Week 03: Lazio vs Milan - Sunday 10/09/2017 - delayed kickoff @ 16:00 CET

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm always down for a flogging early in the season. it will teach us a lesson.....a valuable one at that.

We have versed absolute shit all pre season (Including europa league and first two rounds of Serie a)

We better not loose against that Austrian team this week. We need to show how strong we are (mentally and tactically)

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
embarrassing result obviously but we really need to keep our heads high.
this is a lesson for the whole team.
now that the Europa League group stage matches will start and we will have a match every few days until the next international break.
no time for crying and be miserable.
the team must move on quickly and show their character.
FORZA MILAN!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's be fair on cutrone..
Which ball he should've held up? He didn't receive any decent ball from midfield... Just some horrendous long balls from bonucci

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Plenty of times when he was muscled off the ball or shut out of 50/50 possessions.

I am not blaming Cutrone, but his brilliance so far in previous games has not been holding up possession. Against a tough team like Lazio away, I am not sure why we started him instead of Kalinic.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You didn't get the point....its not players that are injured i criticize, its the strange momentum how the hell everyone gets injured and are so fragile in the start of the season when you should have full roaster and gel the team for the start of the season.

It's not really strange, it's pretty normal for players to be injured. Roma had to sit out to heal an injury from last season, Bona had a minor injury that could be related to him just starting with professional football again after a long break, Conti got injured during an international game and Hakan(who also sat out for a long time due to his global ban) came off a game where he played slightly injured for his country. All very normal occurrences during the season but it's annoying during this phase, that I'll give you.

These things aren't really in anyone's control. Injuries are part of the game. Doesn't even matter much here, we lost not because of injuries but major incompetence of Montella and I say that as a fan of his.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.