MILAN SOLUTION

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I think that milan must sign this 3 player to secure a second period of greatness...

Samuel Eto'o: great forward, he has the goal in his feet and is like sheva always trying to get the ball (instead pippo)... He is very fast and creative...

Nene: perfect creative, fast and the best pair for kaka... both can make magic... trust me...

Alex: a secure back, a young talent to replace maldini or nesta when they are injuried...

this 3 players can make the difference of be world champions and only eurochampions... believe in me...(only look the game mallorca-r.madrid)... :devil:

if we can't sing this three the others young players that I want in milan are... Dagoberto and Alcides, both big brazilian starts of the under 20 world cup... If you can see a game of brazil look this guys... are very very good...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Looks like Galliani and Braida listen to me... :devil2:

it.sports.yahoo.com said:
Milan, Galliani pesca ancora in Brasile: l'obiettivo è Alcides

Nei progetti del Milan ci sono ancora giocatori brasiliani. L'ultimo nome aggiunto in lista da Galliani é quello del difensore centrale Eduardo Alcides, 18 anni compiuti, rivelazione dell'ultimo Mondiale Undre 20 appena vinto dalla nazionale brasiliana. Alcides in questa stagione milita nelle Shalke 04 e il Milan si é letteralmente innamorato di questo giovane, che sembra abbia addirittura superato nel gradimento il più esperto Alex del Santos.

calciomercato.com said:
Presidente Atl.-PR : 'Non cederemo ora Dagoberto', ma il Milan insiste

Il presidente dell'Atletico Paranaense, Mário Celso Petraglia, ha negato che da parte del suo club ci sia la volontà di cedere Fernandinho e Dagoberto, coppia di recente messasi in mostra ai Mondiali Under 20. Tra l'altro il primo ha messo a segno la rete che ha permesso ai brasiliani di vincere la finale contro la Spagna. Il nome che interessa maggiormente è però quello di Dagoberto, attaccante 20enne entrato nel mirino del Milan dopo il recente viaggio in Sud America del direttore generale rossonero, Ariedo Braida. "Pensiamo che, restando ancora da noi, i due giocatori potrebbero essere meglio valorizzati in futuro - ha affermato Petraglia -. Inoltre potrebbero anche darci una mano per il prossimo campionato". In realtà occorre far notare che Petraglia a fine anno lascerà la società nelle mani di João Augusto Fleury da Rocha. Quest'ultimo ha però fatto sapere di pensarla esattemente come il presidente uscente. Il Milan spera invece di riuscire ad assicurarsi al più presto Dagoberto, proprio per non vedere il prezzo del giocatore lievitare. Il club di via Turati potrebbe accordarsi con il brasiliano fin da gennaio, per poi portarlo in Italia dalla prossima stagione.

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
hey warmth any chance of seeing them on english :rolleyes: ?

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jajaja ok but I will do it with a translator... cause do it by myself he is very annoying... jajajaa :D

Milan, Galliani still fishes in Brasi them: the objective is Alcides

In the plans of the Milan there are still Brazilian players. The last name added in list from Galliani é that one of the defender
centers them Eduardo Alcides, 18 completed years, detection of last World-wide Undre 20 as soon as won from the national
Brazilian. Alcides in this season supports in 04 Shalke and the literally in love
Milan é of this young person, that it seems quite has exceeded in the gradimento the most expert
Alex of the Santos.

Calciomercato.com said:
Atl President.- PR: ' we will not yield hour Dagoberto', but the Milan insists

The president of the Athletic Paranaense, Mário Celso Petraglia, it has denied that from part of its club there is the will to yield
Fernandinho and Dagoberto, brace of recent putting in World-wide extension to Under 20. Between the other the first one has put to sign the net that has
allowed the Brazilians to gain the end against Spain. The name that interests mainly is but that one of Dagoberto, entered forward 20enne in the view-finder of the Milan after the
recent travel in South America of the rossonero general manager, Ariedo Braida. "We think that, still remaining from we, the two players could be better value in future - Petraglia has
asserted to you -. Moreover they could also give to us one hand for the next championship
". In truth it is necessary to point out that Petraglia to lascerà
year-end the society in the hands of João Augusto Fleury from Rocha. This last one but has made to know to think it like the outgoing
president esattemente. The Milan hopes instead succeeding to make sure itself the more soon
to Dagoberto, just in order not to see the price of the player to leaven. The club of via Turati could since come to an agreement with the
Brazilian January, in order then to carry it in Italy from the next season.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think a Brazilian solution is *the* solution for Milan, sorry.

Brazilian players are a tad too much infatuated with the ball + count too much on their technical superiority. I prefer players who are tactically versatile + who can pass + cross + don't have the ball glued to their feet, we have enough players who like to run with the ball but not enough of those with Zidanesque one-touch magic, Tottiesque vision + Nedvedian determination. And before we scour the villages at the Amazonas for raw talent we should look at our backdoor, at Parma, Modena... for the semi-established with passion + motivation.

(And yes, I've seen U-20 WC matches, incl. the final)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
warmth said:
Milan, Galliani still fishes in Brasi them: the objective is Alcides

In the plans of the Milan there are still Brazilian players. The last name added in list from Galliani é that one of the defender
centers them Eduardo Alcides, 18 completed years, detection of last World-wide Undre 20 as soon as won from the national
Brazilian. Alcides in this season supports in 04 Shalke and the literally in love
Milan é of this young person, that it seems quite has exceeded in the gradimento the most expert
Alex of the Santos.

Calciomercato.com said:
Atl President.- PR: ' we will not yield hour Dagoberto', but the Milan insists

The president of the Athletic Paranaense, Mário Celso Petraglia, it has denied that from part of its club there is the will to yield
Fernandinho and Dagoberto, brace of recent putting in World-wide extension to Under 20. Between the other the first one has put to sign the net that has
allowed the Brazilians to gain the end against Spain. The name that interests mainly is but that one of Dagoberto, entered forward 20enne in the view-finder of the Milan after the
recent travel in South America of the rossonero general manager, Ariedo Braida. "We think that, still remaining from we, the two players could be better value in future - Petraglia has
asserted to you -. Moreover they could also give to us one hand for the next championship
". In truth it is necessary to point out that Petraglia to lascerà
year-end the society in the hands of João Augusto Fleury from Rocha. This last one but has made to know to think it like the outgoing
president esattemente. The Milan hopes instead succeeding to make sure itself the more soon
to Dagoberto, just in order not to see the price of the player to leaven. The club of via Turati could since come to an agreement with the
Brazilian January, in order then to carry it in Italy from the next season.

those are some strange-ass translations :tongue:

BTW I thought 't was Nunu, but Nene sounds strange too :tongue: . Heard a lot about him, never had the opportunity to watch him play :( . But if it's true what sites say about him, he's truelly a player to watch.

Have to say the same about Alex. Also heard some negative things (own goals e.d.)

Eto'o... *fazely* (is that a word :tongue: )

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
warmth said:
makaveli said:
hey warmth any chance of seeing them on english :rolleyes: ?
jajaja ok but I will do it with a translator... cause do it by myself he is very annoying... jajajaa :D

Look what I said... I didn't translate it... was a web translator... :devil2:

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
As up until yesterday we had the best defence in Serie A, I don't think our 'old' defenders are the problem and it's just a knee jerk reaction that would say it is.

What has been apparent ALL season is how poor our midfield has been in contributing goals and creating chances.

We obviously should have younger players but youth is not going to win us anything this year. If we buy a string of 20 year olds who are untried in Serie A, all we're going to do is turn a championship chasing season into a transitional one. Buy the players that are going to improve our team now and buy for the future in the summer.

Naturally, the players we should get now are going to be younger than we have as I can't think of many 30+ players on the market that will do what we need them to do.

Who are we kidding though? It'll be Iuliano and an untried Brazilian, let's face it.

Maybe if we stopped dreaming of Autumn last year and the form of certain players back then, then we could make some headway into our present season.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes but see that if one of our OLD DEFENDER is not on the field... we always had a bad game... so we need so new young good talent to make the substitution to avoid errors... like the one in the intercontinental... I am agree with u but first we need security then luxury...

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conceding 1 goal against Boca is less of a problem than the two chances that we created against Boca.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My suggestions to Berlusconi to spend his money on would be:

1. V.Vaart (He is amazing mid-atacker). Although we have Kaka and Rui, I think we need another one. Also I think Kaka should be more up front.
2. Trabelsi.
3. Alex. (Did he play in the youth world cup with Brazil?)
4. Inzaghi's replacement (Maybe Adriano or Robinho?). But we definitely need another world-class striker who is still young to replace Inzaghi.

What do you guys think??

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I don't think a Brazilian solution is *the* solution for Milan, sorry.

Brazilian players are a tad too much infatuated with the ball + count too much on their technical superiority. I prefer players who are tactically versatile + who can pass + cross + don't have the ball glued to their feet, we have enough players who like to run with the ball but not enough of those with Zidanesque one-touch magic, Tottiesque vision + Nedvedian determination. And before we scour the villages at the Amazonas for raw talent we should look at our backdoor, at Parma, Modena... for the semi-established with passion + motivation.

(And yes, I've seen U-20 WC matches, incl. the final)
What's your problem w/ Brazil?
You are always bashing us! :conf:
These players that are " a tad too much infatuated with the ball + count too much on their technical superiority" are the 5 time W Champion.
You and Loui Van gaal or Ector Cúper are the same person?
If you don't know, Zidane said that the inspiration for his game came from Zico and Socrates(brazilian players).
Brazilian players can't cross, pass? Which player in AC Milan cross better than Serginho.
Your exemples Zidane, Totti and Nedved(less) are players that "have the ball glued to their feet", because they know what to make w/ the ball, they make the "things" to happen. The especial players win the games, not the tactically. See the Barcelona, Van gaal stock the team w/ tactical players, and the team goes down. Now it's Rikard, puting Saviola in the bench.
Maybe AC Milan is much brazilian for your taste, its a personal point and I respect. But, I hope that AC Milan always take the great players(brazilian or not) because these "tactical players" don't win Championship, and I don't want a Milan like a "Cúper" Inter, an boring and losing team.

Reaction score
sorry guys,
but all the time you are talking about buying a new players, and i can't agree with you any more. I know that we need players as a sub to our good ones but what we need the most is a tactician, we don't need one like our coach who doesn't do any progress to the team, i can see if we have a good coach with the same players we can do a lot, i mean Ancelotti is full of mistakes and each game he surprise us with a new and killer mistakes and if we didn't have those players am sure that we could be at the last of the scale.
and why only talking about the brazilian players, i think Argentine have a tremendous players we should look at like river blate's Hussain and Boca' striker.
waht do you think

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brasileiro, I'm not having a problem with Brazil or bashing you. I just think too much Brazilian style + flair won't win us a thing in European/Italian competitions either. You got to find a working balance between tactical players + those injecting creativity + flair *effectively*. The only *real* bias I have is against Brazilian defenders but you even make me start to like that Alex guy.... :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No offense but if we sign moe brazilians, this team should be called Santos or Flamengo instead of AC Milan! and in anycase Galliani has said that there won't be any additions to the teamin January so I doubt if any of the players mentioned would come here.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ads216 said:
Galliani has said that there won't be any additions to the teamin January .

I hope that he is joking.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope that tooooooooo... :mad:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
this should go to transfers

I also hope that Galliani doesn't know what he's saying and Silveo Berlusconi will stick his hand in his wallet. We only had 2 good signings (Kaka & Cafu). And we definitely lack good players in defence. My mind goes to Laursen and RJ (he's gone tho... phew!). Kaladze hasn't been playing very strong lately too. And Pancaro, Maldini, Cafu & Costacurta aren't the youngest players around anymore too.

Another reason for this could mean a good youth player. However I doubt that since there aren't any reports. Let's hope that a new Maldini is coming through our youth system. Otherwise good signings would be:
- Daniele Bonera
- Matteo Ferrari
- Kevin Hofland
- Cristian Chivu
- Carles Puyol
- Maxwell (more of a midfielder but good)
- Hatem Trabelsi
- Phillipe Mexes
- Walter Samuel

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Passion for *9* said:
Zidanesque one-touch magic, Tottiesque vision + Nedvedian determination

the complete package indeed! Even topped with some mild repetition. ;)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
UPDATED NEWS!!!!!!

tribalfootball.com said:
AC Milan, Inter battle for Sampdoria defender

AC Milan and Inter are locked in a battle for Sampdoria defender Morris Carrozzieri.
Gazzetta dello Sport says both Milan clubs are interested in snapping up the 23 year-old during the January transfer window.

While not viewed as a readymade starter, Carrozzieri is seen by both clubs as a player to boost their defensive options.

tribalfootball.com and calciomercato.com said:
AC Milan join Ajax in chase for Schalke's Alcides

AC Milan are chasing Schalke 04 youngster Eduardo Alcides.
Still only 18, the defender was part of Brazil's successful U20 World Cup winning team this month.

Ajax are also chasing the centre-half, while Milan are stepping up their interest, seeing Alcides as an alternative to Santos defender Alex.

Alex is the subject of a serious bid from Real Madrid.

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Brasileiro, I'm not having a problem with Brazil or bashing you. I just think too much Brazilian style + flair won't win us a thing in European/Italian competitions either. You got to find a working balance between tactical players + those injecting creativity + flair *effectively*. The only *real* bias I have is against Brazilian defenders but you even make me start to like that Alex guy.... :D

Now I get your point, and I agree w/ your point of balanced team. Sorry man is my lack of english.
The majority of Brazil is full of hoppe that this new generation of defenders(Alex, Luizão, Edu Dracena) can make an security defence for our NT. And also change your opinion... :D

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Passion for *9* said:
I prefer players who are tactically versatile + who can pass + cross + don't have the ball glued to their feet, we have enough players who like to run with the ball but not enough of those with Zidanesque one-touch magic, Tottiesque vision + Nedvedian determination.
We got Kaka ;)

But I agree, we can replace Seedorf with a player who's got those skills too

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
To get an end to the problems at Milan we should:

1.Get rid of Fat Carletto!!!
2.Get VDV and Trabelsi
3.Get rid of Cafu and Rui

And we would have all our problems solved, and played up to our full potential with another coach (Its clear for everyone that knows anything 'bout football that Milan is only playing 40% of our real potential)

Lets begin with step 1 and get rid of the Fat Man... :devil:

:devil3: TI AMO MILAN :devil3:

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
for january transfer plans:
1. sign Santos Alex and Rafael Van der Vaart
2. Tomas Rosicky, yesterday it was shown on tv that a Rosicky transfer is not impossible anymore
3. Luis Fabiano
4. more brazilians, like Diego and Robinho
5. Renato
there were some matches between stars from all round the world, like Zidane & friends VS. Ronaldo & friends but the more entertaining game was UNICEF VS. World Selection or something, also Robinho played in that game and he scored the first goal for his team, he got skills and amazing talent!!