Week 4 : Milan vs Udinese - 17/09/2017 15:00 CEST

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
No Suso please. He is cancerous to the system.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fucking calabria. Have you guys noticed he acts like a gangster on the pitch when he does things with his arms. Fuck his mom. And when he acts like a leader pointing fingers to others to say what they need to do. Shiiiit
Damn chill son, haven't you already finished puberty? Why are you still in the edgelord teen phase?

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
Fucking calabria. Have you guys noticed he acts like a gangster on the pitch when he does things with his arms. Fuck his mom. And when he acts like a leader pointing fingers to others to say what they need to do. Shiiiit

8f69894e3fb2507c372d3c16e997e1a4.png

Sorriso bro. We all know he is fodder.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hakan being rested is good. International matches plus a game every 3 days is insane schedule.

But I'm not convinced by the potency of a Suso- Kalinic attack. I'd have played either Cutrone or Silva. Let's see.

Thank god he's resting Biglia and Kessie too.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Milan: G Donnarumma; Musacchio, Zapata, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez; Suso; Kalinic

Udinese: Scuffet; Stryger Larsen, Danilo, Nuytinck, Samir; Behrami; Barak, Jankto, Lasagna, De Paul; Maxi Lopez

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DJ7JV5YXUAAvPjm.jpg

Subs: Donnarumma A., Storari, Abate, Gomez, Zapata, Calhanoglu, Locatelli, Mauri, Montolivo, Borini, Cutrone, André Silva

smartyin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raul, Casillas, Santa Cruz, Gourcuff, Pato
last chance for Calabria

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Nice line up as expected but we have to see whether suso can play ss as well as rw.

Andre silva/cutrone can replace suso if he doesnt perform there.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Damn chill son, haven't you already finished puberty? Why are you still in the edgelord teen phase?

Nothing do to with puberty. I lose my shit easily.
Ive been known to smash my fists bloody on the wall whenever milan conceded a goal.

But that was when I was 16/17 and it happend like 4 times :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan have a prepared a shirt dedicated to Conti which would be shown when they score [Sky].

cute

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm happy Calabria is getting another chance. Hopefully he does better more advanced.

Disappointed in no Hakan or Silva, but hopefully their replacements do enough to justify it.

Happy with the formation. Lol at one source saying Zapata and another Bonucci. Very happy we finally have our CB roster up to speed properly.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we'll be fine, Mussachio and Kessie will cover Calabria's ass :o

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Kalinic has Serie A experience so him starting isn't a surprise. We'll probably see Silva in the 2nd half

2nd half hakan was tired af vs vienna so he's probably on the bench because he needs a rest. + bona needs minutes

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Kalinic has Serie A experience so him starting isn't a surprise. We'll probably see Silva in the 2nd half

2nd half hakan was tired af vs vienna so he's probably on the bench because he needs a rest. + bona needs minutes

True, but I hope that reasoning isn't used for the whole season.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DJ7N48LWAAA2R-6.jpg

lessss rideee

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Forza Milan. 3-0 ez promise.

Kalinic to score.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kessie to end de pauls career.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Kalinic is important to the way we play. To me, he must start in almost all matches. The question is about the other forward.

Calabria - well, I hope he does better with less defending to do.

I expect Bona to play the way Hakan did against Wien. Work the space behind the forwards, no set left/right position. If so, this more a 3-4-2-1/3-4-1-2.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
That Stryger Larsen guy played for Austria Wien last year. If Thursday taught us anything, we all know on which flank we need to attack :D

Schedule