The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Surprised it was below 9,000 to begin with considering how great you claimed your life is. Kojak, you’re easily the least intelligent person on this board. You’re stupid, unfunny, and your own mother was disappointed in you when you slid out of her already gaping pussy.

Great post, and true!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Our happiness level is > 9000 ever since you buggered off...:lol:

Thanks for that valuable contribution. If you are going to continue in the same vein, we will help you bugger off as well?

David-Stern-Choking-On-Water-Is-The-Best-GIF-Youll-See-All-Day.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
And it turns out you’re a bitch too. Go ahead and send the mods a PM you little fuck.

Lol what happened to only visiting once or twice a week? :lol:

Quick you better disappear before your happiness levels fall below 9000 and you spend a week in bed.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Lol what happened to only visiting once or twice a week? :lol:

Quick you better disappear before your happiness levels fall below 9000 and you spend a week in bed.

That’s enough out of you.

One more and I’ll cool you off for a month

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Boban is ready to implement a revolution in act at Milan. The club is ready to let go of all the players that are not up to standards. Apart from Ibrahimovic, Donnarumma, Leao, Theo, Bennacer and Romagnoli all the players are sellable [Corriere della Sera]

Sell them all Zvone!!!

Those are literally our only players with wc potentials

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Thanks for that valuable contribution. If you are going to continue in the same vein, we will help you bugger off as well?

im surprised you guys have so much patience with all these trolls. At least beegees self-destructed

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I actually really wanted Kjær when he was at Palermo. Well, now he's here.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Rami was a stud, one of the better CBs we had last decade. Better than Kjaer too.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Rami was a stud, one of the better CBs we had last decade. Better than Kjaer too.
Had a brainfart or two but he was a real man at least.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Had a brainfart or two but he was a real man at least.

Since Nesta and TS left, all our cbs had brainfarts, up to Alessio maybe. He has some mistakes but you can't really call them brainfarts.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Since Nesta and TS left, all our cbs had brainfarts, up to Alessio maybe. He has some mistakes but you can't really call them brainfarts.

'Brainfarts' must be the finest example to describe Paletta from the 2016/17 season. However, his brainfarts weren't mistakes that eventually resulted in an opposition goal, it was his penchant for picking up red cards in the silliest way. Good times.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
'Brainfarts' must be the finest example to describe Paletta from the 2016/17 season. However, his brainfarts weren't mistakes that eventually resulted in an opposition goal, it was his penchant for picking up red cards in the silliest way. Good times.

mentioning Paletta gets me very, very angry.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

UnsteadyOptimalIberianlynx-small.gif

At least Paletta provided some comic value. Shame about his timing.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spal asking for 20 m for Petagna
Imagine selling Piatek for 30 and buying Petagna for 20 :lol::fp:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The management has continuously used the players as scapegoats, and it’s getting frustrating. Every single season, someone tries to revamp the whole club and it fails, and then they say “let’s get rid of these players and buy new ones” and the fans quickly forget about the failure of management in favor of players discussion.

Last season was one of the few seasons in the last DECADE where we entered a season with the same coach that we finished the previous campaign with, and the same core group of players at that. And they achieved the clubs best finish since the beginning years of the decade. No coincidence. Consistency is key and we just don’t have it. I’m just tired of all the impulsive personnel decisions. At this point whoever replaces our sold players will inevitably have the same issues that the current players are facing.

To be clear, I’m not saying that the majority of the team isn’t replaceable, nor am I saying that there aren’t obvious holes that need to be addressed. I am also not saying the current team good enough for what we should be wanting. What I am saying is that if the management wants to commit to a younger, cheaper team, they can’t keep hitting the reset button.

When I read that Boban wants to get rid of the team and make a new one I thought the same thing. We’ve seen this so many times. We don’t even know the best position of some of our players yet you all constantly just debate whether or not they’re good enough to be here. I don’t know if Piatek, Hakan, and Kessie are the players we see at their worst, the players we’ve seen at their best, or somewhere in between. What I do know is that they almost achieved the CL last season by one point, and that’s a lot different from where we are right now. Piatek has literally been bad for one half a season. And he’s been awful. But so has everyone. How many times have we seen a young team play inconsistently for a season or two to suddenly jump up the standings? It’s all about consistency and growth. Us fans will whine when we don’t get results but forget when the pieces all come together.

Maldini, Boban and Gazidis have to get it together. Consistency and culture is everything. Milan is basically the browns in the nfl right now.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Remember the days when anybody who was somebody played for Milan.....even if they weren't at their peak practically every superstar played here. Gosh I'm sorry for the nostalgia but I was really a spoilt fuck and didn't know.

Imagine now getting a past it Ronaldinho :proud:
We couldn't even get a washed up Ribery :D

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Remember the days when anybody who was somebody played for Milan.....even if they weren't at their peak practically every superstar played here. Gosh I'm sorry for the nostalgia but I was really a spoilt fuck and didn't know.

Imagine now getting a past it Ronaldinho :proud:
We couldn't even get a washed up Ribery :D

You think we wanted him but couldnt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.