The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be irritating if Genoa refuses a loan w/option deal for Piatek after the favour we did them with the Lapadula/Laxalt deal?

We could've sued them and done some damage to them, but we've decided to be nice.

Be nice for once, Genoa.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Doesn’t fit the narrative. He will cite Mirabelli’s poor moves but attribute them to current management. Silva, Bonucci, Hakan, Conti and RR were purchased by Mirabelli and Fassone.

Laxalt, Samu, Higuain, were all bought by the new management. Do tell which of these signings have worked. Leo and Maldini off to a not so great start.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ahahaha so this is what our great Thursday was all about? Selling our only top player and replacing him with an overhyped, overpriced half season wonder? I'm genuinely shocked that Leonardo would agree to this let alone Maldini. Leonardo's only been signing top players at PSG and Maldini said numerous times in the past that Milan needs champions to return big.

This new duo's dealings are looking eerily similar to Mirabellend's...

1. Sign WC player who wants out after a season - Bonucci = Higuain - check.
2. Sign top young defender who's always injured - Conti = Caldara - check.
3. Sign mediocre LB for 18m - RR = Laxalt - check.
4. Sign mediocre winger for 25m - Hakan = Samu - check.
5. Sign overhyped, overpriced unproven striker for 40m - Silva = Piatek - check.
6. Doggedly persist with mediocre coach - Gattuso = Gattuso - check.

:fp:

Do you prepare for those posts? Or they just come out naturally?

I mean you’re brilliant .

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Seems to be reasonable. However if this is what we are offering, Piatek will be sold to West Ham who has already met Genoa's request.

Pistek has to wanna go to that shit country first. Doubt it

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Ahahaha so this is what our great Thursday was all about? Selling our only top player and replacing him with an overhyped, overpriced half season wonder? I'm genuinely shocked that Leonardo would agree to this let alone Maldini. Leonardo's only been signing top players at PSG and Maldini said numerous times in the past that Milan needs champions to return big.

This new duo's dealings are looking eerily similar to Mirabellend's...

1. Sign WC player who wants out after a season - Bonucci = Higuain - check.
2. Sign top young defender who's always injured - Conti = Caldara - check.
3. Sign mediocre LB for 18m - RR = Laxalt - check.
4. Sign mediocre winger for 25m - Hakan = Samu - check.
5. Sign overhyped, overpriced unproven striker for 40m - Silva = Piatek - check.
6. Doggedly persist with mediocre coach - Gattuso = Gattuso - check.

:fp:

You're just trying to make it similar,

Thumbelina's weird list goes on further than that

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, we are going to put our top4 qualification in the hands of a dutch kid who has been injured for 3 months? LW has been our weakest positions for many years and instead of signing a proven player, we will sign anothet talent... Just go for Lozano ffs. At least he can start right away and add speed to this slow team

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Laxalt, Samu, Higuain, were all bought by the new management. Do tell which of these signings have worked. Leo and Maldini off to a not so great start.

Samu is just too slow for his weight. He should be fast as Cuadrado ffs. Definitely he should be sold. Laxalt, everyone i bet expected a good performance from him. But he flopped hard. Now we are forced to look for a striker and we don't have much time for it. Hope Piatek is the right shot

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
So, we are going to put our top4 qualification in the hands of a dutch kid who has been injured for 3 months? LW has been our weakest positions for many years and instead of signing a proven player, we will sign anothet talent... Just go for Lozano ffs. At least he can start right away and add speed to this slow team

I still don't get why we didn't keep Deulofeu. Not a world beater, but he was the only one in a long time who played more than decent in that position. Also quite cheap.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan have agreed to Genoa's €40m valuation of Piatek but still need to agree on the deal formula with it likely to be an expensive loan of around €10m then option to buy for further €30m in instalments although Genoa President Prezioisi would like an obligation to buy rather than option.

Meanwhile personal terms are apparently agreed for a five year deal starting at €1.8m then €2m per year starting next season.
[Gazzetta dello Sport]

:uzikill: :uzikill: :uzikill:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hakan to Leipzig and we buy Groenveld from Bruges...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
cant wait to have 2 hungry strikers and not piggy

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hakan to Leipzig and we buy Groenveld from Bruges...

Hopefully not just him.. he’d be worth around 12-15m from reports. Which means 7-10m left over which will be the loan fee for Piatek (10m). Leo once again tying our deals into sales.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's 8:54 in the morning and Kojaklogic already claims this day failed. What members we have

1) Bonucci is far from WC, Roma is far superior and cheaper. Higuain may have once been WC but at his wages and his terrible performances how long do you want to keep paying that fat fuck?

2) Conti and Caldara were never injury prone. They both suffered setbacks here but both are regarded as two of the brightest Italian talents and both of their purchases were universally lauded.

3) We all rated Laxalt and he cost the balance on Lapadula basically. Find me a better LB than RR for 18 mil.

4) Samu has been disappointing but is new, Hakan was immense second half of last year and has been playing better and at worst we would break even on him.

5) Silva is at worst a break even with Sevilla and again, we were all lauding the purchase; he was one of the most highly rated young strikers and has shown some of that talent at Sevilla. Piatek is an unknown but is one of the top scorers of the league in his first season, perhaps we should allow him to play before we come to any conclusions.

6) Gattuso may be changed this summer but his performance last season earned him an opportunity.

You are cancer.

where do Paqueta and Bakayoko fall in Kojak's list of dealings?

why were they omitted?

hm

Do you prepare for those posts? Or they just come out naturally?

I mean you’re brilliant .

You're just trying to make it similar,

Thumbelina's weird list goes on further than that

thank you all of you

now we'll see 15 pages of mister kojak's attempt to win his 542,764th internet argument

Last edited:

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan have agreed to Genoa's €40m valuation of Piatek but still need to agree on the deal formula with it likely to be an expensive loan of around €10m then option to buy for further €30m in instalments although Genoa President Prezioisi would like an obligation to buy rather than option.

Meanwhile personal terms are apparently agreed for a five year deal starting at €1.8m then €2m per year starting next season.
[Gazzetta dello Sport]

:uzikill: :uzikill: :uzikill:

No for obligation to buy.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we really need to surround paqueta with technical players .. our mediocre players cant understand him half the time

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
e9504d9e89e0e591f05cde1db289db69.jpg

Actually... This is fairly reasonable if you ask me.

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
Samu is just too slow for his weight. He should be fast as Cuadrado ffs. Definitely he should be sold. Laxalt, everyone i bet expected a good performance from him. But he flopped hard. Now we are forced to look for a striker and we don't have much time for it. Hope Piatek is the right shot

Laxalt is a wingback and we don't use wingbacks... Otherwise it's hard to understand that player who is starter for rock-solid Uruguay can't get one thing right with Milan.

Laxalt has been biggest disappointment from our new players.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt is a wingback and we don't use wingbacks... Otherwise it's hard to understand that player who is starter for rock-solid Uruguay can't get one thing right with Milan.

Laxalt has been biggest disappointment from our new players.

Yep, this is the key. Laxalt is a LWB, not a LW or LB. Laxalt and Conti would be deadly if coached by Conte

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
1) Bonucci is far from WC, Roma is far superior and cheaper. Higuain may have once been WC but at his wages and his terrible performances how long do you want to keep paying that fat fuck?

2) Conti and Caldara were never injury prone. They both suffered setbacks here but both are regarded as two of the brightest Italian talents and both of their purchases were universally lauded.

3) We all rated Laxalt and he cost the balance on Lapadula basically. Find me a better LB than RR for 18 mil.

4) Samu has been disappointing but is new, Hakan was immense second half of last year and has been playing better and at worst we would break even on him.

5) Silva is at worst a break even with Sevilla and again, we were all lauding the purchase; he was one of the most highly rated young strikers and has shown some of that talent at Sevilla. Piatek is an unknown but is one of the top scorers of the league in his first season, perhaps we should allow him to play before we come to any conclusions.

6) Gattuso may be changed this summer but his performance last season earned him an opportunity.

Top post. Have to agree with most of this.

e9504d9e89e0e591f05cde1db289db69.jpg

Actually... This is fairly reasonable if you ask me.

:thumbsup:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Give me Piatek. Him and Cutrone can both be top CFs in future and both doing well in Serie A.

Rather have someone who will fight for the club than Higuain who wants to leave. 40m if it's 10m loan + 30m option is great for us to see if he can keep up his form or if Genoa are actual the superior creaty club and we just destroy strikers careers.

As for Hakan, would be sad to lose him but if for 22m we can get a top LW instead (who actually plays that role) and that Dutch kid as well then go for it. Next would be to off Kessie in the summer to EPL for 40m+ and secure Barella/Rabiot.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
I still don't get why we didn't keep Deulofeu. Not a world beater, but he was the only one in a long time who played more than decent in that position. Also quite cheap.

bruh. barcunt activate their buy back clause

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Yeah, I need MR News

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan have already reached an agreement to sell Çalhanoglu to RB Leipzig for €22M, only Gattuso’s OK is missing. Should Hakan’s transfer to RB Leipzig be completed, Milan will replace him by Club Brugge winger Arnaut Groeneveld [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Not sure how I feel about this. This Groeneveld kid isn’t going to cost too much so not sure why we have to sell Hakan? If we sell Hakan I’m hoping to reinvest the money in someone more proven.

I’m not against this Groeneveld coming but I don’t wanna rely on him now. Especially considering he’s injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule