Week 37: FC Internazionale (4) vs AC Milan (2) 6/5/2012

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
inter was better and thoroughly deserved the victory. WE cant complain at all, what about the goal motta was not given earlier in the first leg, although abbiati's one is rather a hard call but to me it looked like the ball was in. I just dont understand why inter couldn't do this against jube whom they lost to 2 - 0. It was nonethless a great game to watch though, except for abate's usual horrendous defending against stallone Milito. Unless abate is injured or carded for an inter game, we wont win next year either.

Reaction score
inter was better and thoroughly deserved the victory. WE cant complain at all, what about the goal motta was not given earlier in the first leg, although abbiati's one is rather a hard call but to me it looked like the ball was in. I just dont understand why inter couldn't do this against jube whom they lost to 2 - 0. It was nonethless a great game to watch though, except for abate's usual horrendous defending against stallone Milito. Unless abate is injured or carded for an inter game, we wont win next year either.

:thumbsup:

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
about calciopoli. we have different opinions and believes. i believe inter was not involved as you believe it was. this could be endless discussion

:lol: care to explain

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio

yup thats 3 derbies hes fucked up in, a red card last year which luckily we won but only just and now the 2 this year. he really needs to wake the fuck up on derby days or stay clear of the pitch

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Dont get me wrong, I can explain it to you, but I cant understand it for you. Meaning, no matter what my explaination is, I have a feeling you will deny it

go for it

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
just thought id say before this thread regresses into the depths of this forum

That Zlatan penalty was ridiculously powerful

best penalty ive seen him take so far, no GK could have come close to that shit

and that sneijder shot was fucked up

ive never seen a ball dip like that, ridiculous shot

what a striker of the ball he is :eek:

Last edited:

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
you are joking right? or we just dont share the same opinion about how our teams should play. if i see you winning coz my team aint giving s... on the field, i would say congrats to you. but i want my team to give their best at each game, doesnt really matter against who they play. you on the other side prefere to see your team playing like shit and giving win away even though they could fight and win, just to prevent inter winning the scudetto? i would never want my team to lose to jube just to prevent milan win scudetto.

Really only half joking. I certainly dont expect a team to lay down and die on purpose. But its frustrating as hell to see a team who I believe deserved the scudetto only to get screwed by injuries and poor decisions by refs, then come up against game raisers, whose highlight of the season is to beat us really sucks. So yes, if milan is playing for nothing like inter has all season, and can deny inter a cup by losing, I will root for the other team.

Reaction score
Really only half joking. I certainly dont expect a team to lay down and die on purpose. But its frustrating as hell to see a team who I believe deserved the scudetto only to get screwed by injuries and poor decisions by refs, then come up against game raisers, whose highlight of the season is to beat us really sucks. So yes, if milan is playing for nothing like inter has all season, and can deny inter a cup by losing, I will root for the other team.

i think there is too much hate from milan fans toward inter

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
i think there is too much hate from milan fans toward inter
during the mourinho years yes. but now, i'm sure almost everyone hates Juve more.

but we still like to laugh at your misfortunes. :lol:

Reaction score
during the mourinho years yes. but now, i'm sure almost everyone hates Juve more.

but we still like to laugh at your misfortunes. :lol:

to laugh at our misfortune is one thing, to show us so much hate is another thing.

i am not trying to make peace between our two clubs, just saying its a pity there is so much hate. i do hate jube but seriously, i dont hate you guys, but do like to laugh at your misfortune :) but thats because it feels sweet but for sure i dont hate you

Schedule