CAMPIONI D'EUROPA! PIPPO COME MARADONA! 7TH CL! AC MILAN 2:1 LIVERPOOL!

What do you expect from the upcoming final as a game?

• A grindfest with no goals or one at max(something like Juve-Milan 2003)

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Considerably open game with up to 3 goals(something like Barca-Arsenal 2006)

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • A goalfest with more than 3 goals(something like Milan-Liverpool 2005)

Votes: 32 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ORez said:
Mr C

you are talking like a ManU fan, ranting about your pace and arsehole search abilities... Can it for a while.

Bellamy's European goal scoring record sends shivers down my spine! :o
Oh fuck off, like a Manc, my arse, i have not even mentioned them, i'm talking about Liverpool players here, you clearly never read my post further up the page, i have not posted here to be told to shut up or anything like that, my posts make better sense than most others in here. I'm not boasting about his European record either, i was saying what he can be capable of, i assesed the pros and cons of him, but you tend not t pay attnetion to others posts.

BMW, got it right there above, she seems to understand what's being said. A respectable forum member.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Mr C said:
BMW, got it right there above, she seems to understand what's being said. A respectable forum member.
Whats so disrespectable about me, mind telling?

I was only telling you to save yourself a ban, but I guess you are intent at using the F word against people and showboating your Kopiteness no matter how much you love Milan; I see 2 Pool logos with every post of yours, and one is twirling, LOL :rolleyes:

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
BMWTaylor said:
Would you rather have him say, "Liverpool ROXXXX and we'll kick your asses!!11!!!!11!"?

No, but ORez is right about this. It's impossible to predict what will happen, everyone expected ManU to destroy us with their pace but they completely failed at that. My friend is a Liverpool fan and the past few days we have constantly gotten into arguments that we clearly see will get nowhere. So my point being, stop talking about what you think Liverpool are going to do to Milan because you simply do not know.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ORez said:

I was only telling you to save yourself a ban, but I guess you are intent at using the F word against people and showboating your Kopiteness no matter how much you love Milan; I see 2 Pool logos with every post of yours, and one is twirling, LOL :rolleyes:
That you don't look at what i said earlier, i see no reason why i should be banned, i've been on here for a while, my posts are constructive all of the time. Someone else used the "F" word against me before..... ban them? No, ofcourse not. I'm not exactly saying i hate Milan either am i? No, again. You can't be a mind reader by sitting on your computer reading messages either, thats just daft.:head:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
ORez said:

So what if he is a proud pool fan? Doesn't he have the right to be after his side reached the final just as Milan have done? I for one would value his posts from a Liverpool perspectice over the vast majority of Milan "fans" here who post nonsense. Sure I hope his side get demolished in Athens, but I keep that seperate to how I view his opinion.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MaldiniISgod said:
No, but ORez is right about this. It's impossible to predict what will happen, everyone expected ManU to destroy us with their pace but they completely failed at that. My friend is a Liverpool fan and the past few days we have constantly gotten into arguments that we clearly see will get nowhere. So my point being, stop talking about what you think Liverpool are going to do to Milan because you simply do not know.
I see a fair amount of people predicting what Milan will do to Liverpool. They don't know either. I'm clearly not here to start arguments, people tend to start them with me. I'm not predicting what will happen in the final, after 2005, it's more than impossible. I'm just wanting a good final, and i couldn't pick a better team to play in a final.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I am not so worried about Kuyt and Bellamy as I am for Crouch.
As for the game I predict a chess match.
Liverpool will play with Zenden-Xabi-Mascherano-Gerard in midfield and they will keep Kaka tight with Masherano being his shadow or maybe Sissoko.
While on the other hand Milan have players like Ambro-Gatusso and Seedorf and they are more then capable of handling Liverpool's midfield...
It will be an tight match no doubt about it....

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr C said:
I don't know whether the details of Gattus vs Scholes has been covered, because i couldn't be arsed going through the pages of "YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS MILAN I LOVE YOU"

But did anyone see what Gennaro said to him? It was something like "You Manc cunt, your a fucking wanker" You didn't have to lip read it, you could basically hear him lol, he even made the hand gesture, i've always admired Gattuso, but that is just superb really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH2QZvNvMwg&mode=related&search=

It's around the 40 second mark me thinks, his time in Britian was obviously well spent.
Good find, I like the way he thrusts his lower jaw to make a point. Nice!

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr C said:
That you don't look at what i said earlier, i see no reason why i should be banned, i've been on here for a while, my posts are constructive all of the time. Someone else used the "F" word against me before..... ban them? No, ofcourse not. I'm not exactly saying i hate Milan either am i? No, again. You can't be a mind reader by sitting on your computer reading messages either, thats just daft.:head:
Your not going to be banned man, how could I suggest who to ban. All I meant, and MaldiniISGod, understood, respectable according to me, is that talking big is not really a good idea all so soon. The tone of 'Rip another Arsehole' was ummm a bit too non-serious, if you ask me. Manc-esque is you will.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ORez said:
Your not going to be banned man, how could I suggest who to ban. All I meant, and MaldiniISGod, understood, respectable according to me, is that talking big is not really a good idea all so soon. The tone of 'Rip another Arsehole' was ummm a bit too non-serious, if you ask me. Manc-esque is you will.
I see that you found it a tocuh arrogant, but i didn't say he would, i said he could, peace man, again, i'm not here for an argument.

p.s. Please don't compare me to a Manc though, it's not very nice ;)

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Mr C said:
Why would you dislike Manc's? They are all City fans. :tongue:

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr C said:
I see that you found it a tocuh arrogant, but i didn't say he would, i said he could, peace man, again, i'm not here for an argument.

OK, from now on, NEVER! :cool:

* King of :cool: has just left the building! *

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORez said:
OK, from now on, NEVER! :cool:

* King of :cool: has just left the building! *
LOL! :)

MrC may not see eye-to-eye with us and vice versa, but at least he's been cordial so far, and unlike the spamming Celtic (mcg70, anyone?) and Fenerbahce morons, is capable of holding a decent conversation.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
ORez said:
The tone of 'Rip another Arsehole' was ummm a bit too non-serious, if you ask me. Manc-esque is you will.
Leave it be ... I must say I was impressed since the rest of that post was quite classy for a punk. I guess true colors prevail underneath all that makeup.

KakatheSublime

Primavera
Reaction score
Mr C said:
Mascherano and Gerrard are more than capable, Kaka is the main threat. Kuyt works his socks off, never seen such work rate, he's like a striker in Gattuso's mould in terms of work rate. Bellamy's pace, well i like you say, if he plays, and decides to play well, he will rip Milan's defence a new arsehole, like Pennant did to Ashley Cole on Tuesday. I completley disagree witht e Crouch comment, his footwork is immense for such a big guy, it really is fantastic. I don't know how you can doubt Gerrard either, he's world class, whether he plays in the centre, or the right, he will be a threat. Our midfield numbers are not bad either, Pennant, hitting form, Mascherano, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Riise, like you say is a threat. The main worry of ours, is what you pointed out, the consistancy of the strikers, but i'm not losing sleep over it, our Keeper is one of the best in the world, our defence is, our midfield is as well. It'll be a great final.

Don't overlook Seedorf and Pirlo. Gattuso can cause your midfield problems and Oddo made some really great runs down the flank against Man U yesterday. I respect the fact that Liverpool made it to the final (no easy feat) and they seem to be a team tha is playing well of late (although, I must admit, I don't watch them consistently, so my impression of them may not be completely accurate).

However, if the Rossoneri go to Athens with the same mindset that they had for yesterday's game, I think that Liverpool should be concerned. I think this is a distinct possibility given the added bonus of avenging the 2005 fiasco.

With that said, I think that Liverpool as shown their class and their ability in the CL and the one who worries me is Riise. He seems to come up with that big goal lately and it seems to come from nowhere.

Neither team has to work too hard to maintain their respective positions in their home leagues, so each side should be well rested and at full strength in Athens.

Here's to a good game, an exciting match, and a Milan victory :D

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Why would you dislike Manc's? They are all City fans. :tongue:
Classic, i should have known better.

madtherchot said:
Leave it be ... I must say I was impressed since the rest of that post was quite classy for a punk. I guess true colors prevail underneath all that makeup.
Thank you, i guess;)

Just watching the news, some Italian Milan fans based in Manchester in an interview, they're ecstatic, obviously :rolleyes:. Hey Tsar, there's probably more of them in Manchester than United fans.:tongue:

Last edited:

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
KakatheSublime said:
Actually, even more embarrassing than that is that these guys (Wynalda included) are *supposed to know and understand the beautiful game* because they played at a high level (well, as high a level as one can in the U.S.). The female soccer players who were announcing sounded much more knowledgeable about the game than the men U.S. players. I sure hope that these guys don't do the European Championships or the next world cup! What maroons!

Good point. And of course the females were more knowledgeable. That's true in all aspects of life. :cool: :D Yup - they need to get rid of these jokers, especially that Dave O'Brien (finally got his name). I kinda like the ESPN Classic guys; the ones who did yesterday's commentary. But of course, they don't have the cache so they probably won't get the World Cup. Maybe Euro.

RE: Vieira and sour grapes. Wasn't he the one who had all those speculations on what Materazzi said to Zidane?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila & Pippo
Congratulation for all rossonere !! I watched the match yesterday Milan-Man U. I really appreciate "the gladiator" Gattuso. In fact, he make all players scare !!
:eek: :eek:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
There are a lot of similarities between these two teams:

Both Milan and Liverpool did not good in their domestic league but both of them should have no problem to end the top 4 or even top 3. So both Milan and Liverpool can use the reasonable rotation to build the best formation in the final.

Both Milan and Liverpool are balance teams. They both have good teamwork more than individual performance + solid defensing system. They both lacks of a super classica versitle striker but their midfilder has strong ability to attack + both team have a GK that is good at saving PK.

Both team's coach are leading the team for a long time + their tactic is fit for the players to motivate the player's ability + their sub most time are decisive.

So this game will be a wonderful game, i can't wait for this game !!!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want to talk about this game yet. I'm not so high after beating ManU, seriously. And as I always say, I never get too high or too low, I know you may think I'm such a boring person but this is the way you maintain a good life, believe it or not. Anyway, we will win this game.

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
with maldini and nesta in the cd roles....and oddo most likely playing RB, do you guys rekon kaladze or janku should play in LB

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Mr C,
Welcome to the forums...
was out last night celebrating with my liverpool buddy that its a rematch of two years ago...
nothing like some friendly rivalry... football must be the ultimate winner afterall :)

Milan_ionio

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Certainly not GILAFLOP
Milan is designated as the HOME team for the Final.

I hope we choose to wear the ROSSONERI shirts.
They look meaner :devilfir:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Milan_ionio said:
Milan is designated as the HOME team for the Final.

I hope we choose to wear the ROSSONERI shirts.
Dude, it's all about the lucky whites. ;)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
MilanoMike said:

Last time those were used, Istanbul happened...
for the superstitious people, Liverpool always won their games vs teams that wore white...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanoMike said:
I wonder if they still consider that luck working against Liverpool.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
vani_pirlo_21 said:
Last time those were used, Istanbul happened...
for the superstitious people, Liverpool always won their games vs teams that wore white...
Fucking coincidence. Only times we lost with the whites were against Ajax and like you said Liverpool.

La camicia bianca, i calzoncini bianchi

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After Liverpool, the white shirts should be packed away for a long time.

We're the Rossoneri and should come out in the appropriate strip.

Better yet, we should wear the all-black unies. After all, devils don't wear white. This time we mean business.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMike said:
My uncle has 4, he invited me to go along with his two kids. My mom will come to Italy, but she'll stay there with my aunt.
Lucky you man, I am having finals back at my uni. So I cant be working for a visa for Athens atm... :( But I would have loved to go and cheer for Milan, on a mega phone :p (card board). Goodluck, have fun and being back tonnes of pictures. I am sure Milan will win as they wont let them dive their way through it this time round!

Forza Milan.

Schedule