Milan vs Piacenza

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We will kill them for sure. last meeting we plaed 14 games won 8, draw 5 and lost 1........... and goal difference is 16-5
if u look the facts u can say it will be 3:0 to milan and that sheva would score2

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
That's right what I expect and pretend!!!

but I'd be happier if Superpippo will play & score...

He lost himself in the last weeks and we absolutely need him 100%

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Yes, Piacenza is a side we traditionally dominate. I was hoping the cousins would take Hubner before this match due to Crespo's injury, but Moratti and his gang would not do us any favors, especially after we loaned Kutuzov to Lisbon on the eve of their Champ League qualifier back in August. Anyhow, Piacenza will know they are outmatched within the Meazza as we comfortably dismantle them....

I agree, Pippo needs to find his feet again, and I think a Pippo-Riva-Rui lineup would do good, but I do not like Sheva and Pippo on the pitch at the same time. Yes, I understand we have won some matches with these two fielded at the same time, but I would think they do better when they are not together. Plus, Pippo started vs Chievo yesterday, so I would think Sheva will be fielded vs Piacenza, but we will see......

As always, I expect Carletto to make the right tactical moves here for this one. Do not get overconfident Milan...stay the course.

3-0 sounds good to me......but 1-0 will do just fine as well, the important thing is to add another mark to the win column.....

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ancelotti said after yesterday's match that Pippo will play against Piacenza.

Nesta is going to miss the match because of his yellow card, right?

Milan 2-0 Piacenza

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
Ancelotti said after yesterday's match that Pippo will play against Piacenza.

Nesta is going to miss the match because of his yellow card, right?

Milan 2-0 Piacenza

Nesta out through accumulation of yellows, so yes. But, I am comfortable with either Billy or Lausen back there next to Maldini.

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Billy, probably!
When Nesta didn't play he did very well!
Anyway, it's very important to win, I'll be there and I wanna see a cool match....

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Today I heard a strange Formation.... Have a look....

DIDA
SIMIC COSTACURTA MALDINI KALADZE
PIRLO
GATTUSO SERGINHO
RIVALDO
SHEVA INZAGHI

what do you think?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shakira said:
Today I heard a strange Formation.... Have a look....

DIDA
SIMIC COSTACURTA MALDINI KALADZE
PIRLO
GATTUSO SERGINHO
RIVALDO
SHEVA INZAGHI

what do you think?

probaly just a swap between Pirlo and Gattuso.... maybe ancelotti liked his last Assist and offensiv play ;) ...wohooo way to go Rino !!! you got yourself an assist in the protocol! :devil3:

Rex

Reaction score
I agreed with Donatello about we shouldn't get overconfident in facing Piacenza home..at our San Siro. I think we should stay on focus, and the coach Ancelotti will play another best of tactical this week..then Campione d'Inverno is fully in our hand. ;)

Forza MILAN!!! :devil:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Some stats for ya...

Milan have played Piacenza 7 times at the San Siro: 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 defeats.

Last win: April 30, 2000. Last draw: November 18

Milan are Serie A leaders with 36 points, Piacenza sit in the 14th place with 13.

PPG: Milan, 2.3 - Piacenza, 0.8
Goals for: Milan, 32 - Piacenza, 13
Goals against: Milan 10 - Piacenza, 24

Referee: Massimo De Santis from Tivoli

Probably of no interest to you but what can I say? I'm a in a statistical mood this morning. :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
i never have a good feeling about milans game because im a very sceptical and superstitious person.. what the hell! milan 3 - 0 piacenza, não problémo senhor! :D :cool:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's go Milan! Perugia is leading Inter 2-0 so far. :cool:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
perugia 4-0 up!!! gigi di biagio sent off! inter are gone!

..milan up 2-1 !!!

:D happy happy

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH i am loving every second of this.............. Milan won 2:1, i heard that dida was the man of th mactch and rivaldo played at his best. we won and now we re 1 all along with 39 points. i also loved the game perugia 4:1 inter........ it was magic. and now we r 3 points away from inter and lazio.. and 7 points away from juve and chievo that play tonight. i hope it will be a draw. so next game is against undinese away on the 2 of feberary.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Ole Ole Ole Oleeeeeee, Oleee, Oleeeeee!!!
imu2.gif

THANK GOD THAT WE WON!! I GOT SOOO SCARED WHEN PIACE WERE LEADING!! :head: BUT I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY NOWWW :tongue:
Ufortunately I didn't get to see the match so that I can give you guys a report!! But anyway, all I know is that the line-up was like this:
-------------Dida-------------
Simic-Billy-Maldini-Kaladze
-------Max-Pirlo-Sergio------
------------Rivaldo-----------
-------Sheva---Pippo--------

In the 17th minute of the first half, Serginho was tackled by Piacenza's Guarenko and was therefore replaced by Seedorf after he strained his ankle :( I don't know much about the rest but I hope that he's okay En Sha Allah!!
Also Pippo had a goal disallowed, I read that the goal was correct but I didn't see it yet to judge ...
Anyway, the first goal came from a penalty by Pirlo after Pippo was tackled in the box I think ... While the second came after Pirlo dribbled to defenders and passed the ball to Rivaldo who placed it with a strong shot in the net :D
That's all I know so far, thank God for winning this match and also winning the winter crown :D

FORZA MILAAAAAAAN!!!
heartpump.gif

FORZA SHEVAAAAAAA!!!
hearthrob.gif

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yup!! That was a great morning :cool: I'm currently watching the Inter match on tape-delay just to see them loose. :devil2:

Kyara said:
In the 17th minute of the first half, Serginho was tackled by Piacenza's Guarenko and was therefore replaced by Seedorf after he strained his ankle :( I don't know much about the rest but I hope that he's okay

He has an ankle sprain... No bone damages... Set to be out of action for three weeks... :(

Kyara said:
Also Pippo had a goal disallowed, I read that the goal was correct but I didn't see it yet to judge ...

I thought he was offside... He didn't complain about it...

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan win, Inter shattered. What a joy...But Milan must be aware of Juve right now cause they just showed that they have back to their best by trashing Chievo in Verona....

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're right fbvanBasten!! We must always be careful about Juve 'cause they're the last minutes' robbers :rolleyes:
And mad4milan my friend, thanx for the info about Sergio :) Unfrotunately three weeks is a lot I think, but let's thank God it didn't get any worse after all!!
About Pippo, my brother saw the goal but said that the replay wasn't very clear, however, I think you're right!! If PIPPO himself didn't complain :tongue: Then it must have been right!! Anyway, we won and wae gotta concentrate on our Coppa match at the moment ... I bet Chievo are furious after their defeat yesterday :eek: :rolleyes: I think it was a silly match with all that fog distracting them, I couldn't see anything so I went to sleep :tongue: :)

FORZA MILAAN!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
You're right fbvanBasten!! We must always be careful about Juve 'cause they're the last minutes' robbers :rolleyes:
And mad4milan my friend, thanx for the info about Sergio :) Unfrotunately three weeks is a lot I think, but let's thank God it didn't get any worse after all!!
About Pippo, my brother saw the goal but said that the replay wasn't very clear, however, I think you're right!! If PIPPO himself didn't complain :tongue: Then it must have been right!! Anyway, we won and wae gotta concentrate on our Coppa match at the moment ... I bet Chievo are furious after their defeat yesterday :eek: :rolleyes: I think it was a silly match with all that fog distracting them, I couldn't see anything so I went to sleep :tongue: :)

FORZA MILAAN!!

:eek: You should be grateful you have the chance to watch Serie A!!! I can believe you fell asleep!! :tongue: :D I would nearly kill for Live Serie A. Anyway I'm getting it soon :cool: Roll on Udinese!!!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I kinda get it why Kyara fell asleep... Staring at running spots in white clouds for a while tends to make you eyes close...

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
looooool both of you :D :tongue:
Jamie pal, I know how you feel when you can't watch the matches, trust me I've been through that :o But on Sunday, I was sitting with my sis in front of the TV, looking at ourselves every two seconds
Looking_anim.gif
wondering what was happening on the field :tongue: Until "God knows how" we discovered that there's a penalty for Juve :rolleyes: Imagine that Del Piero shot the ball and scored, while the commentator was still thinking that it was a foul, lol :D
I tell you, nothing was clear :head: Just clouds as mad4milan said :tongue:
Besides, if it was Milan I'd resist and stay until the end ... But it was just Juve, so why bother :D

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
39+39=78
It will be amazing to get 78 points in the end of season.Last time,Milan won scudetto with only 70 points.Also that will be a new record in the history of Serie A.Milan is able to do it.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We won finally from piacenza!!!
Inter lost 1-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Good news fore us!!!
Now we are number one and Winter Champion of Italy!!!
Will our dream come true??? The 17th Scudetto in 2003??? Lets pray!!

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!