The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
As far as I remember he publish this book in 2014, right?
Milan fans have been hating on him since he 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not hating on him, cause I've admired his game too much, but I lost all respect for him after the book. When they let him go I only hated Allegri and :g: more, not him.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
CDSera: The bank that has provided the guarantee for Biglia and Bonucci is Banca IFIS.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Most memorable moment of his time at Barca :lol:

The cringe I feel still sends shivers down my spine.

Lol. Look at the recovery at the end of it, the way he pushes Abidal forward. Lol

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Lol. Look at the recovery at the end of it, the way he pushes Abidal forward. Lol

To call that recovery is very generous of you. You are too kind :lol:

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Pirlo is a legend, he wanted to stay here longer but was offered a one year contract only while Juve offered two, so he decided to go.

Sheva & Kaka left Milan for more money and nobody called them traitors.

People just attack Pirlo because he played great against Milan, should he had flopped at Juve they would be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're an idiot.
People hate Pirlo because he didn't give a shit for 4-5 years and then left on a free to a Rival. Not to mention that he insulted Milan in his book and said he wanted to leave in 2006 to Real Madrid.

Sheva and Kaka always played well and gave it 100% on the pitch and they left for decent fees abroad not to a direct rival on a free. They never talked shit about Milan either.
Not to mention that Sheva got a lot of hate back in the day when he joined Chelsea, your underage ass simply doesn't remember it. Most people called him a traitor back then too(me included).

You Pirlo fanboys should have left the Milan fanbase back in 2011 and become Juve fans. Fucking cancer.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
To call that recovery is very generous of you. You are too kind :lol:

Lol. The grin and the hand rub at the start crack me up. Why the fuck wud you think Puyol is coming to you with the trophy... Yr Alex Song ffs.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Does the first leg being at the San Siro simply mean the order's reversed? Would be pretty nice having both gone legs

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
DGYlksyVYAA16ft.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/MacedonianFooty/status/893442948343504896/photo/1

guys they're gonna attack us :cry:

Good news. They'll leave a fuckton of spaces at the back.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Anyone worried about that fodder team needs their Milan fandom revoked. This ain't banter era anymore.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Everytime I hear a team boast that it will not park a bus, that's an instaloss for them. Good teams play tactical, using the opponents weaknesses. not giving a shit and talk stupid romantic stuff about attacking football is so Prandelli vs. Spain.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I won't underestimate any team in the EL, nor should any of us. This team should leave spaces in the back with their methods and that will leave space for us to slip in and cause problems. But we should take one game at a time.

Our team is still gelling, but looks top notch. Calhanoglu will hopefully get on the scoring team. Not sure if the Albanians will like a Turk scoring on them.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
wasn't Maxwell the most decorated football player in europe at some point ?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I won't underestimate any team in the EL, nor should any of us. This team should leave spaces in the back with their methods and that will leave space for us to slip in and cause problems. But we should take one game at a time.

Our team is still gelling, but looks top notch. Calhanoglu will hopefully get on the scoring team. Not sure if the Albanians will like a Turk scoring on them.

It doesn't really matter whether we underestimate teams - it's completely without consequence. The players on the other hand...

Still, there is no excuse in the world not to trash these teams. Anything else would be a disaster. This team is worse than Craiova tbh.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter whether we underestimate teams - it's completely without consequence. The players on the other hand...

Still, there is no excuse in the world not to trash these teams. Anything else would be a disaster. This team is worse than Craiova tbh.

I get what you mean.

I'm just superstitious. Milan should get plenty of goals against that defense. And our fans will scream one hundred times louder in the San Siro.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I think we also should beware of Cuculi. His name sounds intimidating

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
That scouting report :lol:

Reminds me of guys that think they're good at fighting because they get very mad :lol:

"We have no talent - but DESIRE and MOTIVATION" Only the power of friendship is missing there.

Reminds me of the idiots who thought flopadula was better than Bacca because he had more passion :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.