Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Thread

Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?

• Yes, definatly...

Votes: 211 67.0%
  • No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN!

Votes: 104 33.0%

• Total voters

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
van basten's expertise... haha... he was a legend player.... still he is a mediocare coach... Huntelaar scores two in the u-19 final ...senior Holland goes out in a ugly game against Portugal because of out of form Van Nisstelroy... & Kuyt... Jan-Klass HuNtElAaR the best...!

Reaction score
Vernetti said:
He did´nt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he has´nt really impressed at the U21 championship so I don´t think he´s really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

So Seedorf shouldn't be considered good enough either, as he too wasn't appointed for the squad?
Anyways, Huntelaar is very good, but wouldn't fill the role we have to fill. Gilardino is good for his position, now we have to find a player in the vein of Cassano to complement his superb marksmanship.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Jamolos said:
So Seedorf shouldn't be considered good enough either, as he too wasn't appointed for the squad?
Anyways, Huntelaar is very good, but wouldn't fill the role we have to fill. Gilardino is good for his position, now we have to find a player in the vein of Cassano to complement his superb marksmanship.
For the so maniest time, the reason Seedorf wasn't selected had nothing to do with his qualities as a footballer, so shut the fuck up

Last edited:
Reaction score
teis said:
For the somemaniest time, the reason Seedorf wasn't selected had nothing to do with his qualities as a footballer, so shut the fuck up

But, you can't judge a player after just Van Basten's opinion?

Reaction score
Replacing striker

jasiom said:
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar ( Ajax Amsterdam )

I know it is very unlikely... but I believe MILAN should invest the sheva cash in a klaas-act young striker... who with time could fill in the boots left by sheva or Van Basten .... Huntelaar is the man if you ask me... and not strikers over 28 years old, like Drogba, Suazo?, RvN, Crespo... no dissrespect they are all great... but will never replace sheva... Huntelaar could...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHO...earch=huntelaar

if you would like to see the man in MILAN please reply to this post...

For the replacing striker issue,I think that we shoudn't eager to see rapidly result.Why I say that? Because of every player must to takes time to adapt many things.Such as Italian tactics,culture of team,lifestyle,etc.In a moment we better should to support and accept our club exist.

As-21

Beginner
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
- Someone might not be willing to sell... yet.
- Since he's been denied the opportunity to showcase his talent @ the WC the asking price won't skyrocket in the near future.
- I'd rather he plays for Ajax another season than for the shitty club we'd loan him to (Ascoli or sth).

Oh give me a break will you?
4 goals in the WC, 2 at the final, one of the leaders of the Orange team
all the WC, and didn't showed his qualitis?!?!
Sometimes your demands from young players are so high
that you starting to talk shit.
Same thing with torres, comparing this young players to adult players
like Etoo of enyone else is so stiuped.
So have a thinking about that.

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
Vernetti said:
He did´nt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he has´nt really impressed at the U21 championship so I don´t think he´s really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

Can you clarify please? He scored 4 goals in 5 games in the finals, more than anyone else. I've never seen him play, but that seems pretty impressive to me.

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
Klaas Jan Huntelaar definitely future Golden Ball and maybe FIFA W.P.Y winner. He has about 35 goals in 30 games in Dutch league, and is 1st to score at Arsenal's new Emirates Stadium.

Vernetti said:

I assume this is sarcasm as he was the leading goalscorer in the competition and if there was a golden ball for U-21 Euro Championship he would have won it.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ever since the Dutch trio of the 80s took Milan back to world domination, the next wave didn't fair so well. Kluivert, Davids, Bogarde, Reizinger.....PATHETIC.

Seedorf has proved useful, and Stam was adequate. I know this has nothign to do with the topic, but I enjoy looking to history for answers on questions I have no opinion about. :)

Let's just say that if he ever does play for Milan.....he plays like Van Basten and not Kluivert. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As-21 said:
Oh give me a break will you?
4 goals in the WC, 2 at the final, one of the leaders of the Orange team
all the WC, and didn't showed his qualitis?!?!
Sometimes your demands from young players are so high
that you starting to talk shit.
Same thing with torres, comparing this young players to adult players
like Etoo of enyone else is so stiuped.
So have a thinking about that.
Don't accuse me of shittalking when you clearly didn't understand my post. At all.

:o

p4*9* said:
- Someone might not be willing to sell... yet.
- Since he's been denied the opportunity to showcase his talent @ the WC the asking price won't skyrocket in the near future.
- I'd rather he plays for Ajax another season than for the shitty club we'd loan him to (Ascoli or sth).

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
I do, but there are no rumours. And it would be much too early to sign him now, let him gain more experience.

I'll definitely be in the Pro-KJH party if he keeps developing.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Too bad he ain't coming here... I love this kid... He's just a NBS :cool:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
he scored twice today for holland vs ireland ... hes a machine ... i havent seen much of him though, besides hes already cup tied meaning even if we do get him he cant play for us in the CL

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Shevchenko, Inzaghi
i agree he's a goal machine.. but he's cup-tied so i guess we'll get him next year.. i definitely want him in milan.. hopefully he'll become as great a player as van basten was if he comes to milan.. if not.. i just hope he'll stay at ajax..

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
he is a amazing goalscorer, called The Hunter. In the last 58 games he played for heerenveen, ajax, holland-u21 and holland he scored 59 goals.

i like to see him play for milan, but not yet, he needs some more experience.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This season he is Cup tied anyway. We will most definitely not buy him now.

We should keep an eye on him though and if his scoring rate in the CL, for the NT and in the Dutch league remains at such high levels the we should definitely buy him.

He's much better than Torres, that's certain. :D

As-21

Beginner
Reaction score
David said:
He's much better than Torres, that's certain. :D

And how are you judging that? by numbers of goals?
Have you actually seen him playing? 2 or 3 games?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
If only he isn't cup tied... Lack of experience? He's 23, iam sure he's mature enough to adapt his game to 'CL requirements' or whatever. And he'll be 24 next summer, so my only worry is we shouldn't let other major sides swoop in and snatch him from right under our nose.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Number of goals.. goal to games played ratio.. How else do you compare strikers ? Hype..? good looks..?

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Same story as Ibrahimovic .... when he was scoring in holland... and scoring ....

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Demerio said:
Same story as Ibrahimovic .... when he was scoring in holland... and scoring ....
agree.. i think that huntelaar is more of a second striker type, we're not looking for that

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's the best striker of this generation definitely (have been saying this since about 4 months ago before U-21 tournament)...... He is not available this season and will probably cost 30,000,000 lires.

But yeah, who knows if Ajax will sell him anytime soon, he's a football genius, and he is always hungry for goals, you can see it in his eyes.

As-21 said:
And how are you judging that? by numbers of goals?
Have you actually seen him playing? 2 or 3 games?

You think Huntelaar is not better than Torres? Torres is no one next to Huntelaar!! No one! Huntelaar is the next Van Basten. In fact he's scoring more than Van Basten was so far. His first game for Netherlands two goals and an assist, and one goal taken off, so that would have been a hat trick and an assist. Just watch him play for Ajax, he's amazing.

Last edited:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Ibrahimovic was also scoring like hell in holland , he was dribbling 6 guys at once he was compared with van basten too.

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah right, Ibrahimovic home record for Ahax is 32 goals in 73 games at home, Huntelaar already almost has that many goals for Ajax in 25 games.

You will see how foolish it was to compare Imbrahimovic to Huntelaar in a few years.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
If we cant get Huntelaar then we should buy Rosenberg. Best choice for 3rd striker imo.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Reggina , Messina , Atalanta are not DenBosh , Heracles , Az , Waalwijk ....the competition is way toooo stronger in italy ;)

Last edited:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
yet.. u never know how would he do in italy, only b'cuz van basten was great doesnt mean he will be or on the other hand only bcuz ibra's form dropped when he came to italy doesnt mean his will too.. i mean its always a risk to be taken although in my opinion he is a little overrated

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i cant believe people would rather have torres than huntelaar ... especially for (an italian club) like AC Milan ... and more importantly especially at a crazy price like 40m for torres ... huntelaar may end up like van basten, he may end up like ibrahimovic ... you dont know ... its all about scouting skills and the way I see it torres would flop bad here while huntelaar would work well at milan ... torres is made for england and spain not italy, huntelaar is made for all 3 big league an mainly italy