Speculation about manager

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
I just saw that Hiddink is still available, if leonardo was to move, why not Hiddink?

I really like this guy, and i am sure at ac he would get past his semi final hoodoo, lol.

Not saying leonardo will go, but if he does.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Meh.

I'd much rather have Allegri, Spalletti, etc. Already familiar with Serie A, already speak the language, already proven in Italy. Above all of them I'd rather have Leo stay, though.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
I just saw that Hiddink is still available, if leonardo was to move, why not Hiddink?

I really like this guy, and i am sure at ac he would get past his semi final hoodoo, lol.

isn't he the coach of Turkey ?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Meh.

I'd much rather have Allegri, Spalletti, etc. Already familiar with Serie A, already speak the language, already proven in Italy. Above all of them I'd rather have Leo stay, though.

If I had a choice I'd take Allegri

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
you dont think leo speaks italian?!?! hahaha. the guy has been in italy for a long time.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
you dont think leo speaks italian?!?! hahaha. the guy has been in italy for a long time.

nobody said that he doesn't speak italian. You should read the comments better. Hiddink most certainly doesn't speak italian.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
LOL Juande Ramos LOL

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Leonardo Nascimento de Araujo deserve a second season at the very least !!!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Leonardo-AC-Milan_2369077.jpg

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I agree with everyone who has faith in Leo. Def. he has to stay here longer.
I want Leo to stay here as coach.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I wish Leo doesn't leave, we'll only get shitty Carlo V2-Tassotti.

If Leo is given money, then the team will be fucking awesome. If not, then the team will still do well as shown in this season.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I would LOVE to keep Leo.

adel

Primavera
Reaction score

Hiddink is great that season with chelsea was unbelievable, taking a fragmented team after scolari and doing what he did was an act of genius. If you think ferguson mourinho and carlo are the best think again, i wont mind if takes the milan job online instead of leo staying.

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's on ESPN that he's leaving:

Thursday, April 29, 2010
Leonardo to leave AC Milan
Soccernet staff

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has confirmed coach Leonardo will leave the club at the end of the season.
Leonardo had refused to discuss his future after this week's defeat to Palermo (GettyImages)

Milan have again struggled to keep pace with city rivals Inter this season and there had been frequent speculation about Leonardo's future.

Leonardo refused to discuss his future this week after a defeat to Palermo left Milan unable to clinch the title, but Berlusconi has now announced that the search for a replacement is underway.

"Leonardo will leave," Berlusconi said. "We are working on a new coach."

Asked who would arrive in his place, Berlusconi said: "There are talks in place with others. Leonardo has been too tough-headed and the team has played badly this season."

Brazilian club Flamengo revealed earlier this week that Leonardo could join the club in a non-managerial role.

Following the dismissal of coach Andrade, president Patricia Amorim said: "The first person I thought of was Zico. I think he is everything that is right for this club. We talked about it, but at this moment he is not ready to return, although he knows that for him the doors are always open.

"What is another very interesting name is Leonardo. Not to coach - I'd have him as director general. He has the experience and ability to fulfil this role. Let's see what happens."

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Flamengo are smart. Leonardo is good as director general I believe, but not so much as coach (at least at this moment).

Reaction score
A while back i reading an article that wer're given the job to the youth coach, Galli i think? The reason was that next yr he was ordered to develop the younger players into the first team regulars....if this is the case it seems like we are only using next season as a development league lol

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Flamengo are smart. Leonardo is good as director general I believe, but not so much as coach (at least at this moment).

Meh.
This is the worst job in the world. Flamengo is in a mess of debts, scandals, ego battles...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Well... any ideas for a new manager? Tassoti/Galli, Allegri?

Schedule