The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 01:27   #18121
Tantalis
Heyoka

Milan struggle to win. Borini hasn't played. Coincidence? I think not

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:22   #18122
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
This logic (while sound to you and me) no longer applied to professional footballers.
The millions of dollars doesn't mean shit the same way someone who's at a job others would kill to have loses motivation.

ppl are human. And if they feel slighted it doesn't matter whether they earn $5 or $5 million, their spirit will drop.
It happened with many top level footballers also who have played for the most prestigious clubs in Europe.

I mean just going by the reaction of some posters here I can sympathize with the dude. Some ppl make it a point of calling him stupid and low IQ....even though we've had muuuch dumber players before.

I really don't give a fuck who gets mad as I've already said it and ppl got mad as fuck with me and basically accused me of being a sjw/ race pimp etc
( ) but when you're black in Europe you're judged waay harsher and have a much smaller margain of fucking up than another European. I've seen it too many times to be a coincidence. It happened with Seedorf, even though he was playing MILES better than P!rl0 and it will happen again.

Stupid: Kessie/Baka
Lazy/Unprofessional: Kessie/Baka/Leao
Judging by posts on this forum you should sympathize with Monto/Bona/RR/Suso.

While I`d agree that black players are quicker pushed in some negative molds there are also things they get easier applauded for like work rate or technique compared to white players. Hardly anyone expresses appreciation for Suso's or Bona's technique, although they are very good.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:12   #18123
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

maybe if we continue playing sexy calcio, next season we'll end up with PEP.

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:24   #18124
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Judging by posts on this forum you should sympathize with Monto/Bona/RR/Suso.

While I`d agree that black players are quicker pushed in some negative molds there are also things they get easier applauded for like work rate or technique compared to white players. Hardly anyone expresses appreciation for Suso's or Bona's technique, although they are very good.
Are you kidding me?
I might be Suso's only remaining fano the forum

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote