Stam Official???? from acmilan.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From acmilan.com:

Marcos Cafu does not like to hear that he is the master of his position but the Brazilian has won over everyone with his dedication and effort. Next season another important player in Jaap Stam will arrive at Milan but the competition does not bother Marcos who with his usual great humility will be at the coach's disposal. The World Cup winner would rather re-enforce the fact that he is always looking to improve in order to prove that at whatever age you can still get better if you have the enthusiasm of a youngster.

:conf: :conf: :conf: What the???? i didnt think it was official yet (even though it is the worst kept secret!).......any thoughts?

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Well i thought the topic was bout Stam...but you seemt o be talking bout Cafu :D

Anyway Cafu wouldnt lose his position...it would be Pancaro and Kalazde relegated to the bench IMO.....Maldini will shift to the left and Stam and Nesta will be in the centre with Cafu on the right

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I understand.....99%...when does the window re-open....is it the end of June????????

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besikaka gave the link to the ORIGINAL Stam tread + you still keep discussing it here. Rivaldo-11, your annoyance factor is increasing :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule