The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 20-05-2007, 07:43   #381
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by censorthiis
How is this?

Hey hey, I love this picture, love you censor.

Pippo and Pirlo got the same shirt ? Not really the same, they look so similar though. Wow, Ambrossini the Blond Chick, he looks so nice. Oddo is like staring at a UFO. Seedorf LOL, he's chubby as always, should have appeared in Black Diamond. Gila looks pensive and thoughtful , how many goals should I score in the Final? Or should I play in the Final LOL jk jk. Every single Milan player is wonderful. So is every fan .
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 07:58   #382
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

^ Pippo has quite a spindly neck, doesn't he?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 09:42   #383
teis
Alice in Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo
GRAZIE BILLY!!!!

Milan Legend through and through, he was one of the best defenders ever. Often forgotten because of Maldini and Baresi, he didn't get half the credit he deserved.

FORZA BILLLY!!!!

Oh, and Gourcuff really shouldn't be doing this kind of thing, especially in front of kids.
The French
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 11:08   #384
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

I've only seen bits + parts of the match... Liked the fact that a certain Ghanaian scored + that our 2nd + 3rd string got a chance to play, even if Costacurta prolly merited to play in a full 1st squad in his farewell game.

LOL @ the pic of Gourcuff reposted over + over, what was he doing, go down on Billy ? Is there a sequel ?

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 13:37   #385
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I've only seen bits + parts of the match... Liked the fact that a certain Ghanaian scored + that our 2nd + 3rd string got a chance to play, even if Costacurta prolly merited to play in a full 1st squad in his farewell game.

LOL @ the pic of Gourcuff reposted over + over, what was he doing, go down on Billy ? Is there a sequel ?
Certain Ghanian? Di Natale ripped us apart. I've always liked him more than Suazo and the other blokes but he was just having fun with that line-up.

Gourcuff action is mindless to me. He now has a game ban and as I assume all the pics were censored, so no new female fans for him either.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 13:50   #386
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Certain Ghanian? Di Natale ripped us apart. I've always liked him more than Suazo and the other blokes but he was just having fun with that line-up.
Asamoah Gyan. And agreed about Di Natale being more desirable than Suazo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Gourcuff action is mindless to me. He now has a game ban and as I assume all the pics were censored, so no new female fans for him either.
What did he do exactly ? I've only seen this picture...

He might have won new male fans

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 13:57   #387
Fyrstnissen
Sempre Rossoneri!

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Remember the game-winner that Storari blocked but Udinese put in the rebound? "Muntari found too much space in midfield as he surged forward. Although Storari beat away the shot, he could do nothing on Di Natale's follow-up." (Channel 4)

Had Dida been in Storari's place today, they'd be calling it a howler.
That is so true.. But I think storari could have done better - so i'd call it a storari-howler!
On the other hand i would like to see how the save would have been if it was Dida between the posts!

Signature

Rock and Roll bitches!!
Fyrstnissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 14:00   #388
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:

He just took off his shirt. I guess that certain pictur was made when he was getting his shirt back and maybe he did somekind of worship celebration to Billy too. And don't say new male fans otherwise the old ones have to back out...
Old 20-05-2007, 14:37   #389
Mystik
National Team Player

So how did the young ones do ? (Grimi, Darmian, Guerci and Di Gennaro)
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 17:30   #390
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y10P58Z1QPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Grimi was quiet, I suppose, didn't think he was remotely spectacular, but he didn't do particularly bad or anything. There could have been a real defensive error when he got injured, however; he jumped up to clear the ball and missed and ended up straining his muscles or something. I think it was Di Natale (might've been somebody else though; Di Natale is just standing out in my mind from Udinese yesterday—Gyan too, actually, seeing as I thought he was a bit threatening and kept giving Bonera trouble) who could've really exploited that if he hadn't been injured.

The last Udinese goal (the fourth one, whether that was counted for or not—the consensus over several sources seem to say that the final score was 2-3 but there was a fourth goal in there; I think RAI might still be counting it...anyway, I saw a fourth when I was watching, but...whatever, who's complaining?) was pretty much entirely Darmian's fault. Tried to clear it, didn't work, only helped whoever scored...well, score (was that Barreto again? because I remember that he took his shirt off twice, for the both time he scored, and I was thinking, 'Okay, why hasn't he been sent off yet?').

I don't even remember Guerci and Di Gennaro didn't make any sort of impression on me other than that I remember the camera didn't show his face. I saw his back the entire time.
censorthiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 18:17   #391
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Grimi was quiet, I suppose, didn't think he was remotely spectacular, but he didn't do particularly bad or anything. There could have been a real defensive error when he got injured, however; he jumped up to clear the ball and missed and ended up straining his muscles or something. I think it was Di Natale (might've been somebody else though; Di Natale is just standing out in my mind from Udinese yesterday—Gyan too, actually, seeing as I thought he was a bit threatening and kept giving Bonera trouble) who could've really exploited that if he hadn't been injured.
That mistake got the biggest impression out of me. It was ridiculous. I couldn't stop laughing even when I knew he had been injured. It was just so misplaced kick. Very Pippo kind of tehnique.
Old 20-05-2007, 18:36   #392
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I was very hormonal yesterday, and cried when Billy scored the pk, and then when he was sub, and then I was laughing.

Thank you Billy

4-2 was the final score? Oh yeah, who cares? Grimi's mistake was hillarious, Di Gennaro seemed older than Costacurta (even if he is actually younger than me), Carlo made Billy's substitution in the best moment, Pirlo and Pippo had really similar shirts (although Pirlo's had some of red), Gourcuff gave Billy a nice present (judging from the pics...nice way to get more viewers ).

First half football wise was entertaining, but the second half was dull, well Udinese tried to help out in that department, but it was dull.

PS- Part of the many reasons football fans aren't going to the stadium is that stupid rule that doesn't allow players to take their shirt off when their celebrating.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 18:57   #393
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
Gourcuff gave Billy a nice present (judging from the pics...nice way to get more viewers )

I actually thought that the penalty kick was a very lovely present. He risked something with that almost blatant dive, I think. But I don't care, I love you, Yoann. (Please score more often. And celebrate more often.)
Old 20-05-2007, 19:02   #394
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:

I actually thought that the penalty kick was a very lovely present. He risked something with that almost blatant dive, I think. But I don't care, I love you, Yoann. (Please score more often. And celebrate more often.)
Personally, since it was a 'friendly' game, and Billy's last match, the ref probably made his mind up that any dive from a Milan player in the area he was going to give a pk, just like in testimonials, so that the one that is going to retire can score.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 19:06   #395
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
Personally, since it was a 'friendly' game, and Billy's last match, the ref probably made his mind up that any dive from a Milan player in the area he was going to give a pk, just like in testimonials, so that the one that is going to retire can score.
Probably. Udinese's keeper was outraged though; it was quite funny.
Old 20-05-2007, 20:13   #396
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

"Yoann Gourcuff" is French for "Clark Kent." Oh my, that incredibly blatant swan dive made Gila's vs. Celtic look Shakespearean.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 01:27   #397
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Grimi:
Not spectacular, but did his job well. He had one terrible miss, but apart from that was pretty solid down his flank, and had some decent tackles and came forward for support as well. His crosses werent too bad either. Pace was good too. He just kept gettng outmuscled a lot of times, and hopefully hes working on getting a bit bigger. While nothing that i saw convinced me that he was a Maldini replacement, i definitely wouldnt quiver in my boots if he needs to be an emergency backup, like I would for Kalac and from yesterday performance Darmian.

Darmian:
Didnt have a lot of time to prove himself out there, and might have done better from the start, but had a horrible mistake for the goal. Entirely his fault. While Grimi had one of those as well, his mistake didnt end up in the goal, and he definitely showed some solidarity before and after his mistake.
Darmian was not convincing.

Di Gennaro:
Decent play. Made some good runs, and if we need to promote someone, it should be him or Aubamyang in place of Borilla

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 02:49   #398
Mystik
National Team Player

I guess Guerci was fairly quiet since you didn't even bother to comment. Thanks a bunch though. Maybe if they play a bit more in the last league game we can form a more solid opinion. My net stopped working just before the match started
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 12:42   #399
edma
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo

any video on how milan players gave warm farewell to billy?
edma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 13:43   #400
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by edma
any video on how milan players gave warm farewell to billy?
Read the thread - they're all here ... or in Costacurta's thread.