Week 3: AC Milan vs AS Roma 31/08/2018 20:30 CET

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
RR was really good today.

Laxalt looked really good too but its hard to say if its because everybody else was tired?

maybe it is because of that. Still, does it mean he'll be bad when everyone else isnt tired?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
nice to see a lot of movement by our mids and forwards in the buildup. our attacking sets looked more fluid and players didn't have to work too hard to advance the ball to opponent's half.

And whats really great about this, we played this good against Roma and not against some Serie D Frosinone team

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Don't know why, but I really had no doubts we're gonna win this, even after Roma's second goal and even in the last minutes. We deserved the win too much

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I hope you watched Higuain closely today. I remember you citing something like he doesn't get involved or make plays as a reason against his purchase.

Pure Poacher :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Dl9MG3BWwAEzLJj

:star::star::star:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
RR was really good today.

Laxalt looked really good too but its hard to say if its because everybody else was tired?

:thumbsup: One of our best players.
Laxalt did well when he came on too. Great to have both performing well.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
am I messing up, or is this the dude that has 0.0002% probability of getting a gf?

:lol::lol::lol:

People hating on gattuso can suck his big dick. Taste it. Enjoy it. And after youve sucked him dry, remember to stay humble and stop talking shit

Even against, napoli, if biliga didnt make that mistake we would have won.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

People hating on gattuso can suck his big dick. Taste it. Enjoy it. And after youve sucked him dry, remember to stay humble and stop talking shit

Even against, napoli, if biliga didnt make that mistake we would have won.

Biglia started making mistakes from minute 0, so no, we were lucky not to concede. But then again, now we get the gf part :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
grazie users for posting that pic on every page

:heart:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We did a great game today, but again it's worrisome how we almost lost the 3 points tonight after leading. This win balances out things a little for us after the Napoli loss since it came against another Top 4 contender.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
who are those guys next to Digao ?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imagine laxalt or samu started against napoli? i hope this means no more borini for the rest of the history of milan

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Higuain

Laxalt - Hakan - Samu

Kessie - Bakayoko

RR - Romagnoli - Musacchio - Conti

Please make this happen ASAP!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
imagine laxalt or samu started against napoli? i hope this means no more borini for the rest of the history of milan

I can see Borini fighting for a spot with the water boy

@Bird Bakayoko in that lineup is a suicide

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We did a great game today, but again it's worrisome how we almost lost the 3 points tonight after leading. This win balances out things a little for us after the Napoli loss since it came against another Top 4 contender.

people expect s to win 8-0 versus every team we just beat roma ffs its meant to be difficult

forza milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
people expect s to win 8-0 versus every team we just beat roma ffs its meant to be difficult

forza milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but we gotta learn how to kill games at 1-0 because these wins make you finish top 4. You can't expect to score 2 and 3 goals against top teams so you gotta finish it off the moment you lead by one and close all spaces.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain

Laxalt - Hakan - Samu

Kessie - Bakayoko

RR - Romagnoli - Musacchio - Conti

Please make this happen ASAP!

yeah lets change the entire team after we just gust got an incredible win. I think rino will put faith in what he ha built and slowly move the new signings like laxalt and samu into the team

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, but we gotta learn how to kill games at 1-0 because these wins make you finish top 4. You can't expect to score 2 and 3 goals against top teams so you gotta finish it off the moment you lead by one and close all spaces.

stop bitching

we just beat roma. we're not going to learn how to be juventus in 1 day. the team and the coach are learning, be happy for a change

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's see too many misplaced passes, too many fuckups on defense especially the one where Dzeko misses what usually he does not miss. My main beef with the kid is that his decision making is sometimes way off. He usually exposes himself to be taken advantage off and that it dangerous because then Musacchio has to come out of his position to babysit. Now there are certain times when he chooses the right thing to do but they are minimal.

You can have your opinion man. I just think it's weird that when someone disagrees with you, you question their grasp of reality.

Also, Calabria missed tackle didn't give Dzeko an open shot. Musa was in front of him. He got the ball at the top of the box, you're acting like Dzeko was in on goal in the six yard box with a tap-in. So, chill.

Schedule