English Premier League Thread II

Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So we have David Beckham, Oliver Giroud and Mathieu Flamini in the same stadium? Pussy flash flood imminent.

Oh so Dave's there to watch Mathieu? Oh OK.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Flamini my flamini is playing :proud: my mathew my flamini yesssssssssssssssss :star: I love him so much

ballondor flamini

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
seria a's ERik Lamel :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i don't understand how flamini managed to change to a better team and a better league :lol: :fp:.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
flamini covers lot, man epl has acres in the midfield. jesus i can plant shit load of rubber trees there and nobody will even notice

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
man of the match allan?...this reminded me of fifa(game) :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol
BTF13UQCEAA6oI8.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"in wenger we trust"

win titles, you will not.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yeah right like those tottenpussies were ever gonna score with flamini on the pitch.

They probably thought they made a steal with Lamela but the real steal was flamini.

What a fucking bawss :star:

Another brilliant and thoroughly enjoyable game.

Carzola-Rosicky-Ramsay are really getting into their own atm.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Mwahahaha suck it Spurs. That was a victory for cheap fucks everywhere. :star:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
flamini covers lot, man epl has acres in the midfield. jesus i can plant shit load of rubber trees there and nobody will even notice
You still can't fathom his brilliance, can you? :head:
Carzola-Rosicky-Ramsay are really getting into their own atm.
I don't like Rosicky. Makes a couple of brilliant plays every match, but is invisible for the rest of the match, until he is substituted.

I'd like to see Flamini - Arteta - Ramsey.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Flamini is a greek goooooooooooooooood

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
You still can't fathom his brilliance, can you? :head:

I don't like Rosicky. Makes a couple of brilliant plays every match, but is invisible for the rest of the match, until he is substituted.

I'd like to see Flamini - Arteta - Ramsey.

Rosicky has been Arsenal's best player this season.

Looked to me like something was always gonna happen with him on the ball.

I think this could be a promising season for him.

Fuck Arteta and Wusshire :o

Rosicky-Flamini-Ramsay.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
matjiuu
crying-meme-300x214.png

how was he sold and buyake and that floating beard are still here how

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Rosicky has been Arsenal's best player this season.

Looked to me like something was always gonna happen with him on the ball.

I think this could be a promising season for him.

Fuck Arteta and Wusshire :o
Ramsay would like to disagree. :o

He does fuck all defensively, and drifts in and out of the game. Yeah, he makes some delicious plays, but I think Arsenal can sacrifice that for the solidity that Arteta brings in.

Wilshere can go fuck himself, I agree.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Some things never change. 5 years on Flamini still owns Spurs. All week we heard about how Paulinho, capoue and Dembele would be too much for our lightweight midfield. I knew our lightweights in cazorla and rosicky would have too much ability on the ball for these clowns. And if they want to get dirty......Flamini alone has bigger balls than their whole midfield combined:lol:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ramsay would like to disagree. :o

He does fuck all defensively, and drifts in and out of the game. Yeah, he makes some delicious plays, but I think Arsenal can sacrifice that for the solidity that Arteta brings in.

Wilshere can go fuck himself, I agree.

rosicky adds alot to our play tbh......he adds quickness to the game and is very good at changing defense to attack. He's basically a link player and now that he's past his coke problems, he should become even better

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Arsenal were better today but Spurs will be back. I still think they'll finish higher than Arsenal.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Arsenal were better today but Spurs will be back. I still think they'll finish higher than Arsenal.

meh lets see. Spurs has played 3 games and has yet to score from open play. Last season Bale on his own won so many games for them. They really lack creativity and AVB is super negative manager. That will be their downfall imo. People look at the players they bought. But the likes of Paulinho. capoue and Dembele are very similar. Very strong midfielder, but little creativity. Sure they have added Lamela and Eriksen.....but I repeat AVBs negative style will always hold them back

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
rosicky adds alot to our play tbh......he adds quickness to the game and is very good at changing defense to attack. He's basically a link player and now that he's past his coke problems, he should become even better

coke problems??

srs?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
meh lets see. Spurs has played 3 games and has yet to score from open play. Last season Bale on his own won so many games for them. They really lack creativity and AVB is super negative manager. That will be their downfall imo. People look at the players they bought. But the likes of Paulinho. capoue and Dembele are very similar. Very strong midfielder, but little creativity. Sure they have added Lamela and Eriksen.....but I repeat AVBs negative style will always hold them back
Spurs are very much a work in progress. It'll take a couple of months for them to gel as a team, and then they should get going. I've been disappointed with Dembele's impact so far since he joined Spurs, but I've liked what I've seen of Paulinho so far. Capoue might be out for a bit after that injury, it looked bad. I'll take my time before making a judgement about them.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
coke problems??

srs?

haha its an Arsenal joke. He had a hamstring injury and Wenger said he was gonna be gone for 3 weeks. He was missing for 18 months and the joke was he was having drug problems. A friend of mine partied met him in Prauge few years ago and partied with him.....he said he was a party animal:lol:

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
haha its an Arsenal joke. He had a hamstring injury and Wenger said he was gonna be gone for 3 weeks. He was missing for 18 months and the joke was he was having drug problems. A friend of mine partied met him in Prauge few years ago and partied with him.....he said he was a party animal:lol:

:lol::lol: I actually googled "Rosicky cocaine" :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.