The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Donnarumma brothers? If that useless cunt Tony gets renewed then that whole family truly has no shame.
He already pocketed 5 million net for doing absolutely fucking nothing at all. And now they want more?
Fuck off!

He's undefeated, won every game he's started including a derby. Show him some respect :o

jk they should pay me 1m a year to be the team bench mascot instead

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
He's undefeated, won every game he's started including a derby. Show him some respect :o

jk they should pay me 1m a year to be the team bench mascot instead
Do you come with a WC keeper brother too?

I think not.

Antonio gets paid to be his younger bro's hype man lol

Its a serious job

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio is a reliable 3rd option. If his renewal means a long extension for Gigio, so be it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That pirlo thread on the juve forum is a treat to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Do you come with a WC keeper brother too?

I think not.

Antonio gets paid to be his younger bro's hype man lol

Its a serious job

I'd be serious too and hype him for 1m/year :(

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
For the 1st time in yeeeears I have a feeling Milan is few steps from being a real CL 8 team. A bit more experience and 3 additions and thats it. It actually looks as a tram now...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gazidis: ?We have a clear vision of Milan on top of the world: today we need first of all players who are proud to wear the Rossoneri shirt. We are one of the youngest teams in Europe: we have enormous potential to grow further and make our fans proud.?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
For the 1st time in yeeeears I have a feeling Milan is few steps from being a real CL 8 team. A bit more experience and 3 additions and thats it. It actually looks as a tram now...

If Leipzig made to semi-final in 2 years I don?t see why we can?t. Liverpool also built its team in short time. Its not like it takes 10 years to make it, with a right project, spending only in useful and talented players its possible. This team is in half of the road, more signings are needed but hopefully we manage to improve more.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Will you shut up already with the victim mentality?

Ronin's question to Qaas was valid. Why shouldnt Krunic speak? Dude plays for the club and surely does a hell lotta more than some armchair critic who quits watching at halftime.

He earns miillions to play some minutes here and there, while i have spent time on watching the below average matches we played over the past many years.

Its funny to me how i am not allowed to hate on that mediocre dude krunic.
He is so bang average, a banter era player

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Mercato needs:
- Vice Kessie.
- Vice Theo.
- Vice Ibra.
- Strong CB.

If we sell Samu, get a young RW to rotate with Sale.

PS- I hope we sign Ramos. Would be a great signing.

Also, as much as I like Ale Capitano, I feel like Ibra/Kessie/Kjaer and even Dollar are more influential.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
3 hours till the match and still no match thread.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NQ2lGK1.png

We shouldn't underestimate Udinese. They've been extremely unlucky this season, and their xPTS have them at second place behind us. They kept missing their chances and teams got lucky against them. Their position on the table is very deceiving. The analysis says that they should have scored 5 more goals and gained around 7 points.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I knew there was something wrong.
They have a good team..
lasagna and de paul should both play for a top 6 team

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Mercato needs:
- Vice Kessie.
- Vice Theo.
- Vice Ibra.
- Strong CB.

If we sell Samu, get a young RW to rotate with Sale.

PS- I hope we sign Ramos. Would be a great signing.

Also, as much as I like Ale Capitano, I feel like Ibra/Kessie/Kjaer and even Dollar are more influential.
Forgot Theo

For RW, if Thauvin can be had for cheap that would be good.

But vice Kessie and CB should be priorities

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by Kicker, Schalke has set the price of Kabak, followed also by Milan: 35 million euros. Probably too high for the Rossoneri's coffers.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I knew there was something wrong.
They have a good team..
lasagna and de paul should both play for a top 6 team

No, they're typical midtable club players.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Seems Kabak is off, objectives remain Simakan, Tomiyasu, Ajer and Lovato.

I can’t put much logic in a possible signing of Lovato, he has just started to play at Verona first team, is he ready to compete for a place in Milan?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Udinese? More like Udineasy once we're done with them.

giphy.gif

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini taking Hlozek for a pasta and contract signing after the game?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he was good gk, he wouldn't be 3rd option behind Begovic and now Tatarushanu

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Balotelli is Available

Would you guys take him for free? As a vice ibra ofc

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
How tall is Tatarusanu... on google he's taller than $. He looks a lot smaller on tv.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Tatarusanu, Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Dalot, Tonali, Bennacer, Castillejo, Diaz, Krunic, Ibrahimovic

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He earns miillions to play some minutes here and there, while i have spent time on watching the below average matches we played over the past many years.

Its funny to me how i am not allowed to hate on that mediocre dude krunic.
He is so bang average, a banter era player

0. Why hate in general? That is such a useless emotion

1. Your talent/potential is defined by your DNA. Why hate on someone for being born the way they were?

2. What is under control is the level of effort you put in. Krunic always works hard and makes himself available to the coach for any position he is asked to play.

3. Is it his fault he was brought here? If you don't like him playing for us, direct that energy towards the management.

4. He was bought for a relatively small amount and is a backup player AND he is OK with that role. Tell me what WC player will come here to be 4th or 5th choice.

5. He has an interesting mix of characteristics that other players don't (Diaz, Hauge, Leao, Tonali), which is good when you want to bring some balance + really been playing decently and even scored a good goal. Only someone blinded by hatred can't realize this.

6. What entitles you to shut him up? I can understand that for cases when someone is talking shit or being a piece of shit, like Montolivo (iirc) when Seedorf was coaching. But showing this level of disrespect to a player putting in his best effort is not the behavior of a mentally stable person.

7. All that said, it doesn't mean I drool over players like Krunic and want them here, but I'm very much ok with having him as a rotational player at the stage we are in now and for the price/salary he has been brought.

Now, you might say that I'm a Leao "hater", because I criticize him and that isn't true.

1. I don't think he has that much potential as people here are saying (easily Ballon D'or contender). He has some skills, but they are not as natural as someone like Robinho or Menez for ex. (both of which haven't lived up to their potential). From the little I've seen though, I think Hauge is more of a natural talent than him and with a higher ceiling. Just looking at the movements...

2. He's been bought for big money and he's not putting in the necessary effort. Most of the time he's just jogging and barely giving 2 fucks. This is why Pioli hasn't started him that often and always talks about him.

He's very similar to Niang for me. But, the difference here is that he's playing in a much better team and stable environment and has Ibra by his side, which can help him become a decent to good player.

Also, lol at your
i have spent time on watching the below average matches we played over the past many years
argument. Of all people here, I don't think you're the one entitled to use it :lol:

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Montolivo slander for no reason

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule