Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Same height as Cutrone.

Tireless runner like Cutrone.

Very good finisher like Cutrone.

Very unelegant when he tries to dribble, like Cutrone.

Won't be rated by Andre Silva fans, like Cutrone.

i think Cutrone is more Inzaghi-esque , Piatek has a better shot from medium distance

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Piatek and Paulina are fast becoming some of my favourite people.. seems like such a nice, grounded pair who genuinely loves their life.

Piatek: “I am going back to the hotel now. I have a lot to do to arrange finding an apartment, but Paulina will help me. I can’t wait for my debut. I am very happy.”

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think Cutrone is more Inzaghi-esque , Piatek has a better shot from medium distance

They are far more similar to each other than anyone of them is to Inzaghi, but yeah Piatek fires off more shots from distance.
We might see Cutrone do that as well eventually, as he gains experience.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
They are far more similar to each other than anyone of them is to Inzaghi, but yeah Piatek fires off more shots from distance.
We might see Cutrone do that as well eventually, as he gains experience.

I think Cutrone is better in off ball movements and he will grow further in that before seeing a significant improvement in his weak aspects.

That, except physical strenght and stamina, in which i think he's already much better than last season.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
krzysztof-piatek-of-ac-milan-in-action-during-the-serie-a-match-ac-picture-id1089866236

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
would have been awesome goal. touch was a bit heavy but it was difficult one to control.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Scored a hat-thirck in 19 minutes for Genoa and in 6 minutes in his Serie A debut. 2/10

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
From the 25 minutes i saw of him, he seems to have an incredible burst, which is totally different from Cutrone.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Watch Grintuso keep benching him

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Showed in 20 minutes why he should be starting over Cutrone atm. Cutrone is a brilliant super sub and has a fantastic career ahead of him but atm he has to play second fiddle.

Piatek seems much sharper and stronger physically atm, I think Piatek is going to be an animal for us.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Showed in 20 minutes why he should be starting over Cutrone atm. Cutrone is a brilliant super sub and has a fantastic career ahead of him but atm he has to play second fiddle.

Piatek seems much sharper and stronger physically atm, I think Piatek is going to be an animal for us.

:thumbsup: Cutrone seems like a super sub for now. Whenever he starts he sometimes just gets lost it seems. He works hard and can play great but he's really a poacher.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
No Doubt we have the Serie A Capocannoniere for years. Just give him the keys and CR7 will take a flight back soon. Forza Piatek

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He did look fast and determined but i have my doubts about our service to him. Other than Suso crosses, we dont rely on striker at all when attacking.
Either we dont have skill for that, or we just end up shooting from 20-30m.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
He did look fast and determined but i have my doubts about our service to him. Other than Suso crosses, we dont rely on striker at all when attacking.

agreed, and Piatek will be the answer to the old debate of 'shitty strikers vs. lack of service' since he was able to net quite admirably in a team like Genoa.

then again, bacca has managed to put up impressive numbers with considerably less support than now.

hopefully with Conti getting back into shape& potentially new LW in the works we will see a better service and resolve the strikers issue that has plagued us since the Ibra days.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Should definitely start tomorrow. He can't let Duvan Zapata, Cristiano and Quags get too far ahead.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

Everyone is so selfish around the goal area.
If there is 0.0001% chance of a shot leading to a goal, Kessie/Suso/Kebab will go for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the stats showed that our strikers are the ones with the least amount of shots attempts per game, because the midfielders/wingers are too busy shooting randomly.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
They're not selfish, but creatively limited and even a bit stupid.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Agreed, he will struggle immensely in this current milan due to lack of service. i think we need a formation change to have somebody a little closer to him to help with link up play between mid and attack.

4-2-3-1 with Paqueta being closer to attack so he can link as a trequartista, then it's not all on our wingers.

---------------------Piatek------------------
Carrasco----------Paqueta---------Sus/Cas
----------Bak/Kes--------Bigl/Tona---------
Rod/Cal-------Roma----Caldara-------Conti
-----------------Donnarumma--------------

This also lets Hakan sub in for CAM which I'm sure he's better at since he lacks speed and the ability to beat his man which putting him out wide right now is requiring... just not the right formation right now. Also once Bona gets back in this would allow him to slot in out wide or sub at CAM also. 4-2-3-1 just seems like the go-to formation right now for us... doubt we'll see it though...

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We're not getting Carrasco

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
They're not selfish, but creatively limited and even a bit stupid.

Making the wrong pass/decision, not having the vision to see that through-ball opportunity or seeing that perfectly timed run, that is being creatively limited.

Seeing 1-3 players in empty spaces with good goal-scoring chances, but still choosing to shot with your wrong foot, that is being selfish.
Something that happens at least once, per player, in every game.