Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
and why he can sell kaka but not them??

more of situational probably, kaka's wage has become problems to us financially .. no one wants Rino that bad this summer and only small clubs are after Ambro.. Pirlo was almost out but there were some pro and cons about it as we would be loosing to many stars after Kaka left..so Pirlo stays..
I might be wrong but it's just an opinion, it's more of a business thing in Kaka's deal to me

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy birthday Pedo!!! Please accept Obamas invitation to your birthday bash in america (in reality its a trap to lock you up in a FEMA camp). Italy and Milan will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY better of without you!!

Milanello1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Floyd Mayweather Jr
It could be BS but sadly in some part it could be true.. he did actually tried to sell them, Rino almost go to Bayern, but there will always be pro and cons about selling those players.. sadly we can't buy new players if no one leaves as the wage structure would kill us and also the squad will be to big..
WE also have trouble in selling Oddo and others.. G do make stupid mistake but I can say there are also certain conditions that effect his decision

I don't buy this crap and the only reason why I don't do that is because they sell Kaka this year.If the pressure from the press and the fans was so big why did they sold him?
I personally think they use this as an alibi.
I remember what happened with Gattuso but I remember he didn't want to leave...For Pirlo and Ambrosini I don't think we had an offer before.

and why he can sell kaka but not them??

Exactly!

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I don't buy this crap and the only reason why I don't do that is because they sell Kaka this year.If the pressure from the press and the fans was so big why did they sold him?
I personally think they use this as an alibi.
I remember what happened with Gattuso but I remember he didn't want to leave...For Pirlo and Ambrosini I don't think we had an offer before.

I already said it above, Kaka's sale was a business thing that needs to be done, We need to reduce wage, Kaka's wage was the highest.. and since we can't sell other players, Seedorf I remember had an offer to return to Ajax but he said no (if I'm not wrong), AMbro has an offer from a serie a side maybe Napoli, Pirlo CHELSEA bid him, this summer where have you been???
He probably said BS, but would the fans allowed him to sell Gattuso when bayern wanted him?
Even the Pirlo's selling plan become a pro and cons.. the Kaka thing even Kaka admit that Milan needs to sell him for financial thing..
:o

I'm not trying to defend G here, he is an Idiot prick but he needs to cover Berlu's ass and also it is not easy to run a big team as you can't please all of the fans..

Last edited:

Milanello1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Floyd Mayweather Jr
I already said it above, Kaka's sale was a business thing that needs to be done, We need to reduce wage, Kaka's wage was the highest.. and since we can't sell other players, Seedorf I remember had an offer to return to Ajax but he said no (if I'm not wrong), AMbro has an offer from a serie a side maybe Napoli, Pirlo CHELSEA bid him, this summer where have you been???
He probably said BS, but would the fans allowed him to sell Gattuso when bayern wanted him?
Even the Pirlo's selling plan become a pro and cons.. the Kaka thing even Kaka admit that Milan needs to sell him for financial thing..
:o

I'm not trying to defend G here, he is an Idiot prick but he needs to cover Berlu's ass and also it is not easy to run a big team as you can't please all of the fans..

I was talkin' about 3 years ago,not about the offers that we had this year and Galliani did the same.
I know very well about pirlo situation.
I also know that after you win Champions League it's very rarely to have financial problems and to be forced to sell your best players.Why the hell he wanted to sell pirlo,ambrosini and seedorf then?Why he didn't tryin' to sell for example favalli(or get rid of him) or jankulovsky,oddo...For example Barca after they won this year cl they sell iniesta,xavi or messi?I don't think so...They have sold Eto'o and buy Ibra who I don't know if it's better but he's much younger.
Please don't tell me that we sold kaka because we had financial problems and kaka didn't want to leave but he was forced out...If kaka cared so much about Milan and he was worried about our financial problems,he leaved us in the winter when we had a bigger offer for him...Kaka is in madrid because HE WANTED to be there...
I respect your opinion but I have mine.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
I hope you watch this game against Zurique.. and see your selfish ex-champions players.. that instead of leave Milan, just staying thinking on themselfs and not at all in the club.

We couldnt be more ashamed.

Last edited:

Milanello1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Floyd Mayweather Jr
I hope you watch this game against Zurique.. and see your selfish ex-champions players.. that instead of leave Milan, just staying think on themselfs and not at all in the club.

We couldnt be more ashamed.

I didn't say that I still want them at the club...there are 2 different things what I was talkin about and what do you say.I really hope next year we won't have them in our team...
Now I'll hope you understand...

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
At this rate Berlusconi is going to have to produce money out of every orifice in order to keep the Milan ship running unless he is completely bone headed and refuses to acknowledge the situation. What ever happens Berlusconi will suffer a huge financial loss in relation to Milan sale value or profits if he doesn't intervene and give Leonardo some cash to buy players. I always said that he was going to suffer more from restricted financial involvement than the Milan fans that why I don't despise him at the moment

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
To me Galliani (and berlusconi) have made the CLASSIC mistake of never doing business with your friends. When we look back at history, we let players go before they were done.

But it seems to me everything about this generation of milan players, he seems to love them too much to let them go. Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaladze (whoever you want to say, the squad has been same) and on down the line. He will not let them go, because of personal attachment. He always goes on about his family atmosphere and you can really tell, above all he LOVES these players, gattuso's fireyness, pippo's ability to pop up at right time etc. etc

Contrary to most, i dont mind Galliani, he is a lot smarter than most give him credit for. He doesn't have absolute authority, and in my opinion many mistakes are made by Silvio (forcing sales, buys etc), not him.

But one thing Galliani could have done is been more forward thinking, and not let personal relationships/attachments delude his desicion making. And thats a cardinal sin in business.

Now we are sitting with a team that doesn't need 203 signings but 10+ and no means to do it.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
I didn't say that I still want them at the club...there are 2 different things what I was talkin about and what do you say.I really hope next year we won't have them in our team...
Now I'll hope you understand...

No, no, i didn't mean you. :)
I was talking to Berlusca, i always want some veterans out over the years so we can renewal, like a normal team.
Now were stuck.

To me Galliani (and berlusconi) have made the CLASSIC mistake of never doing business with your friends. When we look back at history, we let players go before they were done.

But it seems to me everything about this generation of milan players, he seems to love them too much to let them go. Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaladze (whoever you want to say, the squad has been same) and on down the line. He will not let them go, because of personal attachment. He always goes on about his family atmosphere and you can really tell, above all he LOVES these players, gattuso's fireyness, pippo's ability to pop up at right time etc. etc

Contrary to most, i dont mind Galliani, he is a lot smarter than most give him credit for. He doesn't have absolute authority, and in my opinion many mistakes are made by Silvio (forcing sales, buys etc), not him.

But one thing Galliani could have done is been more forward thinking, and not let personal relationships/attachments delude his desicion making. And thats a cardinal sin in business.

Now we are sitting with a team that doesn't need 203 signings but 10+ and no means to do it.

Purely truth. :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
you want money and be in cl :D

bring him he is the solution but i can guarantee we wont win anything :D anyway with this squad we are not going to challenge coppa ;)

400x400_ArseneWengerNew5.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
bring him he is the solution but i can guarantee we wont win anything :D anyway with this squad we are not going to challenge coppa ;)

400x400_ArseneWengerNew5.jpg
Why get Arsene when we have the MASSTER. :star:

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He will not let them go, because of personal attachment. He always goes on about his family atmosphere and you can really tell, above all he LOVES these players, gattuso's fireyness, pippo's ability to pop up at right time etc. etc
Having the family atmosphere is OK, but its gonna cost you and u need someone to pump money in the squad (u dont get money for retired players but u need a lot of it for new established players). While Berlu keeps money flowing in its ok. When he stops, the family shit has to stop. If the club wants to be on his own its time to pay the players what they are worth on the field, not the value based on personal attachments.

Btw - Galliani has some truth when he says selling gattuso or pirlo after CL would wake up rage in milan supporters. Even this year, after pirlo's huge decline people were crying at the slightest mention of selling him.

Btw2 - I dont get it with ur mocking out of Arsene. First thing, with what finances he has (selling their best players every other year, getting no-name boys to turn good) he does amazing job. At this time we would really need someone like him, that could make a team of cheap youngsters with a fast and entertaining football...

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Great plan Silvio we are really in the shite now. When you do finally sell Milan will be worth very little.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
just a little story from calciomercato. its a good read.

"Daddy, Daddy, tell me a story?".

Like every night, here I am again faced with the joy of my life. But tonight I decided to tell a different story: "So ... here ... there was once a football team filled with glory, the colors were the red shirt and black. this team had so many samples from Rivera in Prati, until Gullit Van Basten, Rijkaard, Papin and many others. This team was called Milan. "

A tear falls from my eyes, but the story continues: "There was also a president, not so tall and with short hair, who invested so much money and created the strongest team in the world, with many successes, won many titles, . And the fans were happy. Then one day, decided to engage in other things: an entrepreneur turned politician, businessman and then back again political ...".

... "And then? What happened Dad? Dai says ...".

I do not know what to say, I'm not so sure anymore "Now off to bed, it's late." Good night my baby, goodnight.

Forza Milan And still, despite everything.
keep faith. and believe.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani a Milanello
4 concetti per ripartire

L'amministratore delegato del Milan si è chiuso con tecnico e giocatori nello spogliatoio prima dell'allenamento: "Siamo un gruppo vincente, giocatori e staff non si toccano fino a fine stagione; terzo posto in campionato obbligatorio. Sono certo che ce la faremo" (oh so you think youre some divine spiritual god whos wise words will suddenly revive the dead?? FUCK OFFF!!!)

MILANO, 1 ottobre 2009 - Dopo una notte di probabili tormenti, il giorno dopo la sconfitta casalinga contro lo Zurigo, Adriano Galliani si è presentato a Milanello per incontrare la squadra e Leonardo e parlare del momento critico. L'amministratore delegato del Milan ha raggiunto il centro sportivo di Carnago poco prima delle 11 e si è chiuso con tecnico e giocatori nello spogliatoio prima dell'allenamento.

quattro concetti — "Ho espresso al gruppo quattro fondamentali concetti - ha dichiarato ai microfoni di Milan Channel al termine del faccia faccia -. Innanzitutto ho ricordato che questo è un gruppo vincente. Ho tranquillizzato tutti sottolineando che questo gruppo non si tocca e che con questi giocatori e questo staff si andrà avanti fino a fine stagione".
:o:o:o
(you fucking cockgobbler your suppose to buy someone to freshen the squad not guarantee pensionairs a lifetime of play time!!!)

Poi gli obiettivi. "Il terzo concetto? Ho detto loro che una società che ha costi come la nostra, tra i più alti d’Europa, deve andare in Champions tutti gli anni e quindi dobbiamo arrivare tra i primi tre. E siccome ora siamo non siamo terzi tutti noi dobbiamo fare di più e meglio. Siamo all’inizio del campionato e della Champions ed è ancora possibile fare tutto e sono convinto che con questo gruppo possiamo raggiungere tutti gli obiettivi. Se ho sentito Berlusconi? Sì, e lui ha ancora una volta espresso fiducia nei giocatori e in Leonardo".

Ahahahahahah what a fucking ******. So basically he told the whole team no pensioner will get replaced TILL THE END OF THE SEASON (whats left of the good players(pato, abate, flams) must have barfed when they heard that) and Leo will be the coach also TILL THE END OF THE SEASON no matter what?

Good job fagliani:star: Your lies and stupidity aren't obvious at all:o

Where are the fucking ultras?? Why dont they riot and burn all property owned by the 2 traitorous merda fags?? What kind of an egoistic sociopath is berlutard? What other owner ever decided to just let the the team he owns rot better than to sell it to someone who cares?? Hes like a fucking autistic 5 year old who would rather see his least favorite toy ripped to shreds rather than given to someone who wants it:rocketwh::rocketwh:

SEEEEEEEEEELLLLL THEEEE CLUUUUBBBB!!!!!

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Ahahahahahah what a fucking ******. So basically he told the whole team no pensioner will get replaced TILL THE END OF THE SEASON (whats left of the good players(pato, abate, flams) must have barfed when they heard that) and Leo will be the coach also TILL THE END OF THE SEASON no matter what?

Where are the fucking ultras?? Why dont they riot and burn all property owned by the 2 traitorous merda fags?? What kind of an egoistic sociopath is berlutard? What other owner ever decided to just let the the team he owns rot better than to sell it to someone who cares?? Hes like a fucking autistic 5 year old who would rather see his least favorite toy ripped to shreds rather than given to someone who wants it:rocketwh::rocketwh:

At least someone else here is feeling the same rage I am after reading that report. This is FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!! This means NO CHANGES UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON!!! WOW!!! I don't know how much more I can take before I explode.... I am either going to go into a massive fit of rage or sink into a deep rossoneri depression...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

I'd advise you to learn from Billy's mistakes.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Insults + excessive violent language.

lol, I loved Billy, I would sign a petition anyday to get him unbanned:)

the forum needs Billy back. When things go bad, he's always there to be the one to go to another leel of extreme... in fact, he's gets so angry that it makes me feel less angry... so yeah, basically Billy was great.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
"It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do." Moliere...

G&B with Leo and Players must understand this Quote ...

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!! This means NO CHANGES UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON!!!

No it doesnt and thats one of the points. Hes once again lying and trying to make a promise that he ABSOLUTELY CANT keep and he knows that. Not only is he making a promise he cant and obviously WONT keep but hes making a promise NOT ONE MILAN FAN is able to process without smashing his head trough a wall after hearing:o Were gonna keep all our :star:champions:star: till the end of the season?? Were gonna have the pleasure of watching the same finished pensioners suck against teams like zurich and bari?? OH JOYY:star:!!!! Its fucking arrogant and ignorant BS extravaganza everytime he opens his fat mouth. Its like he really wants some on the edge milan ultra to punch trough his door one day and nail his balls to his head:head:

And what does he think that his divine visit to the locker room will suddenly reassure the entire team that they are indeed the :star:BEST TEAM IN THE world and all the sudden make them trash the likes of jube or merda?? Does he think the milan fans are now reassured that UNCLE FESTER:star: is in the locker to saveeeeee the day? I know its PR but DAMN!! His an idiot

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hahaha..... i go to TMW.

Top italy stories...

ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Four main targets
08:58| Eddy Akoglu | read 1233
Source: **********

********** is reporting today that Juventus officials plan to pursue at least four central defenders next summer with the aim of signing at least one. The main options are :

- Andrea Ranocchia (21) (Italy Under 21 and now at AS Bari on loan from Genoa).

- Simon Kjaer (20) (Palermo and Denmark).

- Serdar Tasci (22) (Stuttgart and Germany).

- Gary Cahill (23) (Bolton Wanderers).
---
looking for young defenders to replace cannavaro

ITALY/ INTER, Three top targets for the future
07:19| Eddy Akoglu | read 2003
Source: www.fcinter1908.it

Inter Milan owner and chairman Massimo Moratti is almost obsessed with signing Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas, Barcelona attacking midfielder Lionel Messi and Atletico Madrid forward Sergio "El Kun" Aguero.

While Messi is quite an unrealistic target (he is worth 250 million Euros), Fabregas and Aguero are highly probable for Inter in the near future. Latest rumours are suggesting that Moratti is planning a bid of 35 millions for the Spanish international and perhaps 40-50 millions for "El Kun".
-------
Inter aiming for stars, messi and fab r prolly a joke. but Aguero is a high possibility as he won't go to real madrid

AND THEN........

AC MILAN, Summit between Galliani and the team
10:21| Eddy Akoglu | read 308
Source: repubblica.it

After yesterday's 0-1 home defeat against FC Zurich, AC Milan GM Adriano Galliani has talked with coach Leonardo and the players in private at the Milanello training centre earlier this morning. Apparently, he made it clear that he is disappointed with the result but still counts on the coach and the players.

----

I'm disappointed in you! WOO HOOO!!!!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
what if berlu has a heart attack and dies? who's gonna take over the club, his daughter or son?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what if berlu has a heart attack and dies? who's gonna take over the club, his daughter or son?

both. Its irrevelant, they r the ones who forced kaka sale and have his money under control. If anything they'll bleed more money from the club

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Dude, relax. This is as ******** as last night's performance.