It's Official - Sheva's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Signed. The fact that Milan is under investigation doesn't bother me at all, but Sheva leaving is breaking my heart, I'm a 37 year old tough guy, but I can feel the tears come when I imagine him leaving.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I hope we can reach good number and send the link through his website .. lets hope it works !

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Sheva
c/o Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Via Piccolomini 5
20151 Milano
Italia

(might sound funny but I know for a fact that mail to the stadium has been forwarded to the respective player)

Club HQ:

Associazione Calcio Milan
Via Turati 3
20121 Milano
Italia
I'll try sending something to these addresses. I think fan requests can be effective if a lot of people send them at once. I remember an occassion where they even mentioned them in the official site and we all know for a fact that nobody wants him to leave so it could be effective.

Please guys, send anything, even if just 3 words: Please stay Sheva.

Last edited:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Signed... twice...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I had been just signed it !! Right now, i don't care if the anti-juve signed can work, but i hope this signed can work. I hope Sheva will stay in Milan.. We love Sheva !

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
No twice girl :( ..

what do you mean?

a) I can't do that, cause they ask for email...
or
b) That's just not fair...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
vani_pirlo_21 said:
what do you mean?

a) I can't do that, cause they ask for email...
or
b) That's just not fair...
When i input my E-mail address, they didn't ask me input my password to prove that E-mail is mine, so that means i can input another E-mail address and do it again ?:conf:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have hotmail and gmail... so I post once for every email...

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I've sent the petition link to all the emails on both Sheva's and Milan's official websites.

Any other suggestions ladies and gents? :tongue:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've left the link in a Pirlo forum... and will post it in my AC Milan flog...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This whole thing doesn't make sense. His wife doesn't have to put on the cleats and take a beating on the pitch every Sunday, so why should she have a say in the whole thing? Would it be extreme to say that he's letting her walk all over him?

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
Just don't try and mention that u have signed twice or thrice. just do it and don't say it. it will always be good if alot of signatures are sent but just dont mention that u r sendin it again or again. make all signatures different. Please understand

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
BMWTaylor said:
This whole thing doesn't make sense. His wife doesn't have to put on the cleats and take a beating on the pitch every Sunday, so why should she have a say in the whole thing? Would it be extreme to say that he's letting her walk all over him?
Well being a married guy and all I can testify that in European culture women have a lot to say (sometimes a bit too much for my liking, especialy my wife, just kidding girls), and they have a major say when it comes to household income, f.ex. in job choice, spending of the money ect ect...

so I'm not surprised his wife has a big say, if not the biggest say in it. It's not letting walk over you, but sometimes wives can go as far as to make an ultimatum like "you choose that or you choose me (and the kids)." So it's either you do what she says or you shelve out a lot of cash for a divorce and alimentation if you have kids... so sometimes you have to choose between hell and more hell...

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rahul.acm said:
Just don't try and mention that u have signed twice or thrice. just do it and don't say it. it will always be good if alot of signatures are sent but just dont mention that u r sendin it again or again. make all signatures different. Please understand

sorry

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
BMWTaylor said:
I believe the word is pussywipped :tongue:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Kyara said:
Based on Passion's brilliant idea of sending emails, letters and whatnot asking Sheva to stay, here's the first step of my desperate campaign to change his mind :tongue:
http://www.petitiononline.com/sh700777/petition.html

Please sign the petition. More stuff to come later :)
Do these Petitions actually do anything??? Would Shevchenko even see it???

Ill sign it anyway, but if its for his family he wants to leave for then I dont think there is anything we can do.

It's just weird, why would he have to move for his family for?...I just dont understand.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
i have no words anymore...i cant sleep with this disgusting news.

I cant stand anymore. I f he needs 2 sign please sign quickly. It will be less pianfull for us.

I have never be more sad in my life and my heart is blocked. I cant imagine this team without Sheva.

Its futile 2 talk but we have lost our KING. I hope the kingdom will not be destroyed !!! :cry:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Just signed :)

Shit. Its 7 in the morning now and i feel bloody sick :rolleyes:

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
lets go everybody i believe we can change something we just cant let him go, when i signed a petition it was 3 hours ago and i was 23rd, now we have 101 common people lets go everything possible

www.sheva7.com we can start signing stuff at that forum as well i know for fact he reads those messages.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so if he really leave us, he will go to Chelsea 100% ?! Only Chelsea wants to get Sheva ?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Yuchen Fish said:
so if he really leave us, he will go to Chelsea 100% ?! Only Chelsea wants to get Sheva ?
I doubt Chelsea is the ONLY team that wants him, but I think they are the only team with the money to buy him(oh, and maybe the desperate need for a forward like Sheva).

BTW I just signed it.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
i just signed it. i hope sheva will reconsider one more time. :cry:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
No doubt Real Madrid would try to sign him,Maybe Barca, I'm sure all the major powers outside of Italy would be interested.

signed.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Signed.
But only 155 signatures... :head:

Status
Not open for further replies.