2004. But it is not in any way an insult towards Guardiola. I am certain that Mourinho has a lot of respect for his nemesis, just as he had for Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger. He has a knack of winding people up, but again I cannot see the problem here. For Barcelona to ask for charges against Mourinho smacks of a lack of grace in victory.

Where Mourinho does of course go wrong is when he draws Unicef and UEFA into the whole debate and goes off on a conspiracy tangent. It is merely a rant by a manager who feels he has just been robbed of a result, a result he could well have got. By negative tactics, granted, but football is about results.

Let us not forget that, a mere week before, Real won the Copa del Rey, beating Barcelona using exactly the same tactics they were now unable to fully deploy. It would take a very big person not to be frustrated and angry straight after that game. Mourinho was unable to be magnanimous in this case, but maybe UEFA should try for once to look at this with some perspective. But, again, UEFA does not respond well to criticism.

All this seems to be papered over by a large proportion of press and public, who merely point out the fact that "the best team won". But first of all, apart from having their usual massive percentage of possession, Barcelona weren't very good at all before Pepe was sent off. And secondly, if the best team should always win, shouldn't we just abolish all competitions and give all the cups to Barcelona from now on? They may be the best squad in the world, but surely that shouldn't imply another squad should be forbidden to try to stop them.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/913218/in-defence-of-jose-mourinho?cc=5739

Article of the year. :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
Finally somebody asking hard questions that should have been answered since the sheva incident:

Poor tactics, bitter trough the roof but good question non the less:thumbsup:

Imagine Real got 1 man sent off, but still they clinched a victory with a late goal at Bernabeu. I dont see him asking "porquê" over and over. (Because if you notice, he is pointing to the fact why against Barca someone always gets sent off, in reality Mou's bitterness was the result.)
At high school we had a saying "Winners train while losers complain".

On a side note, yesterday Messi destroyed RM defense on his own. Maybe and maybe, Pep's boys had still the anger against Inter's 90-minute-11-man defence.

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Messi destroyed RM defence with Pepe out of the picture. I'd like to see him try that when he's around. Actually he did, in the first two clasicos and failed miserably.

Fiero

Reaction score
Waiting for a miracle from you today, sir. :thumbsup:

Please shut up the Catalan idiots/divers/gloryhunters/cunts/bandwagoners/your haters/everyone by a convincing and miraculous victory today over the diving midgets. :proud:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
:lol:he'll be out of the stadium. If anyone leads Madrid over a truly as you said miracle against the midgets, it will be Karanka lol.

I have no doubt however, if somehow by the miracle Madrid win, Mourinho will fly into the pitch from somewhere and start running around like a mad man with his finger up and this time no sprinklers will stop him:lol:

Fiero

Reaction score
:lol:he'll be out of the stadium. If anyone leads Madrid over a truly as you said miracle against the midgets, it will be Karanka lol.

I have no doubt however, if somehow by the miracle Madrid win, Mourinho will fly into the pitch from somewhere and start running around like a mad man with his finger up and this time no sprinklers will stop him:lol:

Karanka is just a representative, Mourinho will be running the match.

I won't be surprised if Mou qualifies defying all the odds AGAIN. For the first time in his life he said about the Zaragoza match that his team lost cos he didn't prepare them well enough. That's Mourinho we're talking about, who is a workaholic (in a good sense) and master of preparation... must have been busy plotting a revenge plan. :thumbsup:

Plus all those bullshit rumors of tension between him and Ronaldo... I just think he left him out to play mind games, plus he starts today fresh and prepared.

Real can do it. Mourinho can do it.

Btw, forgot to add "racists" as well to the list of people Mourinho could shut up today. :lol:

Seriously fuck Barcelona.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You're crazy optimistic Fiero. It will be something quite special for Real to win after the massive shit storm they went through the past week.

I predict the game will start quite nicely, with both teams trying to be the 'good guys'. Then, a Real player will lightly tackle a random Barca player (Busquets) and all hell will break loose.

Fiero

Reaction score
I really doubt it this time.

Really really doubt it...

It's hard enough vs Barcelona... but with idiot refereeing, midgets cheating, and uefa doing nothing... it's almost impossible, but with Mourinho, you never know.

Real need an early goal and need to pin Barca in their half just like they did 1st half in the cup final. They also need efficiency in front of goal as every chance would be golden... just think Milan vs Spurs and how Binho fucked us over :fp:

Also I don't want to see Özil start. I love him and he's potentially world class, but he runs out of gas at ~60 mins and seems to go hiding vs Barca. It's not his kind of game... maybe he could come in the 2nd half to provide some killer passes.

Main problem is how to stop the midgets and especially Messi with no Pepe or Ramos :fp: must have awesome midfield defensively... big game for Alonso and ESPECIALLY Lass...

One more thing... don't want to see Adebayor step on the pitch.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine Kaka starting and scoring a hattrick to get Real through... :eek: :eek:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Ottmar Hitzfeld:

Luckily, Mourinho’s destructive tactics, aimed solely at provoking and destroying the opponents’ gameplan, did not work. Such a way of playing does not relate to the demands of Real, it’s really shameful for Real Madrid. It harms the good name and image of this legendary club. I’ve met him at UEFA meetings and his behaviour is faithful to his image: arrogant, haughty, chewing gum and somewhat of a boor. Barca should make him pay on the pitch.

Guus Hiddink:

"Mourinho has gone too far. With all his critical remarks he wants to divert the attention from the way he made his team played.

Before I knew it, he (Mourinho) got me involved. Jose compared the Real - Barca game with the Chelsea – Barca semi-final in 2009 when I was manager at Stamford Bridge. We missed out on the final, too.#

“But the big difference is that we did not moan about conspiracies.

“I don’t agree with Mourinho at all on this. It is right that Chelsea was badly disadvantaged then, especially with the hand ball penalty we were denied in *injury time. That was a clear mistake from the referee.

“A couple of days later, when all the emotions had gone, we realised we had been robbed of a Champions League Final. But never, ever, did anybody at Chelsea claim there was a conspiracy.

“You just don’t say things like that. The thought would not even enter my mind.

“But Mourinho does, so he goes too far. I think when he looks back at the video, he should make his apologies. If he does not do that, he is deliberately trying to change the truth for his own sake.’’

“If Dani Alves had had his leg on the grass, that leg would now have been *broken.

“In the first half of the semi-final it was clear that Barcelona was the Spanish bull fighter who was holding up the red cape in front of Real Madrid.

“The only problem was that the bull did not want to play and remained really *passive. In Spain that is a reason for the crowd at the Plaza de Toros to wave their white hankies. To me it was amazing that the Madrid crowd actually accepted the passive style of their team!

“That proved that for the clash between Madrid and Catalonia there are now different rules.

“It was fantastic how Barcelona *handled the situation.

“At one point in the match the entire Barca team just stood still in their own half, because 11 Madrid players were just defending in their own half. They did not want to play football.

“It was obvious this was Mourinho’s choice to play the game like this. Tough. Barcelona did not fall for the trap.”

And endless more... In short Mourinho = A disgrace to football

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol:

Everybody is obsessed with Mou :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He makes everybody else feel less important :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hurts their pathetic little ego's :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I like characters like him...

But he's taking it to far, it's good to show SOME class. To me, he's just a sore looser right now, not a great character. Kind of pathetic if you ask me. I've lost a lot of respect for him.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real can do it. Mourinho can do it.

15 - In 15 attempts, no team has ever qualified in the Champions League knockout stage after losing the first leg 0-2. Over

http://twitter.com/#!/optajoe

Bro, i admire your passion, i really do but this time Mou has dug a hole too deep for himself to get out from. No Ramos, no Pepe and 2 goals down? No chance for a come back. Barca will get the first goal and sit back, relax and pass the living interest out of every viewer :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
u think they are gonna wait for the first goal to do that? that shit woudl start from min 1:lol:

...:fp:

Messi has a record to break and no Pepe on his back tonight. Lass is much of a threat :lol:

Early gol for Barca followed by theatrics by Busquets, thats the show for tonight. Mou will be watching from his box...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
15 - In 15 attempts, no team has ever qualified in the Champions League knockout stage after losing the first leg 0-2. Over

http://twitter.com/#!/optajoe

Bro, i admire your passion, i really do but this time Mou has dug a hole too deep for himself to get out from. No Ramos, no Pepe and 2 goals down? No chance for a come back. Barca will get the first goal and sit back, relax and pass the living interest out of every viewer :lol:

Everything is first time.

Schedule