\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan announce that Strinic suffers from an initial hypertrophy of the heart muscle. Therefore the player will have to temporarily suspend competitive sport activity until the tests are completed.
get well soon Ivan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Feel sorry for him.

How did he pass the medical though?

Bleh. Plenty of players pass medicals with heart conditions and then retire/die, unfortunately.

Hopefully he gets it fixed.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Sad to hear about Strinic.

But this means RR isn't going anywhere. Most of our fans are going to be so disappointed. :lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Bleh. Plenty of players pass medicals with heart conditions and then retire/die, unfortunately.

Hopefully he gets it fixed.

plenty of players pass medicals with no heart conditions and then retire/die, naturally.

:tongue:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
plenty of players pass medicals with no heart conditions and then retire/die, naturally.

:tongue:

yes, last summer Pirlo passed medicals with no heart conditions and then retired, guess he will eventually die before the end of this century also

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
i think we will never see Strinic play with us

probably won't see him play for us, I feel for the guy, but it's best for him he doesn't do too much strenuous stuff or he could be in real long term trouble. I'd expect he has HOCM, best of luck Ivan!!

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
probably also the reason Laxalt was bought
doubt this Strinic problem was discovered today
Yes, the Laxalt move makes even more sense now.

Fans were complaining about us having too many fullbacks. :lol:

We need to have more faith in the management, finally have competent people running the club, they know what they're doing.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Or maybe they find out that he's garbage and wanted to find an exit strategy for him to leave asap without being humiliated.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Chievo 1 Juventus 1 so far at half-time. Hope this is the year they crash and burn.

Unlikely I know.

But one can always dream.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Or maybe they find out that he's garbage and wanted to find an exit strategy for him to leave asap without being humiliated.
It's quite likely that we'll have to continue paying his wages unless Strinic agrees to terminate the contract. He has a contract till 2021 iirc.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Inter is being so much overrated here.

They got some depth in attack and slightly improved their defence, but midfield is still there, quite powerful and competent but sure not a world class midfield.

I think we reached them everywhere, now we have a star CF too, good players on the wings, very nice defence and average midfield that could perform well if chemistry works, just like them.

There is no doubt that we improved much more than them this summer.

you may have a point here.

the more i think about it... cancelo and rafinha were huge for them last year.

not sure if we're considering their drop from last seasons when we say they have "improved". still dont see them finishing outside top 4.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
It's quite likely that we'll have to continue paying his wages unless Strinic agrees to terminate the contract. He has a contract till 2021 iirc.

he might terminate sooner if we fake a disease

pretend he would be good without the disease, and go to MLS in spring, where his future club will see him in perfect health

instead if we didn't fake his condition, it become evident that he doesn't play because he's below Borini as a LB choice and no one wants him

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
juve gonna have serious locker room problems this year, mark my words.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
pipita gonna put ladri to the sword this season....i can see it!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont know if someone posted this already

"Kenedy failed to complete a single pass in the first half against Cardiff City - he is the first outfield Premier League player to fail to complete a single pass in 45+ minutes of play since Nikola Kalinic against Birmingham City in March 2010"

:lol::lol::lol:

Someone just broke 8 year old Kalinic record :D

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dont know if someone posted this already

"Kenedy failed to complete a single pass in the first half against Cardiff City - he is the first outfield Premier League player to fail to complete a single pass in 45+ minutes of play since Nikola Kalinic against Birmingham City in March 2010"

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule