The Rumour Commode V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Di Matteo won it for them with a massive share of luck. Evey couple of years this happens, and that's why football is a fun sport to follow. The strongest team on paper doesn't always win.

My point was, I am getting tired of people writing "zomg, Chelsea signed Oscar for 30m. Stupid Galliani missed him." :fp: Last time we spent that much on a player it was for a certain someone called Ibrahimovic who immediately brought us the Scudetto. Galliani would never pay that much for unproven players, and that's why when the sheikh clubs entered the market, it's extremely tough to compete. They can easily outbid you for any player.

Even from Chelsea's stand point, it's an idiotic piece of business as they are paying huge money for unproven hot prospect. In the same way Torres isn't worth 50m. And Luiz wasn't worth 30m. But they can afford doing this because the owner covers everything from his pocket.

In my books, PSG deals are smarter than Chelski's, because PSG at least know they are buying WC players and not just grossly overpaying on unproven talents.

Yeah, I agree with you at some extent...

The thing with Abramovich is that he prefer to pay 30M for a player him/his staff really wants than a fair 20M deal for a player he is not high about. He is like that since his first days in Chelsea (remember Sheva).

But Hazard and Oscar are really intriguing prospects. Great players, enormous potential. I would say very little can go wrong with those guys nonetheless their high price. They're already close to be worthy it. The rest they overpay cause of bid wars and Abramovich way.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
:proud: Bret " The HitMan " Hart :star: Champion of all champions

:star::star::star:

:proud:Good Times:proud:

:thumbsup:

Childhood hero.
275px-Seriesscrewjob.jpg

:o :o :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

:lol: clearly born after the golden era of this universe :lol:

fucking kids .. sentatore can you please kick his teeth in?

Thank you

R&B Milan

THE BIG BOSS
Reaction score
Why the hell aren't we considering Giuseppe Rossi. Villarreal is in the second division ffs.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Why the hell aren't we considering Giuseppe Rossi. Villarreal is in the second division ffs.

I think he is still injured.

Could we afford him?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haaaaa:lol:
he was a western canadian boy though, hence why he was a tough sob

He could wrestle anyone to an entertaining match.

I met him in person few years ago, and got him to sign my dvd about his career.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

There's big doubts cause of his injuries.
The current one will sideline him for the rest of the year, maybe the whole season. Would not be the first player to never hit the previous form after such major injury problems.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He could wrestle anyone to an entertainig match.
this

surprisingly he and undertaker had a great chemistry .. jesus i never thought undertaker could wrsetle so great untill i watched him go against bret :proud:

both always told a great story :thumbsup:

aaah being young :cool:

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There's big doubts cause of his injuries.
The current one will sideline him for the rest of the year, maybe the whole season. Would not be the first player to never hit the previous form after such major injury problems.

so sign him for low tarsnfer fee and take a gamble, when he is healthy he is a great player..

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this

surprisingly he and undertaker had a great chemistry .. jesus i never thought undertaker could wrsetle so great untill i watched him go against bret :proud:

both always told a great story :thumbsup:

aaah being young :cool:

Their match at Summer Slam 1997 :star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Their match at Summer Slam 1997 :star:

omg :proud: never was i more proud of two guys who fought with a script .. those guys were beauty and beast .. most underrated superstars ever .. so loyal carried the business in the bad time.

Excellent work horses .. I hope mark and bret roll out a poster together :thumbsup:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
omg :proud: never was i more proud of two guys who fought with a script .. those guys were beauty and beast .. most underrated superstars ever .. so loyal carried the business in the bad time.

Excellent work horses .. I hope mark and bret roll out a poster together :thumbsup:

At its best a Billion times better than UFC.

At its worst a million times better than UFC.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Lol. Ashjish was kid going around saying 'suck it' and doing crotch shots. :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At its best a Billion times better than UFC.

At its worst a million times better than UFC.
no way UFC is excellent though no story telling its before the fight :thumbsup: ... but UFC increase violence in guys .. i just went to pub to watch sonnen vs silva

so much guy/suasage overload man

Lol. Ashjish was kid going around saying 'suck it' and doing crotch shots. :lol:
naah i was more into 5 rupee thats 10 cent cheap sunglasses and oiled hair
:lol:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
http://www.mediaset.it

08:41 MILAN: ASTORI

Despite dell'incedibilità attested by Cellino, Milan continues to "keep warm" David Astori. The defender may meet the Rossoneri plans in case the opportunity to engage both fail-Yanga Mbiwa of Montpellier and Rolando of Porto.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

08:41 MILAN: ASTORI

Despite dell'incedibilità attested by Cellino, Milan continues to "keep warm" David Astori. The defender may meet the Rossoneri plans in case the opportunity to engage both fail-Yanga Mbiwa of Montpellier and Rolando of Porto.

YESSS!!!
Please get Astori- i love this guy.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

15:20 STUTTGART: Tasci

Serdar Tasci will not move from Stuttgart. Despite the lure of clubs like AC Milan to replace Thiago Silva sold to PSG, and the Barcelona defender has said he wants to stay in Germany.

"I do not think of leaving Stuttgart, are fully satisfied here," said the player in an interview to 'Kicker'.

"I have a contract until 2014 and I feel good here. If a club is interested in me, he should have spoken with our sports director that I would speak, but until now, this has not happened. Milan or Barcelona? I read everything and I had to laugh a few times, "said Tasci.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Monday July 23 2012 Hamsik: Why should I quit Napoli?

Marek Hamsik has pledged his future to Napoli just days after super agent Mino Raiola advised him to move abroad.

Fresh from securing Zlatan Ibrahimovic a transfer from Milan to Paris Saint-Germain, Raiola – who also assists Hamsik despite not being his actual agent – believes the Slovakian needs to test himself at a bigger club.

There is no reason for me to leave,” the attacking midfielder told La Repubblica on Monday. “There is an important project here, one which I feel as if I am in the centre of.

“I came here five years ago, after their promotion in Serie A, and we have gradually grown ever since then.

I’m happy here so why would I want to change?

The 24-year-old moved to the San Paolo after spells at Slovan Bratislava and Brescia. He’s tied to Napoli by a contract until June 2016.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule