Week 12: Juventus vs Milan 10/11/19 20:45 CET

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I remember a time when a Juve/Milan derby was so close that it could go either way at any moment, now the only uncertainty is are we going to lose by 2/3 or 4?

I’ve never placed a bet again Milan, but tomorrow i’ll put down 1k on Juve winning by 2 or more goals, that’s how certain I am we’re gonna lose this one

delete your account

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Juventus have been far from impressive this season (so have we), but they still pick up 3 points, no matter if it's an injury time winner or winning 2-1, 1-0.

However, their performances against Genoa, Hellas Verona and Bologna (all at home) could indicate that their stadium is not a fortress, as it used to be and getting a point, or may I say 3 is certainly not impossible, as most people believe.

But then again, Juventus probably recognizes Milan - Juve as a 'big match' and they give more in those matches than matches against Hellas Verona or Genoa.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Lol the match thread already went to hell. Screw Juventus though. I always got to hear from these new Juventus fans when they play Milan.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Last win I remember was Locatelli.

We weren't fancied then either. Or the Supercoppa win masterminded by Cerebrograsso Montella

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Piatek, Suso, and Hakan attack makes me want to stop watching this team play.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But you won't, buddy.

I have detached myself from this season despite continuing to watch the matches. I’ve accepted that we are (hopefully) just in the downside of a cycle currently and that one day we will look back and laugh as we win our 15th European title.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I’ve never placed a bet again Milan, but tomorrow i’ll put down 1k on Juve winning by 2 or more goals, that’s how certain I am we’re gonna lose this one

major bitchboy mentality. bertolacci had stronger fortitude.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we get a point from this I will suck my own cock

qUhskFJ.jpg

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Our midfield consists of two player from Empoli who got relegated to Serie B. It is not a surprise that we are where we are right now? :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Pioli has decided to not change formation against Juventus and will enter the game with the usual 4-3-3

Probable lineup: Donnarumma; Conti, Duarte, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Paquetà, Bennacer, Krunic; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu [Sky]

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It's not if we lose but by how many.

Anything less than 5-0 will be a positive.

This Juve team could beat us with 9 men.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
let’s go! positivity is what the team needs from us

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli has decided to not change formation against Juventus and will enter the game with the usual 4-3-3

Probable lineup: Donnarumma; Conti, Duarte, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Paquetà, Bennacer, Krunic; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu [Sky]
Ouch

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Rapenaldo against Conti...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Rapenaldo against Conti...
Calabria is the better choice I feel, but he makes countless defensive mistakes as well. It really is a screaming hole for the january window.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I remember a time when a Juve/Milan derby was so close that it could go either way at any moment, now the only uncertainty is are we going to lose by 2/3 or 4?

giphy.gif

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Things a fan a does right before flipping

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I hope we atleast show fighting spirit and spit blood at the end of the game. Lets do everything we can to honor the holy colors of red and black. Tonight, my gentlemen, we dine in hell. Literally. Defeat to the devils crooks.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan!

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I hope we atleast show fighting spirit and spit blood at the end of the game. Lets do everything we can to honor the holy colors of red and black. Tonight, my gentlemen, we dine in hell. Literally. Defeat to the devils crooks.

Jesus. Where do you find hope every time?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
its called resilience. hes showing courage. something clearly foreign to you.

I admire his spirit...but he's also very young...and hasn't seen half the shit some of us have.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Jesus. Where do you find hope every time?

Dining in Hell and defeat to the Devil's crooks doesn't sound like a ton of hope to me. :lol:

The line-up looks like an impending disaster, the players had better put in a colossal amount of effort.

Schedule