The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm hoping we drop out from EL, play reserves every game. Squad is thin as is.

I didn't expect such beta shit from you...

giphy.gif

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I wonder if Pioli would give Kalulu a run as CB in the EL? He can play there and you don?t want to burn out Kjaer with Gabbia/Musacchio still out.

If we secure 1st place soon enough we might play a very experimental formation in the last group stage games. Otherwise Kalulu would hardly have a chance as RB, let alone CB.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic is the fastest milan player..followed bt theo

You think so? Rebic is fast. But Theo is rabid once he gets in his stride rarely ever beaten for pace. Rebic is a combo of speed and power. I?ve seen Rebic win speed battles but rarely torch players like Rafa and Theo have. But then again even if you say so I wouldn?t completely argue against it. They all pretty fast.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We need some feedback on the commode awards

- Most likely to hate on an undefeated Milan (Grampa Griswold award)
- Tfat lifetime achievement award
- Gordon and Paul singer award
- most likely to have poster of Ragnick on their ceiling award
- Post of the season award
- Transfermarket fan of the season award
- keyboard sacchi award
- Matteo bonnetti award (cuck award)

Someone please get the password to RnB twitter

I?d like to reply to a bonnet post with these awards

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Tomiyasu is not 25m rated defender, we almost get robbed :lol:

We???

Or certain posters acting like he was a great CB who would surely become a starter :lol::lol::lol:

Also Locatelli wants to dribble out like certain Milan mids but gifting opposition ;)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Find yourself a bench player who genuinely enjoys your starting 11's goals as much as Daniel Maldini and you know you'll have a perfect life.

Seriously, whenever we score he's the most happiest man on earth. Love that
592561b83544b564010d23dc633c373c.jpg

He's like one of us, but getting paid 2m to watch the games live.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We???

Or certain posters acting like he was a great CB who would surely become a starter :lol::lol::lol:

Also Locatelli wants to dribble out like certain Milan mids but gifting opposition ;)

Are we judging him off one game? Come on guys. I have never seen him play continuously so I won?t comment but every player has horror show matches

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We???

Exactly

We need to take note of these examples and nominate appropriately for the commode awards

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We need some feedback on the commode awards

- Most likely to hate on an undefeated Milan (Grampa Griswold award)
Kojak - no surprise he's not been around recently since Milan do well

- Tfat lifetime achievement award
The man himself

- Gordon and Paul singer award
Necromancer for disappearance coinciding with Milan's upturn in fortunes

- most likely to have poster of Ragnick on their ceiling award
Congo (used as a dart board)

- Post of the season award
Milan10 unjinxing the Inter match so that we won:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3189178&postcount=20

- Transfermarket fan of the season award
Vulture

- keyboard sacchi award
Godfella

- Matteo bonnetti award (cuck award)
This poster purely for saying this:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3192728&postcount=19554

But also in contention could be:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3183780&postcount=1041

Inlined my nominees.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Are we judging him off one game? Come on guys. I have never seen him play continuously so I won?t comment but every player has horror show matches

I think this is the point - he scored anice goal against us but other than that I cant remember anything notable

Posters were saying he is great and can play both RB and CB well and will be the imposing physical CB we need.....do you think they actually saw enough or just called a goal, saw he was Japanese and tall and then looked at some whoscored stats?

Many players play their game of their life against big clubs and I cant remember him doing anything apart from the goal where he had a free swing at.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think this is the point - he scored anice goal against us but other than that I cant remember anything notable

Posters were saying he is great and can play both RB and CB well and will be the imposing physical CB we need.....do you think they actually saw enough or just called a goal, saw he was Japanese and tall and then looked at some whoscored stats?

Many players play their game of their life against big clubs and I cant remember him doing anything apart from the goal where he had a free swing at.

Maybe you didn't watch enough youtube videos like the rnb scouts :o

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people need to apologize to Elliott and those they?ve chosen to run the club. Saved the club from financial ruin that Silvio and the Chinese left, helped bring back Maldini, have given plenty of transfer resources to management, look like they actually have a plan for player acquisitions/scouting, working on a new stadium.

But they're a vulture fund!!!!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic is the fastest milan player..followed bt theo

I think Rebic was officially the fastest player in the Bundesliga, but not sure about Serie A.

I'm hoping we drop out from EL, play reserves every game. Squad is thin as is.

I don't know, a good EL run will give a lot of experience to the team for when we play in the CL next year.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I love life. Zlatan king

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ok that?s fair. But if Maldini and co saw something I trust their opinion on it, but obviously they thought the price wasn?t right for what he offers.

Unless it?s a player I watch extensively and know he?s trash or amazing from several matches I?ve seen, it?s better too not even have an opinion on it either for against. Just trust the pros.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inlined my nominees.

Necro - I think he posted in the derby thread

But truth be told he is probably following the 'maestro' at Torino ...or maybe Presidente Kessie banished him from entering the city :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I think Rebic was officially the fastest player in the Bundesliga, but not sure about Serie A.

I don't know, a good EL run will give a lot of experience to the team for when we play in the CL next year.
That would be the cast when you have strong bench and unhappy players with minutes.

You know we will start tonali, krunic & brahim trio.

Dalot and conti will need minutes.

Noodle will start to regain form.

& ibra needs rest.

Makes perfect sense to fully rotate during El & coppa games.

I do not mind to start regulars on elimination rounds.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watching Torino and Rodriguez bringing the bread home. Losing 3-2 to Cagliari at home.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That would be the cast when you have strong bench and unhappy players with minutes.

You know we will start tonali, krunic & brahim trio.

Dalot and conti will need minutes.

Noodle will start to regain form.

& ibra needs rest.

Makes perfect sense to fully rotate during El & coppa games.

I do not mind to start regulars on elimination rounds.

Oh for sure rotate in EL, but I thought you meant we should purposefully drop out to save energy. We should win the group even with the second string attackers and midfield.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Watching Torino and Rodriguez bringing the bread home. Losing 3-2 to Cagliari at home.
Very disorganized side. Jim Paul will be fired, let's hope they delay it until the time we meet them.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Oh for sure rotate in EL, but I thought you meant we should purposefully drop out to save energy. We should win the group even with the second string attackers and midfield.
No I meant play who isn't starting the previous game and see how far you can reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule