The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Possible next coach?

His credentials are summarized in one pic:

allegri-cagliari.jpg

:star:

http://www.ilgiornale.it/sport/alle...-05-2010/articolo-id=446920-page=0-comments=1

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
he's got my vote

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hmm..when i saw that picture i thought about Jean-Paul Belmondo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i kinda want this dude the most (n/h)

seems like galliani <3s him

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Am gonna go with him from all the coaches we are linked with.
Him being from outside the rotten family is a +.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Am gonna go with him from all the coaches we are linked with.
Him being from outside the rotten family is a +.

srry dude.

“He speaks Milanista,” Galliani replied.

:o

self-hater

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah but he doesnt know Pippo - Pirlo - Seedorf & other rotten players or even B on a personal level so he might have a more objective approach for the team.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Apparently Galliani wanted Allegri last year but Cagliari wanted to keep him for one more year. Galliani appointed Leo in a panic and it turned out beautifully. Leo went into the job knowing he only had a 1 year deal and did more for the team than anyone thought possible. Massimo Cellino still has Allegri on contract and could release him to be our coach in exchange for a reduced price on Astori.

In other words, Allegri was in Milan's sights for a long time.

Reaction score
Apparently Galliani wanted Allegri last year but Cagliari wanted to keep him for one more year. Galliani appointed Leo in a panic and it turned out beautifully. Leo went into the job knowing he only had a 1 year deal and did more for the team than anyone thought possible. Massimo Cellino still has Allegri on contract and could release him to be our coach in exchange for a reduced price on Astori.

Sounds good, would love to have both Astori and Allegri...just a quick Q anyone know how old Astori is? and would he be first team material next season.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Sounds good, would love to have both Astori and Allegri...just a quick Q anyone know how old Astori is? and would he be first team material next season.
He is 23 y.o.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Impressive from G side.
You go G :D

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It is said on wiki that we appointed him today as our coach.
Is it true ?
On football Italian :
"Allegri impresses Berlusconi
Saturday 22 May, 2010
The meeting between Massimiliano Allegri and Milan President Silvio Berlusconi reportedly secured his status as the new Coach.

The former Cagliari boss travelled to the Arcore homestead for a special lunch with Berlusconi and Vice-President Adriano Galliani this afternoon.

That meeting has now concluded and, according to Sky Sport Italia, Berlusconi was impressed with Allegri’s credentials.

Allegri won the Panchina d’Oro award for manager of the year, beating Inter’s Jose Mourinho.

Although Berlusconi preferred an internal option like current youth team boss Filippo Galli or former Milan star Billy Costacurta, it is Galliani who put forward Allegri’s candidacy.

“He has the physique du role to be Milan Coach,” declared the Vice-President this week.

The official confirmation of a contract to replace Leonardo on the bench could come as early as this evening.

The Rossoneri are heading out to North America for a brief tour this month, but will be led by assistant manager Mauro Tassotti."

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
well wiki said we signed lazzari last month....so read into it what you want

.....on 4-27-10 it has been reported that AC Milan signed him for a sum of 10 million euro.

is this true???? I havent seen any report claiming that we have bought him....

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It is said on wiki that we appointed him today as our coach.
Is it true ?

Not official yet, but everything points for it to happen soon.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Merry-Milan: Galliani Tuscan coach speak after the meeting 05/22/2010

Merry-Milan: Galliani Tuscan coach speak after the meeting 05/22/2010

05/22/2010 18:07 by Albert Vaner
Source: tmw

Adriano Galliani when choosing silence and joined by Tuttomercatoweb not comment on the outcome of the meeting with Massimiliano Allegri for which, according to what appeared in some newspapers, there would be an air of white smoke, "How was the encounter with Allegri ? For now I can not say nothing, do no comment, is not the time to talk. "

The same opinion is directly concerned, Maximilian Allegri always contacted by our editorial: "The meeting has been, but not yet I can say, is not yet time to make statements. "

oh god, what is the issue now!?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not official yet, but everything points for it to happen soon.
I dont know but I have a good feelings about this coach & the coming season.
I feel G&B have changed & I cant but to think that their ego got fucked from Inter doing massive this season.
Can any Milan fan sit tight while Inter are about to do the treble ?
G&B shouldt + wont.
The "all is good despite being shit in serieA coz we kick ass in CL" theory has finally fallen.

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Don't worry... you can't just confirm things to the press when they asked you like that... we need to make a press conference first :D

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I bet Milan will postpone the announcement till tomorrow so they will have a headline in case Inter won the CL tonight.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I bet Milan will postpone the announcement till tomorrow so they will have a headline in case Inter won the CL tonight.

is that bad or a good thing?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That does seem probable, because if not then it will just get lost in the CL coverage.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
hmmm I don't really think we ever announce something on Sunday :D probably monday :tongue:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That does seem probable, because if not then it will just get lost in the CL coverage.
G&B will get the pressure if Inter won the CL & they would ease a lot of the heat if they name the new coach.
Media experts & shit.
I really dont mind as long as its just a step in the right direction followed by some more.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Allegri impresses Berlusconi

The meeting between Massimiliano Allegri and Milan President Silvio Berlusconi reportedly secured his status as the new Coach.

The former Cagliari boss travelled to the Arcore homestead for a special lunch with Berlusconi and Vice-President Adriano Galliani this afternoon.

That meeting has now concluded and, according to Sky Sport Italia, Berlusconi was impressed with Allegri’s credentials.

Allegri won the Panchina d’Oro award for manager of the year, beating Inter’s Jose Mourinho.

Although Berlusconi preferred an internal option like current youth team boss Filippo Galli or former Milan star Billy Costacurta, it is Galliani who put forward Allegri’s candidacy.

“He has the physique du role to be Milan Coach,” declared the Vice-President this week.

The official confirmation of a contract to replace Leonardo on the bench could come as early as this evening.

The Rossoneri are heading out to North America for a brief tour this month, but will be led by assistant manager Mauro Tassotti.

http://www.football-italia.net/may22o.html

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
well Inter did away with the treble.:cry::(while AC Milan fans sit at home and watch. i hope Berlu is proud. After all, he did say, "I know the fans aren't happy but it's my money...":rolleyes: i wonder what's his next step with "his money" Frankly i don't see him suddenly having an epiphany and thinking, "Oh my Gosh! Inter won the treble. I have to do something about this," and then he goes on to sign some new young quality players. i wish it to happen though because Berlu says he's been an AC Milan fan since he was a kid. How could he, as a fan but more so as the owner, not want to see us win things and be a beast on the footballing front?

9899miin2xo2ps.jpg

I can't say if the coming of Allegri is a new era. But the idea of change is better than none.

:star:For a belief in anything there is comfort in words:star:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
[
“He has the physique du role to be Milan Coach,” declared the Vice-President this week.]

what the hell does this mean!? lol.

IS this why carlo got let go. Got too fat to be milan coach.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
what the hell does this mean!? lol.

IS this why carlo got let go. Got too fat to be milan coach.

They probably used google translate on that:) I think he meant something like his realizations or stature as a coach are good enough to take the next big step towards Milan.

Anyway sounds like tommorow we will have our coach :

Cagliari Owner Massimo Cellino Gives Go-Ahead For Massimiliano Allegri To Become Next Milan Boss

Massimo Cellino has effectively confirmed that Cagliari boss Massimiliano Allegri will quit the Sardinians this summer to join Italian giants Milan.

“It’s the best choice for Milan, he is the most complete tactician,” the president of the Sardinian outfit told La Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

Allegri had talks with Milan president Silvio Berlusconi yesterday after being given permission by Cellino and reportedly agreed terms with the San Siro outfit.

“I didn’t even tackle the issue of releasing Allegri with Berlusconi and [Milan chief executive Adriano] Galliani,” continued the Rossoblu patron.

“It wasn’t needed. Our relationship is excellent and will stay the same.”

But Cagliari are in fact expected to get something in return as highly-rated defender Davide Astori, who is co-owned by the two clubs, is now likely to remain at the Sant'Elia for another season.

“Yes, I’m ready to bet he will stay here,” concluded Cellino.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...iari-owner-massimo-cellino-gives-go-ahead-for

Im happy with this.We get a good coach,they get to keep Astori for one more year and develop him for us further.By the end of next season we will know if he deserve a shot in Milan or not.

I really hope they announce this tomorrow ,we cant delay any further and must concentrate on transfer plans for the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule