\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
1st I was sorry for the guy... then heard how much of a prick he was, reap & sow thing happened to him.

can't answer for what he did at milan, but when you're an absolute stud growing up in a small region of bretagne, how else would you expect him to act?

man had it all from his own work, but also from daddy

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
damn...! i missed this one

Meanwhile, club director Paolo Maldini, who spent his 25-year playing career with Milan, was banned for a week for also insulting the official following the match against Chievo, the Serie A league said in a statement.

The statement added that Maldini "entered the referee's changing-room without permission and directed an offensive remark towards him."

:love: :love: :love:

tenor.gif

Lol!! WTF Leo, Lol! Just like LS needed therapy for his biting we need to make Leo seek treatment bullying and teaching bullying

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Luca Pagni: Pato, Ramsey & Bentia are more favorite to join than Ibra, Paredes & Thiago Silva.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seen Paredes vids, I like the kid... hope he can be our Redondo, if he comes.

My only concern is that he's a Maradona and by tradition we are a Pele ppl.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
biglia and higuain seem to be doing fine.

ppl shit on musacchio, but he's been fine overall too.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan likely lineup:
Reina; Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Borini, Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu, Laxalt; Suso, Cutrone

Gattuso likely to use a 3-5-2
Romagnoli to be given a rest.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Musacchio is a solid 3rd CB.

To be honest if we do sign another CB he’s too expensive to be playing as a 4th choice. Say we do get Benatia, the rotation will be between three CB’s. Romagnoli, Caldara & Benatia would be our main CB’s. Then we have Zapata and Musacchio and to be honest I prefer Zapata as the back up.

If we revert back to a 3 man defence we still have Rodriguez who is very comfortable in a 3 man defence also. I think Musacchio should be sold if we get a CB of decent quality.

On Ramsey, I can’t stress enough how much I don’t want this guy if he’s the only mid we sign (excluding Paqueta). If we don’t sign Paredes or someone similar and bring in Ramsey on his own, it’s absolutely pointless. Ramsey isn’t going to solve our issues of keeping the ball and controlling the midfield, he is a luxury player who has a good eye for goal. Very similar to Bonaventura in that sense, except Bonaventura can create his own shot with a dribble.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan likely lineup:
Reina; Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Borini, Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu, Laxalt; Suso, Cutrone

Gattuso likely to use a 3-5-2
Romagnoli to be given a rest.

Good to see he’s giving Romagnoli a rest but Kessie desperately needs one too, we’ve got Juve this week ffs.

Castillejo is a moron for copping that needless red, now Suso must play :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
To be honest if we do sign another CB he’s too expensive to be playing as a 4th choice. Say we do get Benatia, the rotation will be between three CB’s. Romagnoli, Caldara & Benatia would be our main CB’s. Then we have Zapata and Musacchio and to be honest I prefer Zapata as the back up.

This is what got us into this mess in the first place. No bench and mediocre starting 11.

Musacchio is finding his feet again, he’s not a bad defender and definitely is better than Zapata. Zapata contract is expiring next summer and every time we think we can count on him he brain farts and cost us valuable points.

I lost count how many times he gifted the opposition goals out of the blue. I agree Musacchio is not convincing yet but he’s the best we have to pair Romagnoli and even with Benatia in we still need him to step in/ rotate when needed.

For once I’d like to see our squad complete and does not have players like abate, Zapata, montolivo, bertolacci, Mauri...etc.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
why did CR7 celebrate vs Manu?

vB89?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i don't want ramsey, we need paredes-esque type of player. :o

and can you really rely on him? you can't buy him and think that you fix mid with him because that guy have several muscle injuries every fucking season.
he can be good rotation player but he will demand huge wages.

and he's mostly LCM, right? we have 3 players for that position.

my god, i want pjanić here, i would kill for it :o

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is what got us into this mess in the first place. No bench and mediocre starting 11.

Musacchio is finding his feet again, he’s not a bad defender and definitely is better than Zapata. Zapata contract is expiring next summer and every time we think we can count on him he brain farts and cost us valuable points.

I lost count how many times he gifted the opposition goals out of the blue. I agree Musacchio is not convincing yet but he’s the best we have to pair Romagnoli and even with Benatia in we still need him to step in/ rotate when needed.

For once I’d like to see our squad complete and does not have players like abate, Zapata, montolivo, bertolacci, Mauri...etc.

I agree with you we need quality on the bench, but Musacchio isn’t the answer. If we do sign a CB this window, I’d keep Musacchio until the summer and then let him go. By then Caldara will be fit and we can sign someone else with a higher ceiling than Musacchio.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I agree with you we need quality on the bench, but Musacchio isn’t the answer. If we do sign a CB this window, I’d keep Musacchio until the summer and then let him go. By then Caldara will be fit and we can sign someone else with a higher ceiling than Musacchio.

Leonardo and Maldini will buy the 4th place. I doubt there will be a need unaddressed especially with the long time out for Caldara and he’s unfamiliar with the back 4 defence.

Caldara remains a project for the future, just delayed for next year. If we can sell Musacchio and bring someone content with being 4th choice (assuming we will buy a defender in January) then by all means let’s do it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Need Pavon or Ligt and we can start making history with a 3 man defence

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
what was the last time 3 at the back worked for us? one year under Zac? We won most of the games 3-2 even then :D Can we keep it at 4 plz.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
hey you found the quote button. good on you but I'm currently out of trophies.

check back in a couple days time.
See I would..but considering you are hardly worth wasting time over, I'll take a pass thank you.

But please be sure to award yourself one. Considering how full of yourself you are, it's only natural.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh sorry, didn't know ladies hour had started. I'll come back later.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule