The Rumour Commode V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
WTF is with the Nocerino meme spreading? The troll horde is all over goal.com and other web-sites posting Nocerino related jokes (with lots of similarities to Chuck Norris theme).

Look what i find in goal.com
PSG bid 500 million for Nocerino, however Galliani stated "we will sell you the club, but not Nocerino"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
nocerino is really underrated now we pay 500000 for him he exceed all expectations and now people are acting like is is a bonafide scrub give me a guy that play with heart passion like him over some prima donna like robinho guy like that are the epitome of waste of talent

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Haha Nocerino is taking over.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nocerino is really underrated now we pay 500000 for him he exceed all expectations and now people are acting like is is a bonafide scrub give me a guy that play with heart passion like him over some prima donna like robinho guy like that are the epitome of waste of talent

Nocerino is between underrated and overrated. Against lesser opposition, he is a good player. Against tougher opposition, he struggles a lot. Binho maybe a awful finisher; however, he is not a prima donna like DInho was.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I got to agree. I was one of first to criticize him when everyone here was overpraising him but now its ridiculous.

Nocerinos a good player. In an ideal situation, I see 2 mids who are probable starters, montolivo and boateng. If we got 2 quality mid prospects nocerino would move to role I think of him as (if we want to be ucl quality). That's squad player, first cm off the bench. He'll get enough games...

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nocerino will beat Chuck Norris.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Nocerino is God like , he is a legend among men ..Infact Chuck Norris wear's Antonio Nocerino pyjama's.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Official!

Nocerino recently turned down an offer from PSG. Reportedly he was going to earn 23 mil a year. He chose to stay with Milan though.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nocerino is so cool,that he laugh all the time:lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
By the way...... were either muntari or flamini signed?

Cause by my count we only have 5 renewed mids + merkel? Boateng, ambrosini, montolivo, nocerino, traore.....

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Nocerino is between underrated and overrated. Against lesser opposition, he is a good player. Against tougher opposition, he struggles a lot. Binho maybe a awful finisher; however, he is not a prima donna like DInho was.

robinho is ann underachiver were you expecting this kind of season form nocerino when we sign him not to mention our change is position when we got muntari
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard i done with guys like robinho ronaldinho or adriano they are no better than som con artist

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Official!

Nocerino recently turned down an offer from PSG. Reportedly he was going to earn 23 mil a year. He chose to stay with Milan though.

Too lazy to check, but I suppose that it's our ******** Venezuelan "friend" from Twitter who wrote that :lol:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nocerino the Crazy Horse , one of the best player on Earth from goal.com

:lol::lol:

Man City offered 1 billion, the whole squad and the Etihad Stadium for Nocerino, however Galliani stated "we'll think about letting Antonio go if we become a serious offer"

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nocerino to score a hat trick from bench using his mind.Wrote by Costanza

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
By the way...... were either muntari or flamini signed?

Cause by my count we only have 5 renewed mids + merkel? Boateng, ambrosini, montolivo, nocerino, traore.....
yea has our multi-talented, freak-of-nature, star athlete :star:Muntari:star: been signed permanently yet?

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Nocerino the Crazy Horse , one of the best player on Earth from goal.com

:lol::lol:

Man City offered 1 billion, the whole squad and the Etihad Stadium for Nocerino, however Galliani stated "we'll think about letting Antonio go if we become a serious offer"

HAHAHHAHAHAHA:thumbsup::thumbsup::star::proud:
Im at work right, started laughing out loud. my colleagues were looking strange at me

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Massive hacking is taking place replacing Nocerino for Chuck Norris, wiping his existence from memory.

Nocerino's trimmed whiskers are donated to science to find the meaning of life

Nocerino has been given the lead in a film pitting him against Jet Li Donnie Yen and Rain, he is filming it while preparing to fight Pac Man and Money back to back. Once victorious he will terminate the sport of boxing.

Nocerino cultist are plotting an attack on the temple of Ibra - they claim that it is only right and must be done to supplant the less dominant teaching, plus their way is filled with joy and devoid of the separatist hater movement.

OK - any new rumors?

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHAHA:thumbsup::thumbsup::star::proud:
Im at work right, started laughing out loud. my colleagues were looking strange at me

Same here, I am also at work and started giggling incessantly, this Nocerino stuff is too much!

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
under his beard Nocerino has the foot of maradona , he will score 3 goals with his beard

After these turbulent days for Milan and all this Thiago rumours,we have Noce to cheer us up

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Nocerino cultist are plotting an attack on the temple of Ibra - they claim that it is only right and must be done to supplant the less dominant teaching, plus their way is filled with joy and devoid of the separatist hater movement.
alrite, this was funny. :lol: :thumbsup:

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
this thread so boring !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.