Alex to Milan???

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I've read on www.triblefootball.com that Milan are after a Brazilian defender called Alex.He plays for Santos.Can anybody tell me is he any good.Thanks

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
another day, another rumor...

*champion* jose vitor roque junior taught us the universal validity of a very simple equation:

brazilian + defender = NO

;)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hmmm... How to simply put this...

Tribalfootball makes The National Enquirer look like a competent "news source"...

... and Alex is possibly going to replace Lucio at Aspirin Loserkursen anyways...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I don't know this guy but if we are to take a brazilian defender than I would like that to be Lucio

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well me too i do not know this guy mayebe he is a great talented defender and one day he's gonna be one of world's best defender but if it was up to me i would never sign for the moment a defender with a non-eu status. we a have a lot of those player's and bringing another non-eu it would mean that we would have to release a non-eu from milan. so what am i trying to say is to bring european defendwer possibly from italy a young one or mexes.

hypnotize

Primavera
Reaction score
Well, if Milan really need a replacement for Maldini it should go to either, Puyol or Bonera.

Schedule