Week 7 - Derby della Madonnina - AC Milan (0) vs Inter (1) - 7/10/2012

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i know we lost the game and everything. but what makes everything looks worst for us.. is that inter have a terrible team.

we dominated, but not even lucky is with us.

i will give congrats to milanlab now after every game.. the injury guy on this game was bonera.

kudos to shaarawy that makes ranocchia admit that was a corner for us.

boateng continue to loose goals.. also bojan..

the basics of football, final passing and shooting is been terrible, but positioning, covering and been compact is working really well. montolivo shoots were a disaster. our defensive system is actually realy good.

but like i said months ago.. we are not too far from juventus.

we gonna need a winger for emanuelson spot.. a striker and another passer in the midfield.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
A4vvsh5CEAAkTq8.jpg

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
You know what pisses me off the most with this match? Is that it's an exact replica of the first derby last season, on 15th Jan when we lost 1-0. We were the home team, we dominated the ball for 90 minutes, we couldn't create SHIT, Inter scored from a non-chance... Abate's usual gift to Milito.

I remember clearly because I was so pissed off with the lack of ball thinkers we had, we dominated possession for the entire match but couldn't create what you'd call clear cut chances. Some blamed Ibra hogging the ball and being too static but now we know for sure it wasn't his fault... we had Bojan, El Shaarawy, and Boateng making runs but unless someone could regularly give them the ball in scoring chances we can't do shit.

Same old god damn story that even fucking Ranieri beat us with... score a non-goal, sit back and close spaces and wait for Milan to self destruct with all the useless possession. Non of the chances we created yesterday were conventional or something you could say we practiced... they were all Montolivo's shots + their rebounds, or link up between Bojan and the forwards, or Robinho and Emanuelson crosses which were basically a hopeless measure near the end.

We did improve from that game of 9 months ago but it's still the same god damn result. Dominate the game and end up with nothing. Stupid lapses of concentration in defense and lack of creative playmakers upfront is killing us.

The slight difference with last year was that we did create three amazing chances which was ruined by ref and Boateng and Bojan.

The ref was obviously bought by Inter.

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
ibfe60US44Kdkt.gif

Last edited:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
^The more I look at it, the more it looks like a dive rather than a pk

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
When there's contact, then diving is Okay.

And It's not contact, even in Basketball it would be a ful since Samuel is moving his feet to stop binho.

Fuck all of the ref lovers here. He fucked us, plain and simple. If Juve had beaten Napoli like this, everyone here would be defending Napoli and how they were cheated, but now fuckers are saying that we deserved to lose :lol:

REF FUCKED US, It's a documented fact.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
what the fuck is curva nord ... ?

Inter's ultras have the north (nord) part of San Siro and Milan's ultras have the South part (Sud)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Nice picture, didn't you love Cassano?

You always had his pic in your avatar

AND, you still have him listed as one of your fave players.

its conspiracy

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
You can make fun of Milan's Mercato but they can't??? Our Mercato is funny, big deal.

who made fun of our merceto?
inter jube fans .. i dont see any milan fans mocking :o

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
who made fun of our merceto?
inter jube fans .. i dont see any milan fans mocking :o

:lol:. Inter had a way better mercato than us, yet cant beat us fair and square lol.

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
If only Pazzo sstarted against his former team
Hopefully for next derby

Schedule