A Tribute To Our Costacurta

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
I thought i would start this after i found out he left, I dont know wat to do or say :( ive been pacing and i have this wiered feeling. I hope he retires and becomes milans professional bench warmer or something

**Bows down to a 15 yr master**

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont think that professional Bench warmer :eek: could be a nice solution... Anyway, I have a tremendous respect for him and Rossi, it just feels weird as you said to see how the members of old team that had so many victories go away, its hard to get used to it, but you finally do... just imagine how they feel. Whatever they choose to do well, I support them, but it would be nice to have them close by, if not, at least they should try to play for the MLS. Billy said that we was thinking about it, didnt he?

AMN

Reaction score
Definitely not the best way for him to end his career.

Nevertheless, he has been a superb player throughout his professional career with Milan.

My deepest respect and gratitude for Billy. :beer:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Klelia22 - Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:26 am  
Whatever they choose to do well, I support them, but it would be nice to have them close by, if not, at least they should try to play for the MLS. Billy said that we was thinking about it, didnt he?

Yeah there was an article a while back that said he would be interested in finishing out his carear in the US, but you know reporters :rolleyes: you never know if it is the truth or not. I would love to have him play here though. :D :D :D

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
Seamus said:
Klelia22 - Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:26 am  
Whatever they choose to do well, I support them, but it would be nice to have them close by, if not, at least they should try to play for the MLS. Billy said that we was thinking about it, didnt he?

Yeah there was an article a while back that said he would be interested in finishing out his carear in the US, but you know reporters :rolleyes: you never know if it is the truth or not. I would love to have him play here though. :D :D :D

It's would be great if they could play in the US.The MLS need more superstars, maybe the mls could develop more.

Schedule