The Rumour Commode VII

Be realistic. Who do you want us to sign this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
maybe like Xavi.
Barca play 4-3-3 right?

I wonder could KAKA do what Xavi does. I honestly dont see why he couldnt.
KAKA----Montolivo----Prince
----------------------------
---Niang--Balotelli--SES---

That midfield would be overrun in a minute. Poor Monty would be dead tired and demoralized trying to cover. Also Kaka plays way to direct to be suited there. I truly hope Allegri is just kidding about him as a CM (in the middle at that).

I can see Kaka as an AM if we switch from time to time and a RW even though he wont defend much. He could also be the role model etc etc.

I want a (Arsenal) Cesc / Yaya / De Rossi / Hernanes guy. He doesnt have to be all defensive or all attacking but good enough at both and most importantly comfortable enough on the ball to relieve pressure but also play decisive passes to make us dangerous from multiple areas on the pitch.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Lazio offers 7 millions for Felipe Anderson, Santon wants 10 millions. If they find an agreement they would have the money for Robinho.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
That midfield would be overrun in a minute. Poor Monty would be dead tired and demoralized trying to cover. Also Kaka plays way to direct to be suited there. I truly hope Allegri is just kidding about him as a CM (in the middle at that).

I can see Kaka as an AM if we switch from time to time and a RW even though he wont defend much. He could also be the role model etc etc.

I want a (Arsenal) Cesc / Yaya / De Rossi / Hernanes guy. He doesnt have to be all defensive or all attacking but good enough at both and most importantly comfortable enough on the ball to relieve pressure but also play decisive passes to make us dangerous from multiple areas on the pitch.

cigarani ?

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Do people who constantly post gifs run the risk of getting bans?

As much as I loathe them, skipping them has made the last 36 pages much easier to read.

Am I the only one not being so excited? Ok, Telli could be a good signing. but a good attack is nothing without defence and midfield. In our case, we have shitty midfield and more shittier defence.

Yes. Gang mentality has struck, which was 50% of the decision to buy Balotelli. I'm very excited because I know what type of player he can be and I'm hoping for a second move to make the club better.

Dude, trust me, I love Kaka and I am a huge fan of him.

But this deal doesn't make sense for us financially. Also, 6m wages for him are unreasonably high for current Milan.

My guess is, that it's his dad trying to milk the club of as much money as he can.

Or it is him hiding behind his father like he always does. Sometimes people are scared to be the bad guy, especially when they try so hard to look like the good guy.

Other forums saying Abate done deal to Zenit.. it was completely dependent on Balotelli....

One is used to fund other... Pato to balance books... :o

Well, same month, different year, better result.

I dont know why we aren't after Luis Gustavo from Bayern, he'd be the perfect vice-montolivo/de jong, plus he's actually tall

Montolivo - Gustavo - Boateng

Give me Cigarini any day of the week.

cigarani ?

Exactly.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when the raiiiiiiiiiin washess you cleannnnnn ulll knowwwwwwwwwwwwww

MARIO VBALOTELLI 2013

:CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY::::::::::::::::::

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
well if its between cigarini and gustavo, i will pick gustavo. He is more experienced, stonger, faster and equally adept in passing. Although i honestly wouldnt min either, they are both under 12 mil for sure.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Or it is him hiding behind his father like he always does. Sometimes people are scared to be the bad guy, especially when they try so hard to look like the good guy.
Pretty much.

Anyway I doubt it'll happen but I hope we get a DM or at the very least a Monty-like player.

God there's still so many holes in this squad. GKs, defence, midfield...

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
well if its between cigarini and gustavo, i will pick gustavo. He is more experienced, stonger, faster and equally adept in passing. Although i honestly wouldnt min either, they are both under 12 mil for sure.

it's not between anybody, we're not getting anybody else

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
cigarini passing >>>> l. gustavo

also cigarini has dictating game which gustavo doesn't have

gustavo is a younger norah de jong :o

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pretty much.

Anyway I doubt it'll happen but I hope we get a DM or at the very least a Monty-like player.

we have 2 holes, DM/CM and CB

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
kaka is prolly going to anzhi.plan b plz :o

134170hp2.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pretty much.

we have 2 holes, DM/CM and CB, well adding another Cm wouldn't hurt. We need a complete CM though

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r we switching to 4 3 1 2 if we do get a CAM?? whats the plan i wonder.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's also convenient for fans to blame Kaka's father instead of Kaka himself. Doing so allows us to think of the player we fell so heavily for in a positive light. In reality, Kaka is a free man and as such he is free to play for whatever and whomever he chooses.

Kaka's years are limited, so I will never blame him for staying at Real Madrid to earn 2 or 3 million more /year than he would have to sacrifice if he came to Milan. What I don't like is that he plays himself up as innocent, "I'LL DO ANYTHING TO RETURN TO MILAN," anything except actually sacrificing anything.

In any case, the Kaka era is behind us... We now have a potentially amazing attack, and I for one hope it is the beginning of a new era of success.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LOL

So we are collecting Milan fans for Milan players? :D

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Toulalan is for sale with Athletico and Valence interested. Do you think that a guy like him would help as DM/CM. 29 years old and limited price tag. Toughts?

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Galliani just left Via Turati through the back door to avoid the press - just like he did yesterday.

Kaka?

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Does Balo accepted a wage cut from 7mil to 4mil?:eek:

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
well if we bring benatia and a cm with great passing ability and defensive skills we have a really good team...oh and a top goalkeeper

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

"Thiago Silva and I are happy that things are going better for Milan now.
Balotelli to Milan? I'm happy for both Milan and Balotelli."

"I only have positive things to say about Milan. It's a great club. I'm happy and proud that I played for them".

:proud::proud::proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule