Forum expansion

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
is it bad that I share their opinion? :lol:

the delusion here probably surpassed RAWK a long time ago.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

You're the only thing holding back the delusion, Sage. Please, never leave. :proud:

I mean... you were pessimistic last year... when our team was Abbi; Abate, Nesta, Silva, Antonini(bite me); Nocerino, MVB, Seedorf; Prince; Ibra, Robinho/Cassano/Pato on a good day.

I mean... that's a top tier line-up.. to complain now is fair enough. But you were still being a 'realist' last year when we had a true CL calibre squad.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
actually for the most part of last season,I was positive we would win the league.

and I'm sure we would have if it wasn't for injuries, but did I believe this team would achieve anything in europe? nope.

unless quarters is counted as an achievement these days.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
If we give them 10 posters their servers will fall, no one expects more than 2-3 guests at a time on their forum....

:lol:

not bad at all. but you know, they don't have to quote us just to make new topics on the forum. don't they have anything better to discuss? idk. like why the hell serie a allowed zamorano wore 1+8 jersey or smth. :rolleyes:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
btw, I love their smileys :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny because in that threads short life, two Indonesians have already posted in it too.

Besides, he seems to mean that as an insult?

What's wrong with haveing Indonesian fans? They think they're some inferior form of supporters?
Are the Indonesian fans in their forum ok with that stuff?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wow we're really deep in the internet rite now

i bet someone from this forum opened that thread :lol:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter is shit anyway, We're 100% better than them who have they got??? No one!!! We will show them who runs Milan. Oh and their forum is really ugly. :lol:

Last edited:

Coupdegrâce

Banned
Reaction score
Thought i'd write a little summary of their forum when i'm at it. To expain why the forum is so hilarious. It is up defo up there with RAWK. First of all, I think you can roughly place their members into 3 categories. 1) Delutional retards. The same people who buy the 'grazie presidente'-shit and general propaganda at acmilan.com. It's a bit like North Korea 2)'Smart guys' with limited football knowledge. You know.. those who use kool words like 'regista' and 'mezzala'. They are also very quick to downplay the importance of players who have left the club. Thiago Silva wasn't really that great and Ibra never won the CL! And every new signing is 'smart'. Like Bukkake Traoré and Kevin Constant. 3)Troubled teenagers. Seriously. They have sooo many people who are just mentally unstable. Having breakdowns literally all the time. There is especially one guy, a homosexual, who thinks Borriello is a superior player to Edin Dzeko. Most people obviously find this opinion..blerghh..what shall I call it? Different? so they ask whether his judgment is based on the fact that he is attracted to Marco Borriello. His response? Loud crying before he run to the mods and get the cruel guys banned. Brilliant.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
black_guys_laughing.gif

emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif
emoticon_lol.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what is RAWK?

is that quoted post from inter forum or our forum? that dudes totally from this forum.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Two things: a) How the FUCK was I lured into the forzamerda forums for the first fucking time in my entire life..

Kill me someone, I'm so UNCLEAN now, help! :O:O

b) We're just being totally pussy if somehow we let these merda morons keep trolling us....we just have to clap back!! Rally the troops!

Yeah, please instant-permaban any suspected merda troll on here mods..I see many have invaded our land....

Lastly..mudafucking incognito or whatever your emo man-whore fluffer username is..don't dare quote this post in your leper colony forum OR ELSE..

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
The bastard even took a dig at Kuj. :(

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dude has yet another ghey fluffer username...'Dylan'. :fp:

My, I've really been enlightened tonite, being on the Printer forums and all..

I feel the halo blossoming... :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Careful with what you say. Dude's a mediator between Zombies,Werewolves and Vampires.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Two things: a) How the FUCK was I lured into the forzamerda forums for the first fucking time in my entire life..

Kill me someone, I'm so UNCLEAN now, help! :O:O

b) We're just being totally pussy if somehow we let these merda morons keep trolling us....we just have to clap back!! Rally the troops!

Yeah, please instant-permaban any suspected merda troll on here mods..I see many have invaded our land....

Lastly..mudafucking incognito or whatever your emo man-whore fluffer username is..don't dare quote this post in your leper colony forum OR ELSE..

Why care so much? aha

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I was referring to Dylan Dog actually :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I know..but you'd have to be an absolute SCARE to mediate between those creatures..just so you don't get mauled.. :lol:

Hence the most handsome guy in Milan..the Walking Caricature..no need for Photoshop. :D

Last edited: