Udinese vs Milan

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yesterday was a disaster :head: but not the end of the world...At least nobody is out of our reach. It was just a one off...But it just pisses me off so much that those pathetic assholes from the other side of town are on top even for a week!!!

Best thing is to forget this sunday and go on the rampage the next few weeks and get back where we belong...ON TOP!!! :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Too right Ads.....organization just was not with us today. Well.....I read what Carletto said in the Gazzetta, and one line which really works, is that lets not make 1 loss into a tragedy. Modena is next........we crushed them in the mountains early in the season, and after this performance, I expect to hammer them sensably in the comfort of the Meazza.

Rex

Reaction score
Yesterday was a bad luck. The opponents played with 10 players after the aging defender Sensini sent off and we couldn't use the opportunity to equalise!!!Where the hell chances? :rolleyes:

Re-manage the team for the following games and it have to be done in maintaining team 'on the right track'!! :devil:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Yesterday was a bad luck. The opponents played with 10 players after the aging defender Sensini sent off and we couldn't use the opportunity to equalise!!!Where the hell chances? :rolleyes:

That's because when Sensini was sent off, Udinese was leading. So in this situation, all the remaining 10 Udinese players get back to do the defence. It is not easy for any team to score when all the opponents' players clustered in the box.

What a bad luck that the ball touched Maldini and about the penalty. :head: It seemed that in the 2nd half, there was no way that Milan could have chance. I was really upset when I saw the Milan team which could only repeat passing the ball from outside of the box and couldn't make any dangerous attack. It was really very bad.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
TERRIBLE!!!!!

Why we lost from Udinese....we had to win!
Now Inter is at the same points with us.
Bad weekend.... NEVER GIVE UP MILANISTI!!!!!!!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
nothing to say really. we played so bad. only dida was good. he go the high marks 6.5 and up to 7 or somthing. i think it was unfair. maldini didnt handle the ball intendly. and ref was wrong. u should booked him if it was hand ball. that what they usually do.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
shevagirl said:
Ozmosis said:
without a doubt the worse game we played this season !!!

Don't forget about the game against Juventus.It was really bad too :(

i'd rather see us lose to last years scudetto-winners than some low-class Udinese...

...but then again, i'd rather se us WIN against last years scudetto-winners than some low-class Udinese..

Schedule