Filippo Inzaghi Thread

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
amopippo said:
well,i suppose u cant agree with each other for we have our own fav!
it's so sad to see some guys want my pippo to leave.
i cant really judge pippo for i haven't seen him play too much, but if we have sheva, gila and vieri already; i dont think he could really push to be in the starting line-up.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
"I feel good but I want to go forward cautiously. The news is positive. I've started running on the beach and the last checks are positive," Inzaghi explained to Sky Italia.

"I'm continuing to train then we will see how things go. Being in Antwerp for two months has given me the chance to strengthen my muscles.

"When will I return? I'd rather not say. I'll be back when I'm able to play for 90 minutes and participate in training sessions with no pain."

source:planetfootball.com

This doesn't sound good to me...reminds me on Redondo, who never was at his best again after his injury !

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
The desperate publicity seeking loser should give back the millions he has been taking from us for doing nothing. :o

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
acm7 said:
The desperate publicity seeking loser should give back the millions he has been taking from us for doing nothing. :o
People with such illjudged views on a Milan legend should keep them to themselves :head:

Are you a bitter Juve fan or something?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
acm7 said:
Milan legend?? :rolleyes: Hahaha.

Dont forget that Champions League 2002/2003 was won by Inzaghi goals + he scored 24 goals in Seria A if I remember .. he was unlucky with that injury that still keeps him out.. so .. even he is not Milan legend he deserve respect just like the others in the team.. and he is still Milan player ..

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Dont forget that Champions League 2002/2003 was won by Inzaghi goals + he scored 24 goals in Seria A if I remember .. he was unlucky with that injury that still keeps him out.. so .. even he is not Milan legend he deserve respect just like the others in the team.. and he is still Milan player ..
I couldn't have put it better myself. The fact that he is so warmly received by the Curva Sud is proof enough of how much affection Milan fans have for him still, despite his long injury.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Sorry Besi -- but Wrong. In the CL, if I remember correctly, he scored a total of 2 (TWO) goals in the second group phase and all of knock-out rounds combined including the quarter finals, semi finals, and final. In Serie A, he didn't come anywhere close to 24 goals in that year. And, no way can this guy be considered a Milan legend when you think of the great Milan players of the past. :)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acm7 said:
Sorry Besi -- but Wrong. In the CL, if I remember correctly, he scored a total of 2 (TWO) goals in the second group phase and all of knock-out rounds combined including the quarter finals, semi finals, and final. In Serie A, he didn't come anywhere close to 24 goals in that year. And, no way can this guy be considered a Milan legend when you think of the great Milan players of the past. :)
So you think you know better than the whole of the Fossa di Leoni do you? :deviliri:

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
I couldn't have put it better myself. The fact that he is so warmly received by the Curva Sud is proof enough of how much affection Milan fans have for him still, despite his long injury.
Don't be fooled. Any Milan player desperate enough for attention could wander up into the Curva Sud and get the same reaction. :o

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
So you think you know better than the whole of the Fossa di Leoni do you? :deviliri:
What has the whole of the Fossa di Leoni claimed?

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acm7 said:
Don't be fooled. Any Milan player desperate enough for attention could wander up into the Curva Sud and get the same reaction. :o
Really? you think so do you? So if a certain Signore Seedorf took a walk up to the stands in the Curva Sud then you think a frenzy would insue do you?

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Really? you think so do you? So if a certain Signore Seedorf took a walk up to the stands in the Curva Sud then you think a frenzy would insue do you?
Most people in this world are like Besikaka and will think; gosh, a Milan player and will naturally want to get closer. I believe very few people will discriminate, unlike you??

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acm7 said:
Most people in this world are like Besikaka and will think; gosh, a Milan player and will naturally want to get closer. I believe very few people will discriminate, unlike you??
If you are trying to insinuate that I was being racist towards Seedorf you are very much mistaken. I was infact refering to the fact that the vast majority of Milanista are indifferent to Seedorf due to his lathargic attitude and minimal contribution, unlike Pippo who has given us his all.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
If you are trying to insinuate that I was being racist towards Seedorf you are very much mistaken. I was infact refering to the fact that the vast majority of Milanista are indifferent to Seedorf due to his lathargic attitude and minimal contribution, unlike Pippo who has given us his all.
Nobody said anything about race being the basis of discrimination. We just disagree.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acm7 said:
Nobody said anything about race being the basis of discrimination. We just disagree.
Well I can asure you if I ever saw Seedorf, Gattuso or Vieri, my first reaction would not be "gosh", followed by a swarming of them. I would however if it were one of the special players like Maldini, Pippo, Sheva or Pirlo. That is the difference in my view.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Well I can asure you if I ever saw Seedorf, Gattuso or Vieri, my first reaction would not be "gosh", followed by a swarming of them. I would however if it were one of the special players like Maldini, Pippo, Sheva or Pirlo. That is the difference in my view.
Yes, your 'special' players are your 'special' players - they are your view of the world. We differ in that I think most Milanista would be happy to meet Seedorf, Guttuso or Vieri. I don't have a problem with that.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
(addressing acm7) People with such illjudged views on a Milan legend should keep them to themselves :head:
Are you a bitter Juve fan or something?

Hey Tsar, that's one of those guys who periodically get some Pippo-bashing itch + then come a-crawling from under their rock to troll this place. Must be that time of the year again... :D

Stop giving him attention, this thread deserves better than him ruining it. Grazie ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Hey Tsar, that's one of those guys who periodically get some Pippo-bashing itch + then come a-crawling from under their rock to troll this place. Must be that time of the year again... :D

Stop giving him attention, this thread deserves better than him ruining it. Grazie ;)
Absolutely ;) From now on people should only post complementry or constructive critisism here. This is after all a shrine devoted to the one true god that is SUPPERPIPPO!!!!! All Hail :tongue:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Absolutely ;) From now on people should only post complementry or constructive critisism here. This is after all a shrine devoted to the one true god that is SUPPERPIPPO!!!!! All Hail :tongue:
LOL :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Non vogliamo esagerare :tongue:

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Yes, back to my original point -- Inzaghi should give back the millions he has been taking for doing nothing. At least Redondo had the integrity to do that. :o :tongue:

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
acm7 said:
Yes, back to my original point -- Inzaghi should give back the millions he has been taking for doing nothing.
No he shouldn't. For that money he's been working harder than most trying to regain his injury-ravaged form. If he were to leave now all that money we invested in his recovery would go to waste. Kinda the opposite of integrity, hmm? :o

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
acm7 said:
Yes, back to my original point -- Inzaghi should give back the millions he has been taking for doing nothing. At least Redondo had the integrity to do that. :o :tongue:

I don't agree with zyou,however he was injured,he still worked very hard and everytime he came on the pitch he was always trying to do his best...
hope to see him again scoring for Milan...

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acm7 said:
I don't know about you but but I think a European cup and a Scudetto are more important than a few million Euro's of B's. Infact I think we got ourselves a bargain ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Lo Tsar said:
I don't know about you but but I think a European cup and a Scudetto are more important than a few million Euro's of B's. Infact I think we got ourselves a bargain ;)

Let him first take to the pitch and live up to his name, even if it takes a few games. Then we'll see.