Week 18: Derby della Madonnina - Milan (0) vs. Inter (1) - 15/01/12

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
3-0 win please!

No CL for Merda next year, Europa League suits them much better.

Boateng! Patox2! Ibra 3 assist!

-----------
D's orders :tongue:

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
3-0 win please!

No CL for Merda next year, Europa League suits them much better.

Boateng! Patox2! Ibra 3 assist!

-----------
D's orders :tongue:

Well my friend you have set yourself up Big.

Because of you an innocent man's thread was closed.

So if we don't get the right result you better beleive your head will be on a
plate

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
EPIC HISTORIC HOME VICTORY 8-0 !! :devilfir:

:flame: Fuckin Merdaa shit squadd

and yeahhh MilanMB open the thread
this means victory alreadyyy :D

Cant wait for the derbyy :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Well my friend you have set yourself up Big.

Because of you an innocent man's thread was closed.

So if we don't get the right result you better beleive your head will be on a
plate

Tell me about it :D

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't need to underestimate Inter.I would be happy with 1-0.They are in good form lately,Ranieri took control very well there.In derby's not always win better or stronger side. I think that at the moment we are that better side,even if Inter is in great run Milan can stop that run.Important thing is how Allegri will prepare players,knowing him,he will not fail in that part.In every departement we have one classy player,and there lies our strength.
Forza Milan.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Don't need to underestimate Inter.I would be happy with 1-0.They are in good form lately,Ranieri took control very well there.In derby's not always win better or stronger side. I think that at the moment we are that better side,even if Inter is in great run Milan can stop that run.Important thing is how Allegri will prepare players,knowing him,he will not fail in that part.In every departement we have one classy player,and there lies our strength.
Forza Milan.

No one underestimates them and we all will be happy with 1-0. The thing is that this is the time of the season to bad mouth Merda as much as we can, so FUCK Merda, we'll win 10-0, Ibra 4, Noce 3, Prince 2, Pato 1.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
interarbitri1.jpg

interarbitri.jpg

intercartone.jpg

intermerda1.jpg

interrubo1.jpg

interrubo.jpg

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
how come those motherfuckers are suddenly gained form, right before the derby?
fucking cheatasspunksscumbagsthievesfuckinguglyjerks!!!!

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
"io non rubo il campionato
ed in serie B non son mai stato"

:star::star::star:

Truer words have never been put in a song about a sports team. So true it infuriates the opposition so they have to make fun of it. Ingenious lyric.

As for the match. I'm hoping for a 3-4. Been a while since we had a close high scoring derby. It seems either it's a narrow win or one team completely dominates. Football should be nervewrecking and exciting for 90 minutes. But if I can't have that I'll take a 0-4 again though. :D

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Truer words have never been put in a song about a sports team. So true it infuriates the opposition so they have to make fun of it. Ingenious lyric.

As for the match. I'm hoping for a 3-4. Been a while since we had a close high scoring derby. It seems either it's a narrow win or one team completely dominates. Football should be nervewrecking and exciting for 90 minutes. But if I can't have that I'll take a 0-4 again though. :D

arrrghhhhhh....throw up diarreah

+

maicon is out of the derby

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Never been less scared of the Derby before. :o

Inter are a fine team.

But we have Zlatan.

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I am typically very cautious about every match (and even more so about big matches), but I find it hard to imagine Inter winning the derby. They're on a good streak, but I've watched nearly all of their matches, and they have not been very impressive in all honesty.

Their latest victory is not indicative of much. Parma have conceded the most goals behind Novara and Lecce, including three in each of their previous two matches.

Moreover, most of Inter's goals have come from either set pieces or crosses from the wings. Even though we've at times looked vulnerable on set pieces, Inter will find it hard to score from these tactics against Silva and Nesta/Mexes, who generally do a great job of marking forwards in the box.

Defensively, Inter are very vulnerable compared to Inter teams of the past, especially against fast teams. Giovinco ran their back line ragged, and Parma were unfortunate not to score at least 4 goals.

I'd never underestimate Inter, but I'm approaching this derby with serenity. I'm confident we'll win.

Oh, I just remembered, we have Zlatan, too.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

You should remove the first line, it's silly otherwise at least if it's suposed to be about Inter.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Who from inter do u guys reckon would actually start in our mighty milan side? I would pick sjnieder n maybe alvarez, although he is slow as fuck. Anyways, hope we murder them just like last season, but this time it will sharawwy to score from bench to make it 3 - 0.

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who from inter do u guys reckon would actually start in our mighty milan side? I would pick sjnieder n maybe alvarez, although he is slow as fuck. Anyways, hope we murder them just like last season, but this time it will sharawwy to score from bench to make it 3 - 0.

Interestingly, it's the players that play in the positions we lack the most: CAM (Sneijder), DM (Motta), FB (Nagatomo or Maicon). But that's it.

BTW, Alvarez is definitely not slow. In fact, he's quite quick. He had a terrible start to the season, but he's had a couple good matches recently, most notably against Parma. However, as I said, Parma concedes an incredible amount of goals. Anyway, still not good enough to start for us.

If you want a comparison:

Zlatan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pazzini (he's been terrible and missed so many sitters)
Robinho/Pato >>>>> Milito (finally stopped missing sitter after sitter, but still not good enough)
Boateng <<<<< Sneijder (uncertain whether he'll play or Alvarez)
Aquilani, Nocerino, Van Bommel >>> Cambiaso, Motta, Zanetti
Antonini/Zambrotta < Nagatomo
Abate ~ Maicon (defensively weaker, but offensively superior... at risk for the derby)
Nesta/Mexes >>> Samuel (now too slow and old)
Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucio (now too slow and clumsy)
Abbiati ~ Cesar (he is not what he used to be, but he's still very good)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Still Alvarez...

Him starting in Milan... No.

Maybe in Inter but not here.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I agree with sneijder and nagatomo, although he is rather vulnerable defensively, especially in aerial challenges due to obvious reasons. Neverthless, good lb tho and def got a good future. Am not sure about motta, I havent seen him play in recent games. Is he better than the current van bommel? They both are decent passers for sure but I think bommel is a bit more secure in terms of defensive duties imo

Last edited:

snowball11

Beginner
Reaction score

In 1921-1922 season in Italy there were 2 different leagues organised by 2 different federations (FIGC and CCI). Merda ended the season at last place, so they should be relegated in second division. After the end of the season, the two football federation decided to unify the leagues and organise playout to decide the relegated teams, that Merda played and won. Rules changed but the last place lasts.

Btw saturday the important thing is victory. I really want to see Merda losing Europe League preliminar round against a weaker team like that time with Helsingborg in CL preliminary (one of the best day of my life)

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anybody have any concrete news on the availability of Sneijder, Maicon, and Forlan?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
They have to play their BEST game of the year against us if they wanna beat us. And I fear they will give their best against us, cause of the inferority, you know to beat the BEST team in town.

I'm predicting a goaless draw or 2-1 Milan win.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Thank God for MB opening this thread

3-0 win it is then

But seriously, could happen, thye will have confidence and sneijder will be back but van bommel destroyed him last game

Pazzini is good and Milito is still pretty shit, Maicon might not even play

Im confident, but still weary

Should be a cracking game

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
If Milan win and Ibra scores a hat-trick, it'd be a superb birthday present for me! :)

Let's go Milan! :thumbsup:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
inter merda...
inter merda...
inter merda...
inter merda...
inter merda...
Piece of shit club
Let's fuck them hard and put them back where they belong ---> among shit.
3863276571_e4ef7ccdce.jpg

No mercy for them
252786_148520541885981_134223729982329_299224_3379535_n.jpg

Everybody hate merda because they stink
Burning+Hell+You+Inter.jpg

Again please :
325884ef67b08716fc.jpg

Last edited:

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In 1921-1922 season in Italy there were 2 different leagues organised by 2 different federations (FIGC and CCI). Merda ended the season at last place, so they should be relegated in second division. After the end of the season, the two football federation decided to unify the leagues and organise playout to decide the relegated teams, that Merda played and won. Rules changed but the last place lasts.

Wow, I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

"Non mai stato" which translates to "never been" is factually accurate. Inter is the only club who has been forever present in the Serie A. That's my take. You can have your own.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Wow, I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

"Non mai stato" which translates to "never been" is factually accurate. Inter is the only club who has been forever present in the Serie A. That's my take. You can have your own.

Yeah you never SPENT a year on Serie B.

My lil bro is an Inter fan and I've asked him many times and he never gave me an answer. How come you are proud of that? and try to insult Milan & Juve fans? I mean Milan been there twice, I think Juve's been there only one once.
And still they both Milan & Juve have won more than you.

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah you never SPENT a year on Serie B.

My lil bro is an Inter fan and I've asked him many times and he never gave me an answer. How come you are proud of that? and try to insult Milan & Juve fans? I mean Milan been there twice, I think Juve's been there only one once.
And still they both Milan & Juve have won more than you.

Now tell me... would you want to define your club as:

A) We were never technically in Serie B.

or

B) We are the most titled team in the world, including 7 European championships, 5 CLs, the last team to repeat the European championship, and ran a 58-match unbeaten streak (undefeated in 91/92 season).

Hmmm....