Votes: 40 78.4%
  • no

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
6448fa35104df02a535493f0983d07f96fff2eae43519062050cedf202f80c21.png

It always looked like Lazio were gonna get crushed even in the first leg.

Got saved by a bunch of refereeing decisions and bad finishing and a really really fluke goal.

Now to watch Roma get crushed in their inevitable group of death :lol:

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Lets be brutally honest, It's still a shit league bro :lol:

It's better then Fodder A.

I was away from the forum for a few weeks and I just realized that they think they will knick a spot off England :lol:

Idk what is funnier that or overtaking .de :lol:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Losing Biglia was a huge blow , that left them with only Onazi to spread passes :lol:

Keita should have been given a penalty which would have decided the tie

Both yellows leading to Mauricio's red were wrong.

Anyway Lazio will get more points in EL :)

Why does a professional football team rely on ONE player to "spread passes"? What happened to midfielders who could defend AND attack? Germany, Spain, France, even England have no problem creating these players. Only in Italy do you find teams who exclusively rely on players to play exclusive roles without other qualities. Its archaic.

To answer your question, they should have bought players this summer in anticipation of playing in the Champions League. Then the coach should use said players in an attempt to WIN the match, as opposed to waiting the opponent out.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Losing Biglia was a huge blow , that left them with only Onazi to spread passes :lol:

Keita should have been given a penalty which would have decided the tie

Both yellows leading to Mauricio's red were wrong.

Anyway Lazio will get more points in EL :)

Now Juve and Roma will split the CL money. Just what we need more money going to Juve.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why does a professional football team rely on ONE player to "spread passes"? What happened to midfielders who could defend AND attack? Germany, Spain, France, even England have no problem creating these players. Only in Italy do you find teams who exclusively rely on players to play exclusive roles without other qualities. Its archaic.

To answer your question, they should have bought players this summer in anticipation of playing in the Champions League. Then the coach should use said players in an attempt to WIN the match, as opposed to waiting the opponent out.

They brought some players this year though mainly offensive ones.

They are a team built for counterattack with all of those pacy players

The alternatives to Biglia are 20 year olds

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
It's better then Fodder A.

I was away from the forum for a few weeks and I just realized that they think they will knick a spot off England :lol:

Idk what is funnier that or overtaking .de :lol:

It really isn't. Aside from the shiny stadiums and and the flag waving, the 19 teams do not add much. Honestly if it weren't for Bayern no one would give a toss. The hammerings the other teams receive in Europe is evidence of just how poor they are.

:lol: I do chuckle at the co-efficient groupies my self tbh. Some even sold their soul and jumped on the juve/allegri bandwagon for last seasons UCL :head:

Just cos the EPL had a few bad years they expect to regain their 4th spot :lol: But tbh dropping into the EL is a good thing for some teams.... especially as it is a way back into the UCL if they win it.

Personally i don't give a toss. Milan didn't need co-effs in the past and if we are to rise again then we wont need em to lift our 8th UCL :smileani:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Fun fact kids may have missed while youtube-ing matches of 1980s :

Bundesliga was the only league last year to have all 4 teams make it to the champions league KO stages :proud: :proud:

UCL DNA

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would be so so satisfying if Leverkusen finish 3rd in their group, go to Europa and knock the shit out of lazio again. :proud:

Leverkusen gets 3rd in CL after getting 4 points or so , goes to EL to face Lazio who got 4-5 wins in the group stage and loses to them :proud:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Leverkusen gets 3rd in CL after getting 4 points or so , goes to EL to face Lazio who got 4-5 wins in the group stage and loses to them :proud:

Yeah doesnt matter. The amount of coefficient points leverkusen get just for qualifying is more than what lazio are going to get in their group stages. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I expect gladbach to get rekt, wolfsburg would depend on their group but since they're both in pot 4, it's guaranteed they'll end up with insane groups.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
if wolfsburg lose out on debruyne they'll less smooth than last season

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fun fact kids may have missed while youtube-ing matches of 1980s :

Bundesliga was the only league last year to have all 4 teams make it to the champions league KO stages roud: roud:

UCL DNA
Why aren't more people watching Bundesliga if they're so good?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The kids in this thread now :proud:

Reminds me of the same folks who landed in the Copa America thread after the semi final :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How in the hell is Real Madrid in pot 2 and Zenit + PSV in the pot 1?

Schedule