CHELSEA IN MILAN MEETING?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Recent reports suggest that Roman has held talks with Galliani over transfers, but they both deny claims.

Crap! Sheva's safe but something could happen as a result of this piss off Roman dont put our players in two minds. I faith in all of our players and know that they will remain and not leave Milanello!
:devil3:
But if we get Lampard ey im not complaining ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
San Paolo said:

After his new financial deal, he is the last player I would want to see at Milan.

As I have said, I do like Lamps, but he is getting paid like a Zizou when he is a Waddle. :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
San Paolo said:

After his new financial deal, he is the last player I would want to see at Milan.

As I have said, I do like Lamps, but he is getting paid like a Zizou when he is a Waddle. :D

I said it sacastically of course as if we are going to spend big for him

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
San Paolo said:

Oh Don, you do a discredit to Chris Waddle. You don't remember him ripping us to shreds in 91?

Oh no. That's it. We lost because the lights went out :D ;)

Reaction score
truly...............
every season there are two most frightening time for me.........

1st..........
when milan played badly and lost focus

2nd..........................
summer season when each bad ass club come n offer crazy money to club n milan's best players n stole them from milan

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I think Frank Lampard shoots too often. He's very good at that, which is ok, but then he's too selfish. I din't see him pass the ball to the strikers very often. I think we'll just destroy Milan's attack. Maybe at Milan he would perform diffrently, but I don't know that for sure. If we play with only one attacker then I'm for Lampard, but with 2 attackers, no way!!!

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No details given about the meeting
Soccernet reported
Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon was in Germany on Wednesday night to witness Mourinho's Porto side defeat Monaco to win the Champions League.

He then travelled to Milan yesterday with owner Roman Abramovich, although both Chelsea and AC Milan have denied this was to discuss transfers.

It is difficult to imagine what else the meeting was about, even if Andrei Shevchenko has just signed a new contract with the Italian club.

However, Kenyon, who may also be seeking to sell Juan Sebastian Veron to Inter Milan, reportedly told the Italian media: 'On this occasion, we went only to meet [AC] Milan.

'We have known Milan's officials for some time and we respect them. It was a general meeting and we have absolutely not spoken about players.'

Milan's chief officer, Adriano Galliani, added: 'Nothing in particular happened. Milan keep their players and Chelsea too. I swear we have not spoken about players.'

They are still hiding something. I'm curious to find out ;)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
abubasky said:
Milan's chief officer, Adriano Galliani, added: 'Nothing in particular happened. Milan keep their players and Chelsea too. I swear we have not spoken about players.'

I don't belive that!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well i think i believe the news...

Sheva sign a contract deal with milan until 2009, one hour before the meeting. So, sheva deff. will be staying. Other player?? well, i believe chelsea doesn't want other player in milan beside the great sheva

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, sure. They had a 3 to 5 hours meeting involving Galliani, Braida, Kenyon and Abramobitch without bringing up players - especially Hernán the mercenary should go to Qatar instead Crespo. :rolleyes:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I agree, they say they didnt talk about transfers.but what else could they talk about. They dont do that much during the day do they, perhaps Milan asked Roman for a loan :)......or mayube Roman wants to be Italian prime minteer

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rivaldo-11 said:
I agree, they say they didnt talk about transfers.but what else could they talk about.

They allegedly *only* introduced Pimpramovich to Italian football. After their official talks they went to Pimp's suite at the Four Seasons + then to Galliani's private residence. What happened there is left to our imagination :D ;) The Russian also had a conversation with Ranieri that day.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Rivaldo-11 said:
I agree, they say they didnt talk about transfers.but what else could they talk about.

Teams often try to have relationships with one another (Man United-Anderlecht, Barca-Ajax etc.). Its healthy for Milan to make to do this, i bleive this is what they were doing.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
A player I have been fearing Chelsea might want(and have wanted) is Nesta...everybody here is talking about Sheva being safe...but I'm really fearing an offer for Sandro.

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
A player I have been fearing Chelsea might want(and have wanted) is Nesta...everybody here is talking about Sheva being safe...but I'm really fearing an offer for Sandro.

Don't worry. Chelsea made a huge offer for Nesta a while back and Milan rejected. All our stars will remain with us, that's for sure.

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
That fuckin Roman,he thinks that he can buy every player,but he made a mistake-he came to milan
P.S.-isnt berlusconi almost as rich as roman

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
I think Berlusconi is richer then Abramovich, correct me if Im wrong..

Anyway, Chelsea can only get Roque Junior and maybe Fiori, naaah, I don't think so, Fiori is a loyal guy, he'll stay with us! ;)

Roque is all yours Mr. Abramovich! :tongue:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Velez Mostar said:
I think Berlusconi is richer then Abramovich, correct me if Im wrong..

Berlusconi is richer than Abramovich but officialy Abramovich is in better place in top 30..

we can never know for sure this ..

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
San Paolo said:
Recent reports suggest that Roman has held talks with Galliani over transfers, but they both deny claims.

Crap! Sheva's safe but something could happen as a result of this piss off Roman dont put our players in two minds. I faith in all of our players and know that they will remain and not leave Milanello!
Lampard has been playing well for chelsea but u and i will agree that gerrad is far better than lampard and i would love to see him dorning the colors of milan,he is creative in d midfield and battles hard in d midfield,forget lampard,such players just shine for a season or two and that is it.But gerrad he will never let u down. :cool:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pixiraver said:
San Paolo said:

Lampard has been playing well for chelsea but u and i will agree that gerrad is far better than lampard and i would love to see him dorning the colors of milan,he is creative in d midfield and battles hard in d midfield,forget lampard,such players just shine for a season or two and that is it.But gerrad he will never let u down. :cool:

Agreed. Many inteilligent people rate Gerrad as the worlds best player. Personally i tihnk he is abosutly stunning - far and away englands best.

Liverpool wouldnt have come anywhere near 4th without Gerrad, he was consitnaly brillant. He is world class.

Id love to see Gerrad in red and black :cool:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
I wouldn't like any Englishman in Milan, bcoz the style is sooo different, the players in Italy dive etc, quite opposite of what the English do.. ;)

Nothing against English players, just so you all know it! :tongue:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Melbourne said:
pixiraver said:
San Paolo said:

Agreed. Many inteilligent people rate Gerrad as the worlds best player. Personally i tihnk he is abosutly stunning - far and away englands best.

Liverpool wouldnt have come anywhere near 4th without Gerrad, he was consitnaly brillant. He is world class.

yeah, gerrard is good, but i think calling him the world's best player is pushing it alittle. in a couple of years we'll see, but he still makes alot of needless mistakes, and i'm not just talking about the france game.

i wouldn't want any english player in milan either.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
pixiraver said:
San Paolo said:

Pfft worlds best player what have you been smoking? One thing ive got to hand to Gerrad is that technically he is the best BACKPASSER in the game! ;)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Melbourne said:
pixiraver said:
San Paolo said:

Pfft worlds best player what have you been smoking? One thing ive got to hand to Gerrad is that technically he is the best BACKPASSER in the game! ;)

Thats only 1 match...

Gerrad is world class. Just like Pirlo he has the potential to be the worlds best. Gerrad has been stunning this year.

Schedule