The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
0-3

Why they dont shave his head ?

If Milan wanna be serious, they should cut his hair.
Cannot play with such a clown

Seriously, it's not like he would have played any better 'out of position' with a buzz cut.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This defeat will serve us well...

I think so too. We have been sluggish for a while now, missing so many players. We are reinforced and hopefully go on a crazy win streak after this.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, Atalanta on a good day is a nasty opponent, almost unplayable. I know there are people who still seem to be surprised about Atalantas strong gameplay. But want it or not, it needs you to be there with your A game too if you want to beat them on their day.

We didn't bring our A game today. End of story. Let's not overanalyse this.

Heads up and on to the next game.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
0-3

?? How about u stfu

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Milan first at Christmas. Milan first after 19 games. First time it's happened since 2010/11.

Sack the manager.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This game could do us well in the long term of the players use it as a lesson. A lesson will worth more than 3pts. So many things went wrong and mostly I'm just mad that Kalulu missed his marking on the first goal because other than that he was awesome as usual.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I've heared this so many times now in the past 12 months

Sooner or later it will happen. We will go winless for 3, 4, 5 games in a row and the virgins in here will lose it.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of the few games I haven't watched.

I hope we can reload and recharge from this loss, but I also think we are not giving enough credit to the players who have stepped up during this injury/covid crisis, as well as to Pioli.

It seems that Pioli got tactics and all that wrong today, but, to be fair, he has been creative recently, and we're still first.

I hope we can recover Hakan and Bennacer soon.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
We got offers for Leao, one was from Everton, 30m. After Mandzukic came, I still think that Leao should play as a striker. It's good to have him for LW role as well.

I hope we will win those three easier matches (on paper). For that time, Theo should get back in his old form; Rebic, Hakan and Krunic should fully recover from covid (physically fit again), Bennacer and Saele from injuries. Maybe Mandzukic will adapt after few games as well, he can be extremely useful.

But I must say that this Atalanta is annoying af, I hope we will destroy them sometimes in the future.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Truth be told we didn't have a playmaker to match Ilicic today. Basically no engine to drive the team. And we lost 45 mins cause Pioli decided to field a guy like Meite as a CAM. Should've used Diaz from the start at least. Diaz is no match for Ilicic either though. It's sad that Tonali is taking so long, he could be the director in Hakan's absence, but he's trying too hard and playing too safe.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Meite was horrible...

Can Milan just buy Iličić?? Pay the man, put him on the right side and thats it.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Sooner or later it will happen. We will go winless for 3, 4, 5 games in a row and the virgins in here will lose it.
Already @ it .... Pioli shit , Meite yuk .....
This team can finish 4th & i would be still proud.
Fucking peasants.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
?? How about u stfu

Come on, he has a point. If he thinks he needs to be the super extravagant one, as a mere squad player, he should better back it up on the pitch. That?s also a question of respect to some degree.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Come on, he has a point. If he thinks he needs to be the super extravagant one, as a mere squad player, he should better back it up on the pitch. That?s also a question of respect to some degree.

Qaas is fishing for posts like this to use the race card come on now.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
This game could do us well in the long term of the players use it as a lesson. A lesson will worth more than 3pts. So many things went wrong

+1

Pansies crying about Meite and trying to pin him as a scapegoat in this? Entire team including Meite and Padre was way off the mark on this one but y'all in here like desperate housewives gossiping about the player's hair.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Already @ it .... Pioli shit , Meite yuk .....
This team can finish 4th & i would be still proud.
Fucking peasants.

This. In case ppl haven't yet realised it, this team's already surpassed expectations for this season.

Of all the flavors, ppl here choose to be salty.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We AGAIN STARTED THE GAME without 5 starters! Chill. Roma, Benna, Hakan, Saele, Rebic. 5!!

It will be ok.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
19 out 25 winter champions won the scudetto.

We got this :D

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
0-3

C89cBFb.jpg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We AGAIN STARTED THE GAME without 5 starters! Chill. Roma, Benna, Hakan, Saele, Rebic. 5!!

It will be ok.

True that.

We're so fuck'd up with injuries that we were happy that "only" Hakan, Ben and Rom (and Rebić who was not ready to start) are missing :D but when you think about it, they're the most important players in this team.
Well fuck, Saele is not perfect but even he is upgrade over Samu and we can consider him as a starter. So we actually missed almost half of our first XI.

I still think that it's mostly Pioli's mistake because we were tactically outplayed or it was just a bad day but who knows if it would be any different if we had full squad. Probably it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule