Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hahahaha I cant belive this.The thing that I hate the most is that Milan have not been more persistent in geting a player.There were rumors that Milan were intrested in Zlatan,Crespo,Diarra but nothing concrete.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Ronaldo is not a good choice at the moment . He hasn't been who he was for years already . Eventho he argued that his fatness has nothing to do with what he can do on the pitch , it has been very obvious in recent games that he couldn't run much and some defenders admit he was easier to mark since he is not moving . He will be another Rivaldo signing of 2002/2003 , couldn't find a place cept on the bench . :head:

Rick

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Marco van Basten
Italian Tsar said:
Iam sorry but I don't really think so. We may well help him get back in shape and be among the goals once again, but i don't think it'll last beyond a couple of seasons. The man's a legend, but lets face it, he stopped being a 20 goal - a - season striker long ago. We should look to invest in the future, rather than looking for stop gap solutions :)

Actually he had 24 goals season before last and last year he had 14 in just 23 appearances.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope this is just another rumour and not something concrete. We should focus on finding someone younger and better. Ronaldo USED to be very good, but after many injuries and his out of form he is not good for Milan. He's coming from an injury and we don't know how he'll play this next season.

The last option is Torres.

HondurasACMilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Inzaghi, Suazo
I think the last, best and really possible option left is SUAZO!!

If Torres was expensive before, how do you think he will be now that Atlético know we are desperate.

Cheers!

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
HondurasACMilan said:
I think the last, best and really possible option left is SUAZO!!

If Torres was expensive before, how do you think he will be now that Atlético know we are desperate.

Cheers!

You are right. Torres is just not realistic. Madrid will rip Milan off because they are acting so desperate.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Rick said:
Actually he had 24 goals season before last and last year he had 14 in just 23 appearances.
Oh dear, Iam sorry :D But my point was - and still is - that Il Phenomeno is over the hill. I don't think any amount of rehab will help him get back his hunger to score. Ah! I got off :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How long are Milan going to continue to jerk around with these half-assed transaction rumors? Why are we sitting on our asses while Inter is scooping up all these players? It's getting ridiculous and I - we - are sick of this shit.

Ronaldo? Yeah, right. Most of our money will then have to be spent on expanding the buffet.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've added a poll. Just for the effect :tongue:

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Edi said:
Hahahaha I cant belive this.The thing that I hate the most is that Milan have not been more persistent in geting a player.There were rumors that Milan were intrested in Zlatan,Crespo,Diarra but nothing concrete.

Maybe they never wanted to buy all those players and just wanted that inter has to put more money on the table. IMO Crespo would have been a backup player, Zlatan wasn't the kind of player Ancelotti wanted and Diarra wouldn't had any playing time in first team as long as there is Carlo who always fields Pirlo and Gattuso.
One out of Ronaldo, Torres or Drogba could be Braida's surprise, maybe Suazo if Amoroso leaves us and Oddo for the backline...

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Edi said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall anyone from Milan declaring interest in Diarra, same for Crespa. I think they even said they weren't really interested in him.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont think Ronaldo's arrival will be so bad for Milan. As a player he needs something new, and our scouting department and transfer gurus recognize it. As we try and compare this transfer to Rivaldo's there is a lot of differences.

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
Why you people so resist to see Ronaldo in our team? You just hating.
I wish he'd come and be good and shut all your faces for good.
Y'all be on his dick in no time once he gets the scoring going.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Agent Orange said:
I wish he'd come and be good and shut all your faces for good.
Y'all be on his dick in no time once he gets the scoring going.

An Israeli speaking like an American?

Priceless.

;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Agent Orange said:
low-rate in teamwork + lazy for off-ball run + sucks heading and unsteady finishing + arrogant + high wage need to pay for + will older than 30 soon.

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
I don't see the problem with going for him if there are no other options. He's nowhere near as bad as most of the people here think, and he'll be fairly cheap. Worst case scenario is he gets benched or plays limited time and leaves after a short stay.

I'd prefer someone younger or better (right now Adriano is looking like an okay option I think, though it sounds like he's getting huge offers from English teams), but Ronaldo is at the very least better than Milan's third option at striker.

It's not like the team has a limited budget or anything.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Yuchen Fish said:
will older than 30 soon.

He fits the milan standards perfectly ,whats rong?
:head: :rolleyes:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
he needs serios fitness rehabilitation so if we were to sign him it would have to have been at the start of the transfer marker

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I'd take Ronaldo no problem, but I wouldn't want us to spend alot of money.

So if they're saying it's £10m, then I say that's way too much for this guy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'll be happy with Ronaldo... even looking like a whale he's mush better then pippo.

I want to see Buffon at Milan too... Diarra also!
And I want to see those 2 kick ass defenders from Roma at Milan Chivu and Mexes (well truth be told I want Chive at Milan a tad more then Mexes).

Reaction score
Ronaldo doesn't fit for serie A, he was bad during his time in serie A, he's good when he played for inter in the uefa cup, but in serie A match he was impotent :D So i'll never agree if we buy him...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
If there is no chance to buy others forward, Yes Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has more expreience and he can still score goals in serie A!

Forza Ronaldo :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Just sign someone so we don't have to rely on Amoroso LOL!

Rizini

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldiini, Sheva, Ambro
Milan Considering Ronaldo Bid

Milan are still looking for a forward following Andriy Shevchenko's exit, and El Fenomeno's name is being shuffled.

Latest reports from Spain suggest that an informal inquiry was made yesterday, and that Real Madrid indicated that they would be willing to let Ronaldo leave for 'just' 15 million Euros.

This was after efforts were made to reduce tensions between the two clubs, following Real's valiant but unseccessful chase of Kaka.

With Hernan Crespo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ruud van Nistelrooy all having made their summer moves, and Luca Toni and Fernando Torres looking set to stay put, the Rossoneri aren't exactly spoilt for choice.

The possibility of landing El Fenomeno on the cheap has apparently been received well by the Milan bosses, under the circumstances.

As for Real Madrid, it is no sMilan Considering Ronaldo Bidecret that Capello won't be disappointed to see Ronaldo go looking for greener pastures, and that is likely to further smooth the way.

However, Milan are also deliberating on splashing out for either Adriano or Fernando Torres, as both their clubs - Inter and Atletico, respectively - could yet be willing to let their star forwards leave, should a generous offer arrive.

source GOAL.com

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Pathetic, how many times to people have to be told to use the existing threads?? :mad:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Riccardo said:
I'd take Ronaldo no problem, but I wouldn't want us to spend alot of money.

So if they're saying it's £10m, then I say that's way too much for this guy.

he's priced at 13m. Zlatan was linked to a few clubs. Henry and Crespo as well. Why are we the only ones linked with Ronaldo?! :o We need to move forward! We already have two old strikers. Do you honestly think we're going to sell Amororso after his 'great' penalty last season? Come on management ... bring us some new blood. Only possible way I'd be content with getting Ronaldo is only if he replaces Amoroso.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
Pathetic, how many times to people have to be told to use the existing threads?? :mad:
Word. Rizini, you've been here since feb. You should know better man ;)
Merged.

Last edited:

Schedule